Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 (2981 Views)

Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / Procter and Gamble is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 by Okeamu1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2007
look at the p&g website -->> http://www.pg.com/en_US/index.jhtml
Click on careers.if you look at the sample questions it is in the same format as the test questions , you
also need speed , you will b given 45-60 minutes to solve the
questions.the questions are more of a test of grammar , use the
literary meaning, if they say what is the ratio of jan to march pick
jan and march figures only and put them as ratios do not go and pick
jan , feb , march figures ooo and remember time is of the essence.
best of luck
Re: Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 by angel002(f): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2007
hi,
i went to the site but saw a mathematical instead of literary test or am i doing the wrong test.is it not the research survey test
Re: Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 by Okeamu1(m): 3:29am On Jan 19, 2007
Thats the pre-examination they want everyone to take. Good luck
Re: Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 by opocrown(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2007
Angel I guess you are right.It's a reseach test.I did mine today
Re: Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 by angel002(f): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2007
pls i dont know what is going on.i did the online assessment but have not heard anything from them.does it normally take this long?have they contacted u.pls reply.thanks
Re: Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 by angel002(f): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2007
Oke_amu.
pls help.my sister just finshed her youth service and is in need of a job.she read estate surveying and management and graduated with second class honuors(upper division).she also did her youth service in accounting department in an organisation.pls help me with any vacancy u know can help her.thanks
Re: Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 by Mishie: 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2007
sorry, are you meant to apply or to answser the research questions and wait for thewir reply, depending on your performance?If one has to apply, there's no where in the site where you have vacancies in Nigeria. someone hint us some more on this pls.
thanks.
meanwhile, i heard there's a test coming up sometime this month asnd applicants are meant to come with cvs and just write. how true could this be?
Re: Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1 by GANZ(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2007
The personal information that P&G is collecting in this study will be used for the purposes of conducting the assessment research project only. It will not be used for employment consideration and will be held separate from any employment applications that you have already submitted, or will submit in the future. P&G will manage your information in accordance with local legal requirements of the country of submission. Data will be kept confidential and will only be accessible to limited P&G employees involved in conducting the research. P&G may choose to share this information with select third parties contracted to assist with conducting the research.

I dont think this is a test for employment in to P&G . It is meant for a research survey they are conducting for future recruitment purposes e.g Demographics

(1) (Reply)

Avialable Job Vacancies In Oil Companies And Telecommunication / Large Hotel In Owerri Imo State Looking For Experienced It Engineer. / Cfao Nigeria Is Recruiting: Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.