Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) (18324 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / An Important Hadith For Husband-wife Relationship / A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
friedcorn:
Why is this musim mod deleting my comment na? Allow me heir my views na

The man in the video is more sane than you. For you to write simple and plain English sef na wahala. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Mouthgag: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

Your god is imaginary and the declaration is as useless as reciting the Nigerian national anthem tongue
Lol
Dolts everywhere...

But Jesus died and rose the third day right?

Lol
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mouthgag:

Lol
Dolts everywhere...

But Jesus died and rose the third day right?

Lol

Jesus never existed

If he did then whatever he did was simple suicide. Na who send am message? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Taiwx(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmm, Not suprised. :-XHmmmm, Not suprised.

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Taiwx(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmm, Not suprised. :-XHmmmm, Not suprised.

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by friedcorn: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
See this yoruba muslim......e pain am!
Rilwayne001:

The man in the video is more sane than you. For you to write simple and plain English sef na wahala. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

Your god is imaginary and the declaration is as useless as reciting the Nigerian national anthem tongue
lol, whaat abt some one saying Tho only Son Of God who God loves dearly was sent to the word and was forsaken?
or when d bible said all those who are nailed to the cross are accursed of God?
oponu omo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
friedcorn:
See this yoruba muslim......e pain am!

Yes, e pain me that those paying for your school fees are doing it in futility.

Better go learn carpentry sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

Pray tell, how is God imaginary?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
friedcorn:
mohammed on his death bed was screaming to his followers '' save yourself save yourself. I dont know where am heading to. Save yourselves from hell''. That means he succeeded he deceiving the people with false doctrine and he is in hell fire now. Check ur quran and hadith. These quotes are there
Save yourself?
wait, did your dumb pastors say dz 2 yu?
those ones dat claim to be educated aftr they attend theological semianary abi what is it called?
Well The Prophet(pbuh) told his companions to stick to the Quran and the tradition of the prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Usernamesucks: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jarus:
If he knew these things before becoming mentally challenged, it is not out of place.

But he didn't (but suddenly started after the mental challenge), likely Jinn possession. My fear is people falling for the Jinn antics of misleading them by starting to commit shirk from this man from things like praying to him, believing he can do anything to change their fortune etc

A very valid point here my brother. All muslims(myself included) need to be enlightened. May Allah grant us knowledge that will be beneficial to us. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by akigbemaru: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hausa lunatic that needs help before his condition gets deteriorated completely!

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by tplacid: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin Festos commentus kiss

Masha Allah!

Waiting for all those saddist Christians and atheists to storm this thread with hate after the false declaration...

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

May this declaration hunt you all grin

If I were to be christian and I see this post and I plan on being a Muslim, I will/might have a change of heart because of this post. Allah shows his light to whom he wills, that you are Muslim doesn't mean you are better than a Christian for a Christian might revert to Islam and be better than you in the deen.

If you are shown the light, it only required of you to show others too and not do otherwise with your utterance.

'You either speak good words or remain silent' - Hadith
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Hassan080196(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
friedcorn:
Why is this musim mod deleting my comment na? Allow me heir my views na

Air and not heir
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by GodIsFoolish: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
How is he different from his fellow Muslims who recite the hadith and quote the Qur'an

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by friedcorn: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Total dementia is case. I pity ur lost soul. Yoruba muslim
Rilwayne001:

Yes, e pain me that those paying for your school fees are doing it in futility.

Better go learn carpentry sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by omoalhaji1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jarus:
If he knew these things before becoming mentally challenged, it is not out of place.

But he didn't (but suddenly started after the mental challenge), likely Jinn possession. My fear is people falling for the Jinn antics of misleading them by starting to commit shirk from this man from things like praying to him, believing he can do anything to change their fortune etc
exactly bro.kust as i thought.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Pray tell, how is God imaginary?

Well, for one it only exists in your mind

Care to prove it is real?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

Well, for one it only exists in your mind

Care to prove the idea of God only exists in our mind and not in reality?

And what do you think could have prompted the idea in our mind.

