Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names (1907 Views)

Start Your Fancy Slippers Business With Just 11k / Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
lefulefu:

so u want dem to be bearing names like Gugumerijie,Okunbuzulu,Omuguduru...etc cheesy cheesy.......
Lol it's not bad using those names, atleast it easily identifies them.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
prettythicksme:
grin grin so make me choose ayamatanga,ojuju calaber as moniker right?
Not exactly. But if you feel you look like ayamatanga, i'm not stopping you from using it as moniker cheesy
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
sunshyne20:
At op, hope you feel better now, but incase you missed it, nobody ever decided how he/she looks, because it's a factor they can't and didn't control.

Learn not to make people feel bad, you ain't better.
#anyways you are fine sha
i'm not making anybody feel bad, not a sadist either.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Not exactly. But if you feel you look like ayamatanga, i'm not stopping you from using it as moniker cheesy
hahahahahaha i look exactly like one. grin grin
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha i look exactly like one. grin grin
Wow shocked *picks race* cheesy
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Wow shocked *picks race* cheesy
cheesy cheesy u for wait naw
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by ItsOquakes(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
the first beauty u notice in a person is always the physical,that is outward beauty....i believe girls are naturally beautiful tho because of 'the things wey God give them carry' but then IMHO i think it's paramount to have a face that complements those other features cus one bad face spoils the whole package for me. But as someone rightly contributed,we didn't create ourselves so in the end it's nobody's fault.The aspect of ugly girls calling themselves pretty or cutie or whatever is meant to give them a little joy so i don't really have a problem with it as long as i have a subconscious opinion on how they look so yeah....its a free world

1 Like

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Lol it's not bad using those names, atleast it easily identifies them.
grin grin grin grin guy
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nickymezor(f): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
OP, does it concern u? Na their biz oo. Besides did they create demselves
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
i'm not making anybody feel bad, not a sadist either.

I know you aren't, just learn to respect these girls, you just don't know what low self esteem can do, some even feel inferior because we say they aren't Beautiful.
In same way to casted them, you could appreciate them.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dannykid23(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
There's a reason for everything
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Please kindly desist from this if you are guity of it, if you are ugly you are ugly, adding fancy names to your names or monikers won't make you pretty, period.
gosh. .did anybody create he/herself .what's ur ish. .If we are to create ourselves believe me no one will be finer than the other. .just respect human no matter how the person look like. .This insults on ugliness has to stop. mtcheew. .All these romance kids sef

1 Like

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:

gosh. .did anybody create he/herself .what's ur ish. .If we are to create ourselves believe me no one will be finer than the other. .just respect human no matter how the person look like. .This insults on ugliness has to stop. mtcheew. .All these romance kids sef
Me a romance kid? Go and wash your face. grin
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy u for wait naw
cheesy
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
sunshyne20:

I know you aren't, just learn to respect these girls, you just don't know what low self esteem can do, some even feel inferior because we say they aren't Beautiful.
In same way to casted them, you could appreciate them.
ok i do appreciate them
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
iranu
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
ok i do appreciate them

But I no blame you some how sha, someone as handsome as you can be tempted to see others lesser.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Look what you girls caused, you've made the op waste his precious MB, checking the profile of ladies with beautiful usernames.
Only to get disappointed.
THOSE GUILTY PLEASE TRY TO CONTRIBUTE HIS MB BACK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Is It Bad That I Love Eating Pussyy? / Ladies You Have The Chance To Pick One Out Of Three Question / There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.