Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL (6564 Views)

'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put Key In It'- Lady / I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It-lady / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nicolax: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
I have noticed this on the outside world a couple of times but I never knew it relates to the online world!

We are aware of the new nairaland girl (jessicaseth) and how pretty she is. Following her on Instagram already tongue

But it looks awkward and disgusting seeing other girls hate on her already.

Girls like
Berlynn
Benita27
victorious001 (this one even changed her dp because she was insulted and she feels threatened by Jessica grin)

And so much more.

What might be the Reason behind this hate? Do they feel the girl is a threat to their toasters and attention? No lies she is getting the attention on nairaland so far with 48 likes on her dp already in few hours of being here on nairaland. God knows how many Pms she have waiting for her shocked

CONS OF BEING A PRETTY GIRL.

So what are your thoughts?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Maxi112: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
sigh.......

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nicolax: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Talk oh
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
undecided undecided because they feel inferior.
Merlin is quite pwerry
Victor is ok
Benny is shocked #faints
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by iamDaisy(f): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Amarabae(f): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by AgapeHate: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
The babe is pretty right but the hype is much. This is the third thread opened for her in less than 2 hours. grin
I have a huge feeling the haters are coming for her head soon. Waiting for the team Upload your picture holding a paper with your name on it grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:
I have noticed this on the outside world a couple of times but I never knew it relates to the online world!

We are aware of the new nairaland girl (jessicaseth) and how pretty she is. Following her on Instagram already tongue

Girls like
Berlynn
Benita27
victorious001 (this one even changed her dp because she was insulted and she feels threatened by Jessica grin)

And so much more.

What might be the Reason behind this hate? Do they feel the girl is a threat to their toasters and attention? No lies she is getting the attention on nairaland so far with 48 likes on her dp already in few hours of being here on nairaland. God knows how many Pms she have waiting for her shocked

are u fvcking serious

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by SINZ: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nicolax: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Look at them. Denying the obvious fact. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:

Girls like
Berl.ynn
Benita27
victori.ous001 (this one even changed her dp because she was insulted and she feels threatened by Jessica grin)

And so much more.

Did you confuse my argument with her as "jealousy" then you have issues with your reasoning faculty.

Mitcheew!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Op the slowpoke himself. Oya tell the girl to write for instar gram say 'they don't believe I'm the one on nairaland'

If she do am that means na she. But we already know say it's impossicant

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Misplaced priorities
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Horlohlah: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
All these threads are so unnecessary... You guys should stop belittling yourself.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Emodeee: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
let me call on safarigirl. what's your take? oya vituperatecheesy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by handsam(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2017

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nicolax: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27 you and jessicaseth reminds me of light and darkness grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by AgapeHate: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
michael142:
Op the slowpoke himself. Oya tell the girl to write for instar gram say 'they don't believe I'm the one on nairaland'

If she do am that means na she. But we already know say it's impossicant

I told you they will be here grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by giles14(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:

Girls like
Berlynn
Benita27

And so much more.

because she poses as a threat in a scarce overstretched small market
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:
Benit.a27 you and jessic.aseth reminds me of light and darkness grin
Yes!, God created both light and darkness. Go read your bible.

If you must asslick a new moniker, do so wisely, creating a thread for her is demeaning to your person...you just won't know.

Some of you should atleast pretend, it gives you an edge you may not have.

#rubbish!.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:

Girls like
Berlynn
Benita27

And so much more.

lol. .op u no get work oooo. .
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
No idea why some females are insecure but that's always down to perceived threats real or imagined.....mostly imagined

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nicolax: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:

If you must asslick a new moniker, do so wisely, creating a thread for her is demeaning to your person...you just won't know.

#rubbish!.

Jealous. Smelling all over you. Darkness is never used for something good by the way tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nicolax: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
giles14:
because she poses as a threat in a scarce overstretched small market

So they don't know guys don't care about stalking you for long? If you form hard to get we dump you when a new girl comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nicolax: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Raine80:
No idea why some females are insecure but that's always down to perceived threats real or imagined.....mostly imagined
But why must they be jealous?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:

But why must they be jealous?
i
Like I said securities take different forms. , it's even easier to attack someone in the virtual world.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
I don't know why I am enjoying this thread grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:

Jealous. Smelling all over you. Darkness is never used for something good by the way tongue
Do you know the funny thing about your likes?.

I wasn't on the thread she was called fake. And didn't drop a comment there cos whether she's fake or real, it's none of my business.

Then i saw her on a thread telling a guy " his future is at risk" for dating a girl who has had an abortion.

So you perceived my refuting her claims and show of hypocrisy as being jealous?.

I don't jealous looks, i jealous accomplishment!.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by schumastic(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
am pretty sure this girl has no idea her pic is being used on nairaland not to talk more of creating a fake account for her...the worst thing in life is poverty n low self eaten

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by TrapHedges(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:

are u fvcking serious
serious dosnt have a pussy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by schumastic(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:

#rubbish!.

learn to ignore some comments, some r not worth it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) / Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. / This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.