Care to prove it is real?

The complexity of our planet including all that it encompasses points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.

Care to prove otherwise?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by businesscitadel(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kini big deal? undecided Shekau and his band of terrorists (The real muslims) also recite the hadith and quran. They even look like the mad man whenever their video comes up. Abeg, tell us something surprisingly new that we don't already know about Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Care to prove the idea of God only exists in our mind and not in reality?

Well, god cannot be verified. The only versions of god we have always seem to conform to the ideology of the servant of this idea. Therefore it exists not in the mind.

And what do you think could have prompted the idea in our mind.

Ignorance. The need by the elites to control the masses

The complexity of our planet including all that it encompasses points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.

The designer could be a thing and not necessarily a person. Which of the narrations of the "designer" do you accept out of the 3,000 variations?

Care to prove otherwise?

You said it "points to". This shows even you are not sure. Besides, you claim it exists. You should be the one to prove it not me because I disbelieve that. Do you understand?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by rasco2000me: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Abduletudaye:
Hmmmm...Nkan be.. embarassed
PLS BECAREFUL HOPE THIS IS NOT SHAKARAU OR ONE OF IS MEMBER WHO IS STUDY THE AREA IN OTHER TO STRIKE PLS TAKE PRECAUTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

Well, god cannot be verified.

Well i believe God can be verified with our brain.

The only versions of god we have always seem to conform to the ideology of the servant of this idea.

I don't get your point here.

Therefore it exists not in the mind.

When i was a kid, perhaps between the age of 5 or 7, i used to ask myself, "if God doesn't exists, then how would the universe look like? where would i be, my parents, my siblings and so on?" honestly, all these thoughts runs through my head as a kid, and seriously they are valid question. Do you think without a supernatural designer, the universe could have been and remain how it is today?

Ignorance.

How?

The need by the elites to control the masses

Rubbish! Religion can fit in to this, but not God. The fact that even kids can conceive the idea of supernatural and unless you want to further deceive yourself — you can't deny the fact that there exist some forces beyond what we can see.

The designer could be a thing and not necessarily a person.

You said the designer could be a thing: a thing like what if i may ask please? Machine?

Which of the narrations of the "designer" do you accept out of the 3,000 variations?

Whichever that i accept is not your concern, do you believe there's a designer or not?

You said it "points to". This shows even you are not sure.

Of course I'm sure.

Besides, you claim it exists. You should be the one to prove it not me because I disbelieve that. Do you understand?

I've proved it by citing the complexity of our universe and all that it encompasses. No one else could have created such a marvellous thing except God. The fact that you disbelieve shows you have a contrary believe, kindly then, share it.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Well i believe God can be verified with our brain.

No. Only by faith. That is why there are over 3,000 gods

I don't get your point here.

Gods always shares characteristics and also loyalty with/to the people who create them. The Jewish god loves the Israelis. He commanded many deaths of other tribes which are "justified" by the adherents just as the Islamic god loves the Arabs and believes every other tribe are infidels

When i was a kid, perhaps between the age of 5 or 7, i used to ask myself, "if God doesn't exists, then how would the universe look like? where would i be, my parents, my siblings and so on?" honestly, all these thoughts runs through my head as a kid, and seriously they are valid question. Do you think without a supernatural designer, the universe could have been and remain how it is today?

You mean all the earthquakes, diseases, hunger, death, sicknesses etc? Yes. It is proof of god's incompetence undecided

How?

Since ancient men had little knowledge of how the world works it was only right that whatever they didn't know was created by "god". The almighty god of the gaps. We don't know how all this got here so god did it.

Rubbish! Religion can fit in to this, but not God. The fact that even kids can conceive the idea of supernatural and unless you want to further deceive yourself — you can't deny the fact that there exist some forces beyond what we can see.

Rubbish? Then why is that god shares similar traits with dictators? The need for constant servitude, the fact that all leaders are "chosen by god" or the fact that it enjoys punishing people only points to the fact that it was created by men who needed to instill fear and blind loyalty from their subjects.

