Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk (91438 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Ms Damn Naijaprincess Visits Nigeria for an event / 14 Pictures Of Dammy, The Endowed Naija Lady Who Charges Guys 6K Watch Her Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by badassProdigy(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2017
This Nigerian lady based in the United States of America is simply recognized as Ms Damn. She is very influential on Instagram where she boasts of over a million followers, even bigger than some of our celebrities down here. (Don Jazzy follows her too)

She specializes in twerking and known for doing the '#walktwerkclapaway' as seen on her Instagram bio. She is very proud of her Nigeria heritage and she refers to herself as the 'Naija Princess' which she includes on over 70% of the contents on her page.

She is also known to be very friendly with Nigerian guys on social media. She has a page on Connect Pal where each member pays about $12 dollars per month just to watch her dance seductively and display her bosom and bum.

According to reports, her page has thousands of subscribers making her a very rich young girl who merely sits back at home to smile to the bank without a regular job.

The curvy young lady who has a passion for stripping is also into event promotions as she is invited to nightclubs and other social gatherings to serve as a centre of attraction with handsome rewards.
Much personal details about her real names, education and family background remain fuzzy.

See more photos of Ms Damn below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/meet-damilola-endowed-naijaprincess-who.html?m=1

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by badassProdigy(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Dgunnerz(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2017
What an awesome job!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by darkenkach(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
I am already a fan..

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by PapiNigga: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
@lastPic. so nah she get dat arse wey Crazeclown wan die for inside one of his skit. lol

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by willian10: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
International Ashawo wink
Her head safe her say she no dey Nigeria, who wan pay 12 X 500 = 6k to watch stripper for this recession wey olosho dey everywhere grin

BRING UR PHYSICAL ITUNES GIFTCARD TO ME

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Jessicaseth(f): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
She is beautiful and well endowed. I am working on my abs. I want to get my hips out but not as much as this

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nathdoug(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Blood of God...see waist...if angels can come down from heaven because of women who am I...

21 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by loadedvibes: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
So dummy abi dammy is a LovePeddler I didn't realise we were celebrating whores on Nairaland now

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
when twerking goes extinct,how will she survive.......what a pity.

18 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Sleykan: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
what a job

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by 2sydoflyf(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
How much to fvck? You can turn me on and leave me like that. Never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Lerato12: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
darkenkach:
I am already a fan..
darkenkach:
I am already a fan..
You are a gunner

11 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by babyfaceafrica: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Smh
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by bbbabes(f): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmm.
We are giving away Airtime today on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by 24SEVEN: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na wah oh. Nigerians and scamming. This pix is the pix of a badoo girl asking me for money. Becos of yansh, I almost fall mugu.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fake ass..filled with silicon... Arse don't freak me anymore cos 60% of arse in U.S are fake

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
She is beautiful and well endowed. I am working on my abs. I want to get my hips out but not as much as this

Damn! See dimples. I've always wanted a couple. Where can I get mine too?
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by etinanguy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
So make we wear............. 4 her abi?

7 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by PriNceNova(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dirty, I don't like
Nobody should even dare criticize her because she's a real booty entrepreneur. wink

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by soberdrunk(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
sad There is something weird about her ass, it just doesnt excite me and i dont know why, could be fake or maybe because it has a "public" price tag angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Thisis2raw(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Let's do it this way $15 * N500 = N7500.

ME go pay her to shake her yansh for N7500..

I no go do am

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sisi Damilola kare o.

Beautiful girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Pearly255(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
I need that figure 8... Gym gym gym

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by sunnyside16(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nairaland just promoted her more......$12 = over 6k. Okay

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Alhkerimu(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
darkenkach:
I am already a fan..
You have becomes Her fans to gain what? Nonses

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
what a way to make money. Better choice dey, no gree do
badassProdigy:
This Nigerian lady based in the United States of America is simply recognized as Ms Damn. She is very influential on Instagram where she boasts of over a million followers, even bigger than some of our celebrities down here. (Don Jazzy follows her too)

She specializes in twerking and known for doing the '#walktwerkclapaway' as seen on her Instagram bio. She is very proud of her Nigeria heritage and she refers to herself as the 'Naija Princess' which she includes on over 70% of the contents on her page.

She is also known to be very friendly with Nigerian guys on social media. She has a page on Connect Pal where each member pays about $12 dollars per month just to watch her dance seductively and display her bosom and bum.

According to reports, her page has thousands of subscribers making her a very rich young girl who merely sits back at home to smile to the bank without a regular job.

The curvy young lady who has a passion for stripping is also into event promotions as she is invited to nightclubs and other social gatherings to serve as a centre of attraction with handsome rewards.
Much personal details about her real names, education and family background remain fuzzy.

See more photos of Ms Damn below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/meet-damilola-endowed-naijaprincess-who.html?m=1
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by egorov(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is what I mean by 'using what you have to get what you want' and nairaland just gave her another 1million followers
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by 14teenK: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
OBOY.....If dis one give you lap dance.....sperm no go remain for your wife again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by WINNERMENTALITY: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
OLOSHO

6 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
What?! Why would I pay $12 to watch her twerk when I can watch LuvU2 beam her priceless smile at me all day long. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.