Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (7736 Views)

Where Is Becomrich? / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
Becomerich says When I become President , Quote me an IGBO would be President

I told you my cousin are igbo, I told you my in law are Igbo, I told you my niece and nephew are Igbo, I told you my cousin is married to an Igboman. I told you an igbo woman bear my surname. My uncle is married to an Igbo woman. my friends are igbo, my best teacher was igbo, my vice principle was igbo, my former roommate was Igbo. My Pastor Igbo.  I understand  igbo. and speak igbo.

Please quote me on this, When I become the President , an Igbo man would become the President .

I need all of the 5 igbo state to make the Igbo president possible.   I have 11 state from Yorubaland. If you add five in Igboland. It make it 16 state and rivers and Akwa Ibom. It makes it 18 state to be president.   

I say it clear that Igbo president is possible. When I become the President. You shall have an Igboman be President.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
Some of my former pastor. I dont have recent picture of them, bear with me.

Agu Irukwu

[img]http://www.rccglivingwater.org/images/pastor(5).jpg[/img]

LEONARD UMUNNA

Tony Rapu

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
if Igbos miss this chance of a life time. They may wait till 2049 before an igbo become president. I have a plan. Trust me and believe, only God can stop me in Yorubaland for getting 90% vote. I cant tell you why online. And Igbos would be shock, what I hope to do.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
To Every Thing There is a Season
Ecclesiastes 3

To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones,
and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate;
a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by jona2: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
lol
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by chosen04(f): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^^^^ I have a dream^^^^^========x3

That one day becomerich shall become the president
And an Igbo shall also become a president courtesy of him,
Cos

His cousins are Igbos,
His in-laws are Igbos,
His nieces and nephews are Igbos,
His cousin is married to an Igboman.
An  igbo woman bears his surname.
His uncle is married to an Igbo woman.
His friends are igbos,
His best teacher was igbo,
His vice principle was igbo,
His former roommate was Igbo.
His Pastors were Igbos.  
He understands and speaks igbo.

^^^^^^I have a dream^^^^^========x3

^^^^I have a dream^^^^ to quote becomerich and i urge everyone to join me.

Please quote me HIM on this, When I become the President , an Igbo man would become the President .
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by youngies(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
becomrich,:

if Igbos miss this chance of a life time. They may wait till 2049 before an igbo become president. I have a plan. Trust me and believe, only God can stop me in Yorubaland for getting 90% vote. I cant tell you why online. And Igbos would be shock, what I hope to do.
Now this quote MUST be bookmarked!!!
I will read it every time I am stressed up or depressed. cool
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
It is not a dream. I am telling you, what is going to happen, when I become president. I say it loud, that an Igbo person would be President.

I once ask Prof Okey Ndibe and Uche nworah, if it was possible. they came up with story. I am telling you. God have deposited it and have over the year planned in my path the possibility to be president and I know I can be president and I know If I become president. An igboman would be president. I would shock everybody by what my plan is. Let Igbos trust me. They should vote for me and an igbo man would be president .
The igbos need to come out and vote for me.
I dont want to tell you my plan yet.

trust me, when I become president an Igboman would become president .
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
You would notice I spend time online. it is for a reason.
You see many years ago, at the university of ilorin, someone said any igbirraman cant not be president of the student union, i ask him why and he gave me some silly excuse. And I can tell you, that years, an igbirraman became president.

You just vote me as president, I tell you this. quote me, If I become president , an igbo would be president .

I would get 90% of the vote in yorubaland.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2009
i am given the igbo people 100% guarantee , if I become president, an igboman would become president
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by chosen04(f): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
becomrich,:

i am given the igbo people 100% guarantee , if I become president, an igboman would become president

What figure of speech is this?

I dont seem to get. U mean the Igbo man will become President after you? or at same time with you?
Pls tell us in the language we will understand.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by saintneo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
comedy!
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Beaf: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
chosen04:

I dont seem to get. U mean the Igbo man will become President after you? or at same time with you?
Pls tell us in the language we will understand.

How? Becomerich only sprrreaks enggrrish grin.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by AndreUweh(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
Gbikomlish, Iam an Igbo from Delta North. Hence, what is the fate of my people when you gbecome kpreshident?.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by bibiking1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
How did i miss this thread? I am only quite concerned about your IGBO principal, who would be writhing in pains now just knowing you still make references to him.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Scooby1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ Becomrich, display ur pic so when u become president we will know that it is really u !
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by AndreUweh(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Becomerich-Igwe: osina nwata buru ogaranya 1 of Ekwuoma, Anioma (destined for prosperity from childhood). That is my title for you. I will discuss this with the Obi tomorrow.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by donjon: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2009
Like play,.,like play.,.,
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Beaf: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2009
donjon:

Like play,.,like play.,.,

Ewe - eee!!! shocked shocked shocked
Am begging you with a combination of Jesus and Muhammad. . .
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 2:43am On Dec 09, 2009
everybody in this picture I have something connecting me to them, and thier are many more, i cant list
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 2:50am On Dec 09, 2009
And I can tell you, they would have problem with the international community if they rigged it. I worked for the largest Television network over here. We have nearly 900 station around the world.

So I have people to reach Television and radio station all over the world if they rigged the election.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Beaf: 3:01am On Dec 09, 2009

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 4:54am On Dec 09, 2009
I worked for the largest Television network over here. We have nearly 900 station around the world.

Some of the stations are

CNN
NBC
ABC
FOX
BBC etc.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 5:48am On Dec 09, 2009
And you who ask, I am a yorubaman , I am not igbo
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2009
[Quote] from: becomrich, on Yesterday at 05:22:27 PM

Pls tell us in the language we will understand.[/quote]

chosen, what I mean is , when I become president, The igbo president would not be 2049. It would shock the igbos , how soon an igbo man become president. I have a plan. And the igbo , yorubas, northerner and everybody would be happy when I become president.

I told you I am yoruba.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by citizenY(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2009
@ Becommreich

I am very unhappy that you have not attached my picture in your list. More distressing too,
I cannot see any connection with Benin Republic or have you abandoned your project. I am
also impressed that you are carrying along my Igbo compatriots. So you want to abandon me?

Is there any palce for me in your kingdom?

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by phuckNL: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2009
becomrich,:

I worked for the largest Television network over here. We have nearly 900 station around the world.

Some of the stations are

CNN
NBC
ABC
FOX
BBC etc.

Okay, since when did CNN, FOX and BBC come under any parent company. I believe Time warner is the parent company of CNN and has nothing to do with BBC or FOX. Quit lieing juh. You don't work for any media nothin.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Beaf: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
becomrich,:

Some of the stations are

CNN
NBC
ABC
FOX
BBC etc.

[size=21pt]Damn!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/205891_becomerichBanned_jpg656a7038cfc1756f064595374ae7f25a
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by nellaluv(f): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2009
Becomerich if you wanna be president at least let's know what our future president looks like cool tongue
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by oderemo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ becomepoor,
i thought you stop smoking that stuff. just give it a rest , ehn.thank you.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by PapaBrowne(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2009
Please Becomerich, we really want to see what our future president looks like.
Please paste a picture and let the campaigning begin. We can only support someone we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuters Mocks INEC's Incompetence Over Postponed National Assembly Elections / Mass Retirement In Police Force - Ringim to Go / Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.