Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL (6568 Views)

'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put Key In It'- Lady / I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It-lady / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
TrapHedges:

serious dosnt have a pussy grin
Lol grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
schumastic:

learn to ignore some comments, some r not worth it
The i.diot is fucking annoying. grin cheesy

Nicolax, please so far i envy the likes of Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Gabrielle Union, Serena Williams, Beyoncé, name it.

Who is this new girl?. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by ObaKlaz: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nairaland guys are such ass lickers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by TrapHedges(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wer tf am in gon have saturday brunch cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Maxi112: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Nairaland guys are such ass lickers!
cheesy cheesy someone is just knowing the obvious.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by schumastic(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:

Nicolax, please so far i envy the likes of Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Gabrielle Union, Serena Williams, Beyoncé, name it.

reason I said u should ignore is cus d girl in ? is not really her, someone took her pic from ig n created a fake account with her ig name n pic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nicolax: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:

Black face grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by dingbang(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Seems dis jessicaseth girl is wearing contact lens plus her eyebrows is man made.. Teeth ain't pure white...
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
schumastic:

reason I said u should ignore is cus d girl in ? is not really her, someone took her pic from ig n created a fake account with her ig name n pic.
I am not even interested in who she is. Nicolax must be behind that account. grin

Thanks!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:

Black face grin
Is it now a crime in being black?. Go wear your reasoning cap. grin

#bye!.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by ObaKlaz: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
I just wonder what would make me ass lick ladies who have NOTHING on me in ANY facet of human endeavour here on Nairaland or on any other social platform. Maybe the OP and his kind should put in a little extra in bettering their own lot. This is why I wholly support an increment on data tariff!grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by spencerlouis(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
d kyn girl is okk wit her make up!!!
I see no reason 4 d hype undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Icansing: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Naughtytboy see what uv caused, only God knows how u noticed her beauty before anyone on nairaland, crazy dude
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by slimzypink(f): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
imagine boys re no longer messaging because of the Jessicaseth. I hate her too cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by skeendyke: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Do you know the funny thing about your likes?.

I wasn't on the thread she was called fake. And didn't drop a comment there cos whether she's fake or real it's none of my business.

Then i saw her on a thread telling a guy " his future is at risk" for dating a girl who has had an abortion.

So you perceived my refuting her claims and show of hypocrisy as being jealous?.

I don't jealous looks, i jealous accomplishment!.

You could have just ignored him and let his folly manifest to all. Not late to do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by dickhead01(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Am shocked at her beauty,no nairaland lady can match her.

#Weneedfreshair
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by BiafranBushBoy: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmm... Who is this girl abeg!!

Is she as beautiful as Gifty on BBN? shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Hmmm... Who is this girl abeg!!

Is she as beautiful as Gifty on BBN? shocked

Bush baby, ah miss you oooo embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by BiafranBushBoy: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Bush baby, ah miss you oooo embarassed embarassed tongue

Ade baby.. shocked

How are you dear... miss you more!!

You're looking slay.. keep it up smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Naughtytboy: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Icansing:
Naughtytboy see what uv caused, only God knows how u noticed her beauty before anyone on nairaland, crazy dude
they are haters
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by LuvU2: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haute do u think I m jealous of this newbie ? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Ade baby.. shocked

How are you dear... miss you more!!

You're looking slay.. keep it up smiley
Lool

Nobody to hijack my LTC cry cheesy

You know I must keep slaying to keep OG wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by BiafranBushBoy: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Lool

Nobody to hijack my LTC cry cheesy

You know I must keep slaying to keep OG BUSH wink

cheesy cheesy... I dey come to hijack am very soon cheesy cheesy

kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy... I dey come to hijack am very soon cheesy cheesy

kiss kiss cheesy

Kikikikikikiki

OG will have your head for this and i wee report you to Madam angry angry

Come back soonest swtz kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by BiafranBushBoy: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
soon Baby... Soon! kiss
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikiki

OG will have your head for this and i wee report you to Madam angry angry

Come back soonest swtz kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by skillz111(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dicksonpussy:
undecided undecided because they feel inferior.
Merlin is quite pwerry
Victor is ok
Benny is shocked #faints
lol who is merlin again thought her name is berlyn
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
LuvU2:
Haute do u think I m jealous of this newbie ? grin

If you're asking me then maybe you are - a little. I should probably get acquainted with her since we in a similar line of business. For business alone o. grin

Btw...is that hair natural?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by LuvU2: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haute:

If you're asking me then maybe you are - a little. I should probably get acquainted with her since we in a similar line of business. For business alone o. grin

Btw...is that hair natural?
Haute are u sayin she is prettier than me angry

grin sure natural. #Team natural# wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
LuvU2:
Haute are u sayin she is prettier than me angry

grin sure natural. #Team natural# wink

Why would you even think that? You're much prettier love; not to mention au naturel. Plus, I love your hair. kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by boiz2men(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
slimzypink:
imagine boys re no longer messaging because of the Jessicaseth. I hate her too cheesy

i Laughed reading your comment. I like to mingle.. What say you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by LuvU2: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haute:

Why would you even think that? You're much prettier love; not to mention au naturel. Plus, I love your hair. kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy

To Jessica tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Pic Of Unclad Men Wearing Diapers & Drinking From Feeding Bottle / Bbnaija Lilo Puts Vagina On Display 18+ Video /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.