Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Covenant Day Of Open Doors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covenant Day Of Open Doors (472 Views)

Download: Keys To Open Doors | Apostle Joshua Selman / 2018 Winners Covenant Greeting Exchange- My New Dawn (LFC- Winners Chapel) (pic) / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of Open Doors by ybman: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2017
A friend of mine invited me to this church. I had a heavy burden on my mind, so I sat expecting a miracle.
. The Bishop said that if we attend this church for three months without experiencing a change, we are free to leave. That same week, I told a friend about my situation and God miraculously connect me to a particular company.
. The next day, the MD called me for an interview. I had two of that interview and the following week, I was told to pick up my appointment letter.
. It is indeed a next level job with six-digit salary, an official car and provisions for my four children yet unborn. I give God all the glory!"
Ajayi, K.(testifier)

Covenant Day Of Open Doors. Date: Feb. 19, 2017
Please, don't miss this opportunity for anything. Locate any Living Faith Church nearest to you and be expectant. God bless you as you come

(1) (Reply)

If Your Friend is Sleeping Around To Make Money, Will You Do The Same Thing Too? / Blackberry Keyone Launched (picture) / Latin Americans Hit The Street To Stike On International Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.