You said the designer could be a thing: a thing like what if i may ask please? Machine?

"Could be". Keyword. Personally I do not care because if it exists it is not worth much thought. I am more concerned about humans than a god that loves playing hide and seek

Whichever that i accept is not your concern, do you believe there's a designer or not?

Come on man. No need to act all defensive or are you not proud of your god?

No, I do not "believe" there is a designer just as I do not "believe" there is a sun. If there was a designer it should be as obvious as the presence of a sun. Besides, who god epp aside from pastorpreneurs and imams who charge at per prayer billing? undecided

Of course I'm sure.

Then prove it with a picture or video na

I've proved it by citing the complexity of our universe and all that it encompasses. No one else could have created such a marvellous thing except God. The fact that you disbelieve shows you have a contrary believe, kindly then, share it.

You have proved nothing. The same reason you have given is enough to prove that the flying spaghetti monster created the earth or that the tooth fairy exists

I do not have any contrary "belief". I simply do not believe any of the versions of god. If god exists, it would show itself instead of hiding behind ancient barbaric and psychopathic myths
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by madridguy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Majizubi @ work.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by malware: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vickiweezy:
I have to accept that I'm a Muslim before I post on this thread. Is there tribalism going on in nairaland?
Or isn't this site free for all anymore?

Pervert... You accepted all the conditions given to you and you're here complaining.

Mods!!! Admin!!!! What happened to my profile after I posted on this thread?? angry angry angry

I am not a Muslim!!!
Whoever changed my profile should restore it to how it was now!!!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by jidxin(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
chai so I guess he ran mad at first instance while trying to cram d quoraan wit d aid of ontu.....
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by KimWooBin: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kizyte:
Na like this terrorist group dey start, if you doubt it, go and ask Boko Haram.
Desist from being an extremist and learn to embrace and tolerate others.

A man (suspected to be a mallam) in my neighborhood ran mad reading the Quran, now he roams the street mad, reciting the Quran perfectly.

No freedom of speech on Nairaland anymore

That's is my problem with this Christians on Nairaland. they are always the First to bring religious conflict Here. My Muslim Brothers & Sister Keep on doing d good work by ignoring them. Allah is watching and to him we shall return.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

No. Only by faith. That is why there are over 3,000 gods

Your assumption.

Gods always shares characteristics and also loyalty with/to the people who create them.

What do you mean by God always shares characteristics with people who create them?

The Jewish god loves the Israelis. He commanded many deaths of other tribes which are "justified" by the adherents just as the Islamic god loves the Arabs and believes every other tribe are infidels

You are absolutely ridiculous and you are souding deluded as well. I've not even started talking about the Jewish or the Arab God and you are here spewing rubbish.

Let's start here, what do you understand by God?

You mean all the earthquakes,

Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault. How does this disprove and intelligent designer?

diseases, hunger, death, sicknesses etc?

Seriously are you asking about all these^^ undecided

Yes. It is proof of god's incompetence undecided

All these doesn't prove the incompetency of the intelligent designer. Have you ever bothered to ask yourself about how human activities on the earth causes all that you listed above?

And btw, how about other complex creations of the intelligent designer? The universe is a typical example. The earth for instance his covered with the ozone layers to prevent direct penetration of the sun. Do you think without the ozone later there would be life on this planet? Or are you assuming such bunch of scientist inovated the ozone later to prevent us? Who could have done that if not an intelligent designer?

Now take yourself for example, have you ever bothered to sit and think about the complexity of yourself? From your brain to your eyes and so on? Come on, are you telling me all these just appeared on this planet all of a sudden?

Take the genetic code for example as well, are all these not a proof of an intelligent designer?

The human eyes for example too, what explanations do you have for all these?

Stop deceiving yourself bro.

Since ancient men had little knowledge of how the world works it was only right that whatever they didn't know was created by "god".

And you that know how the world works, tell us the nothingness that brought forth the universe.

The almighty god of the gaps. We don't know how all this got here so god did it.

I guess you know it all, oya start telling us please.

