Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. (3589 Views)

PMB We Watched APC Convention On NTA / PDP To Hold Convention On The 12th Of August 2017 / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Let me educate you about afonjas. . They re barbaric. . Still in d 14th century.
..."barbaric. . Still in d 14th century".....mean you Igbo didn't circumcise your private part? how are you coping with it?
if circumcision is babaric what about operation and amputation you went through in hospital?
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Chiefobdk1: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

eso ikoyi omo agbon 'yon
agbon tio riku sa
yanbin lolu oloota egi
omo aku fapo rora
aroni gbora jigijigi deru oogun
aroni o gbele onkoyi osimi ogun lo
omo gunugun bale a jofon akoni
arogidigba bale won ajedon eyan
oonkoyi dide ogun to lo!
oodua o wo o!
iwo loo sijolori fun won lola
aase odumare!

omo Igbo mark my word this is either your leader or the leader of your children tommorow!
lola awon agba gba to te origun mererin ile oodua duro! Ase!

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Chiefobdk1: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

..."barbaric. . Still in d 14th century".....mean you Igbo didn't circumcise your private part? how are you coping with it?
if circumcision is babaric what about operation and amputation you went through in hospital?

E pain am

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Chiefobdk1: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

eso ikoyi omo agbon 'yon
agbon tio riku sa
yanbin lolu oloota egi
omo aku fapo rora
oonkoyi dide ogun to lo!
oodua o wo o!
aase odumare!

omo Igbo mark my word this is either your leader or the leader of your children tommorow!

IPOB induced pain for your yorubad muslim skull

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Chiefobdk1: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:
...if you are fed up, you can report to human right watch ok! you mean Yoruba is among those who hide their Identity for criminality?

E pain his conehead yoruba muslim skull

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by 0ganiru: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
I used to respect oyinkinola . It was when he respected the lives of the igbos gowon ended illegally . But that was then
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by kernel501: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:
Igbo convention is a necessity to save Igbo nation from Biafra dilemma, which hang Igbo people to the past and detered their development both home and abroad. Igbo had been waiting fo libration too long because there had been no convention that will set them free, all Igbo enjoy the Idea of one Nigeria but none want to be call traitor!
This convention will invite japonese on how they over come the bitter agony of atomic bomb! American will be invited to elaborate on how they manage to forget about the American civil war, South african will be invited on how they left behind the agony of apathied, also there will be jew delegate who will come to tell Igbo on how jew accept the holocaust as part of their history!
After this convention Igbo will made the declaration on how they've made Biafra part of Igbo history, open hand to the whole world as Nigerian born to die for Nigeria cause, either worst or bad!
Long live Igbo Nation
Long Live Nigeria!
Oyinkinola.

I have a problem with the Yorubas, being obsessed about Igbos secession makes me feel they don't believe in themselves.

You call us names, yet we've registered Nigeria on global map through our Films, Football and highest exporters of renounce educated brains.
An average Igbo man doesn't like Nigeria, that's why they can die for Biafra, but no Yoruba man can die for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:

nawa is it by force to stay with u. .take ur greatness to wherever we don't need it. .is it too difficult to understand. We want our Biafra. .stop forcing urself haba
you are wasting your time.
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by thewarrior72: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
you are wasting your time.
^^ Yeye de smell, u just alluded that yoruba can't exist/survive without igbos.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2017
thewarrior72:

^^
Yeye de smell, u just alluded that yoruba can't exist/survive without igbos.
Delusion of self grandeur. you are just like any other tribe.. nothing uniquely special. The earlier you realise it the better. You people could be ridiculous sha.
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Mckennedy: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...take it easy, no one is blessed in antagonism!
and if at all Biafra part away from nigeria is that the end of the living or neighboring with Nigeria?

In as much as marriages isn't by force, coexistence should be force on people. Conduct a referendum and then see how great is Nigeria .
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 8:46am On Feb 19, 2017
kernel501:

I have a problem with the Yorubas, being obsessed about Igbos secession makes me feel they don't believe in themselves.

