Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Checkout This Viral Wedding Photo - What Do You Think Is Wrong With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Viral Wedding Photo - What Do You Think Is Wrong With It? (722 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Viral Wedding Photo - What Do You Think Is Wrong With It? by bumi10(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hi ladies and gents, this wedding picture have gone viral and people can't just get enough of it. Is there anything wrong with it? I leave you guys to judge.

The suite self is hmmm. Anyway, My questions is: Name just 2 things wrong with this wedding picture.

See what people are saying about it below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/checkout-this-viral-wedding-photo-what.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique

Re: Checkout This Viral Wedding Photo - What Do You Think Is Wrong With It? by CaroLyner(f): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
What is suppose to be wrong with it?
she has down syndrome
not a joke.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Viral Wedding Photo - What Do You Think Is Wrong With It? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
undecided so you want this to make fp? Not even in your dream angry
Re: Checkout This Viral Wedding Photo - What Do You Think Is Wrong With It? by Opakan2: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
The wife is an imbe.. while the groom just want the "married" tag as if it's an automatic ticket to heaven..
Reminds me of one nuisance I knew writing fictions and looking for Ise upandan after getting married to an imbe. lol

it is well

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy / Ladies Use fake facebook accounts to add me for sex chat. / Raw Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.