Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Adultery And Solution Of Reducing It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adultery And Solution Of Reducing It (889 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / Simple Ways To Avoid Adultery and failed Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery And Solution Of Reducing It by ifexezim(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
The high rate of adultery of nowadays couples is alarming, that one may end up fathering a child that doesn't bear his gene.

To me, i think a bill should be sent to the national Assembly stating that every birth certificate should be accompanied by a DNA result, so that they should pass it into law as soon as possible.

I believe it will help reduced it to a bearest minimum. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Adultery And Solution Of Reducing It by 2SWT(f): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
what of those who use condom or those who take pills
not all adulterous act produce children

1 Like

Re: Adultery And Solution Of Reducing It by castro316: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Run your house in the ways of the Lord and adultery will flee from your home.

1. Put God first in all matters

2. Before your marry, chose a partner that fits your destiny or have the same values. This is by first knowing who you are and your purpose in this life. This will prevent conflicts in the future

3. What you feel you enjoy outside, teach your wife how to

4. Tell your wife about your temptations, with trust she can help you ward your seducers off
5. Always tell your wife "sorry" when you are wrong then allow her heal

6. always be ready to forgive her. Remember she is part of you and a non-functioning part. Of a body can lead to cancer

7. You are now alone, don't allow your parents influence your marital life if not...Gobe
Re: Adultery And Solution Of Reducing It by pocohantas(f): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
2SWT:
what of those who use condom or those who take pills

not all adulterous act produce children
It's obvious his concern is 'fathering a child that doesn't bear his gene'. His target is cheating wives, not the men.
Like you rightly ask, not all leads to pregnancy and kids. What if she doesn't get pregnant? What of the cheating men that do the sperm depositing and bring no child home?

(1) (Reply)

Wealthiest Man,Gates,Wears $10 Watch,banned Children From Phone Until 14 / Deleted / Fear Of Dissapointing My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.