You call us names, yet we've registered Nigeria on global map through our Films, Football and highest exporters of renounce educated brains.
An average Igbo man doesn't like Nigeria, that's why they can die for Biafra, but no Yoruba man can die for Nigeria.
...but what can you do to that average that love Nigeria?
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2017
0ganiru:
I used to respect oyinkinola . It was when he respected the lives of the igbos gowon ended illegally . But that was then
...but respect is the law of resiprocal
what Gowon did illegally that ojukwu didn't do?
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Mckennedy: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...if you are fed up, you can report to human right watch ok!
you mean Yoruba is among those who hide their Identity for criminality?

Shina Rambo was an igbo man.lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

E pain his conehead yoruba muslim skull
yaa! but my question is did Igbo circumcise private part? and why?
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

IPOB induced pain for your yorubad muslim skull
...ipoo! the criminal of 21st century!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Mckennedy:

In as much as marriages isn't by force, coexistence should be force on people. Conduct a referendum and then see how great is Nigeria .
...ref.. what!
after surrendered!
you are a joker!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Mckennedy:

Shina Rambo was an igbo man.lol
...as ojukwu is Yoruba!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Mckennedy: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...as ojukwu is Yoruba!

Afonja
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Mckennedy: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...ref.. what!
after surrendered!
you are a joker!

JUNK
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by 0ganiru: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...but respect is the law of resiprocal
what Gowon did illegally that ojukwu didn't do?
gowon racially went against Igbo. With Ojukwu, we upheld our dignity

1 Like

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

eso ikoyi omo agbon 'yon
agbon tio riku sa
yanbin lolu oloota egi
omo aku fapo rora
oonkoyi dide ogun to lo!
oodua o wo o!
aase odumare!

IS THAT SOME INCANTATIONS!!!!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2017
ONLY ATTENDED BY A YOLOBA AYINKINTOLA...... BUH GEE SERIOUSLY WHATS YA NAME

1 Like

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2017
Mckennedy:

JUNK
...junk?
I may show you the copy!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2017
0ganiru:
gowon racially went against Igbo. With Ojukwu, we upheld our dignity
...or ojukwu went against Nigeria
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2017
ezenwajosh:

IS THAT SOME INCANTATIONS!!!!
...yah against evil!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by 0ganiru: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...or ojukwu went against Nigeria
there was no nigeria. It had become a rogue association ruled by mutinous generals, confirm the veracity of my statement from your elders. If they have any truth in them. The point of human rights is that no rogue should seize control the destiny of free men

1 Like

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
0ganiru:
there was no nigeria. It had become a rogue association ruled by mutinous generals, confirm the veracity of my statement from your elders. If they have any truth in them. The point of human rights is that no rogue should seize control the destiny of free men
...although today is sunday but is very early to drink to.....
there was no nigeria?
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by kernel501: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...but what can you do to that average that love Nigeria?

You may need to read post again, I said an average Igbo doesn't like Nigeria. Secondly, it is the majority that will have their way.
Come to the East and criticize Biafra, I bet you, you will not live to tell the story. People are dying for Biafra, but nobody is ready to die for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
kernel501:

You may need to read post again, I said an average Igbo doesn't like Nigeria. Secondly, it is the majority that will have their way.
Come to the East and criticize Biafra, I bet you, you will not live to tell the story. People are dying for Biafra, but nobody is ready to die for Nigeria.
....ok no freedom of speech in bihalfra land!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by kernel501: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

....ok no freedom of speech in bihalfra land!

Hahahaha... Please give your energy to Nigeria, we dont need your analysis on Biafra issues. Does South have issues regarding freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Allsouls: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...every one gain from being in great nation!
if your family is great in your town you feel great for it!

where is your greatness if your family is great but your begger moving up & down causing nuisance, it doesn't make sense. The earlier we go our ways the better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu / He Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 Elections, Buhari Murdered His 4 Children / Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.