Rubbish? Then why is that god shares similar traits with dictatorsThe need for constant servitude, the fact that all leaders are "chosen by god" or the fact that it enjoys punishing people only points to the fact that it was created by men who needed to instill fear and blind loyalty from their subjects.

You don't understand the concept of God hence the reason for this your ridiculous assumption.

What do you understand by God? Do you think it's all about how the religionists branded it to be? Apparently you don't know anything.

"Could be". Keyword. Personally I do not care because if it exists it is not worth much thought. I am more concerned about humans than a god that loves playing hide and seek.

God is not playing hide and seek, you are the one closing your eyes in other to prevent yourself from seeing him.

Come on man. No need to act all defensive or are you not proud of your god?
No, I do not "believe" there is a designer just as I do not "believe" there is a sun. If there was a designer it should be as obvious as the presence of a sun.

Smh! Are you really this dull? Even the sun is an example of an intelligent designer? Care you tell us how the sun got there, since you seem to know everything?

Besides, who god epp aside from pastorpreneurs and imams who charge at per prayer billing? undecided

Another dumb assumption. Guy you need to stop deceiving yourself and make use of your senses fa.!!

Then prove it with a picture or video na

I believe my points so far will plant some reasons into your brain; that's even if you have an active one.. Smh

You have proved nothing. The same reason you have given is enough to prove that the flying spaghetti monster created the earth or that the tooth fairy exists

Smh

I do not have any contrary "belief". I simply do not believe any of the versions of god. If god exists, it would show itself instead of hiding behind ancient barbaric and psychopathic myths

You are simply deluded.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Owokhan02(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
friedcorn:
a dead arabian sun god cannot hurt me because he is dead. A religion founded under paganism

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Laple0541(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vickiweezy:
I have to accept that I'm a Muslim before I post on this thread. Is there tribalism going on in nairaland?
Or isn't this site free for all anymore?

Mods!!! Admin!!!! What happened to my profile after I posted on this thread?? angry angry angry

I am not a Muslim!!!
Whoever changed my profile should restore it to how it was now!!!

Must you post here?....haba!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Your assumption.

What do you mean by God always shares characteristics with people who create them?

You are absolutely ridiculous and you are souding deluded as well. I've not even started talking about the Jewish or the Arab God and you are here spewing rubbish.

Let's start here, what do you understand by God?

Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault. How does this disprove and intelligent designer?

Seriously are you asking about all these^^ undecided

All these doesn't prove the incompetency of the intelligent designer. Have you ever bothered to ask yourself about how human activities on the earth causes all that you listed above?

And btw, how about other complex creations of the intelligent designer? The universe is a typical example. The earth for instance his covered with the ozone layers to prevent direct penetration of the sun. Do you think without the ozone later there would be life on this planet? Or are you assuming such bunch of scientist inovated the ozone later to prevent us? Who could have done that if not an intelligent designer?

Now take yourself for example, have you ever bothered to sit and think about the complexity of yourself? From your brain to your eyes and so on? Come on, are you telling me all these just appeared on this planet all of a sudden?

Take the genetic code for example as well, are all these not a proof of an intelligent designer?

The human eyes for example too, what explanations do you have for all these?

Stop deceiving yourself bro.

And you that know how the world works, tell us the nothingness that brought forth the universe.

I guess you know it all, oya start telling us please.

You don't understand the concept of God hence the reason for this your ridiculous assumption.

What do you understand by God? Do you think it's all about how the religionists branded it to be? Apparently you don't know anything.

God is not playing hide and seek, you are the one closing your eyes in other to prevent yourself from seeing him.

Smh! Are you really this dull? Even the sun is an example of an intelligent designer? Care you tell us how the sun got there, since you seem to know everything?

Another dumb assumption. Guy you need to stop deceiving yourself and make use of your senses fa.!!

I believe my points so far will plant some reasons into your brain; that's even if you have an active one.. Smh

Smh

You are simply deluded.

Too many insults in one reply and no where have I insulted you

Go and pray and ask your god for manners then we can continue this discussion.

Good night madam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / Sleeping Position According To Islam / Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.