Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert (26264 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by ajanma2(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
maturity..love conquers all.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by walanter(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
him or her
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by moupe: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
It seems that Georgina Onuora is very bored

Either that, or she is suffering withdrawal symptoms from not being in the public space as with her spat with psychotic Kemi

She should know this is reality, not a movie set

All this is becoming childish. I thought she had more common sense

Just take a look at the m0r0n she is wasting time to engage .....

Kemi. Mad woman of molete as pictures below

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by oluxy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
"Where others fail, he will excel#

So the 'others', are not someones child right?

False prayers to gain attention
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Omoluabi16(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
chai. ...but kemi olunloyo needs deliverance.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by finderofX: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Expect ur reply soon
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by GameGod(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
And so?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by wink2015(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Georgina Onuoha face those charges against you from Sister Kemi.

Stop diverting and digressing attention.

Are you guilty or not?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by christofashion1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:
Mummy says.... Alcohol, Sex and Night clubs are my Enemies.... God says Love your Enemies as your self..... Should I obey God or Mummy Just confused here
confusion kill u ooooo
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by K9Uneet(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Prettygarllardo:
May the sins of his mother never be melted on him.
grin cheesy grin
You go fear "frozen sins" being melted naa. Lolz.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Mayflowa(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Michellla:
This two should go relax on a plastic chair.

Hehehehehe. Why plastic chair? Wet in happen to sofa
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by seangy4konji: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
na wah...na real wah.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by delawal: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
@op . is it that u are jobless that makes u to be sniffing around looking for useless things and immaterial things about peoples personal life to post. I wonder why waste ur time writing on things dt don't have value when there are many things u can do to impact both to ur life and d society. one day u will come and write to us that someone went to toilet without tissue paper
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
fear catch onuoha, she take style beg

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by sandali: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
moupe:
It seems that Georgina Onuora is very bored

Either that, or she is suffering withdrawal symptoms from not being in the public space as with her spat with psychotic Kemi

She should know this is reality, not a movie set

All this is becoming childish. I thought she had more common sense

Just take a look at the m0r0n she is wasting time to engage .....

Kemi. Mad woman of molete as pictures below

Why, Georgina, Why? You have just made a complete fool of yrself after all the Gra- gra commando style storming of ibadan to teach this old witch a bitter lesson. Which kind prayer is this abeg? So immature. Wetin be yr own there? You are just fishing for compliments. Na Tonto wey begin all this rubbish. Georgina don follow. Jobless people

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by theway83: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
nah den sabi,no be my business.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
they need this for auto reset
grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by lepasharon(f): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
kennygee:
Smh.

I thought Georgina would borrow herself some sense and leave aunty Kemi alone, but it looks like she wants all her dirty linens washed in public.

If not for this their fight, I wouldn't have known Georgina's husband's license was revoked and that he got charged of a DUI.

Kemi Olunloyo is a psycho who is intelligent and smart in what she does, journalism.

She will dig out ur secret for all to see because she no longer has any. Everyone knows what they need to know about her so she has no fear of any scandals.

This isn't a prayer cause it is borne out of malice.

Her Hubby was a dr?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by donberry07(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
kennygee:
Smh.

I thought Georgina would borrow herself some sense and leave aunty Kemi alone, but it looks like she wants all her dirty linens washed in public.

If not for this their fight, I wouldn't have known Georgina's husband's license was revoked and that he got charged of a DUI.

Kemi Olunloyo is a psycho who is intelligent and smart in what she does, journalism.

She will dig out ur secret for all to see because she no longer has any. Everyone knows what they need to know about her so she has no fear of any scandals.

This isn't a prayer cause it is borne out of malice.
im sorry to say but KEMI Olunloyo journalism is as fake as she is.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Moletemike: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
sandali:

Why, Georgina, Why? You have just made a complete fool of yrself after all the Gra- gra commando style storming of ibadan to teach this old witch a bitter lesson. Which kind prayer is this abeg? So immature. Wetin be yr own there? You are just fishing for compliments. Na Tonto wey begin all this rubbish. Georgina don follow. Jobless people

Gbam! Georgina come demote herself .Abi she too don become mad like Kemi?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Moletemike: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
donberry07:
im sorry to say but KEMI Olunloyo journalism is as fake as she is.

True talk. Fake, plus she is also a stark raving lunatic
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by SweetBanana: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lukmann1:
we don't cared.
whaaat!!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by SURElee(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Make I lie down under my ugwu tree dey wait and observe Iya kemi american trained journalist reply/response to this prayer. Hahashahaha Iya oni werey
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by systemz(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Prettygarllardo:

May the sins of his mother never be melted on him.

grin cheesy grin
Lol
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Richdee1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lukman i have always corrected u... There is nothing like we dont cared...its we dont care #lemme come and be going
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Richdee1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
SweetBanana:
whaaat!!

baba but why!! Help me ask him oo.. Its getting 2much
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by harffie(m): 5:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia: I Don't Regret Leaving Nollywood / Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.