Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL (6549 Views)

'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put Key In It'- Lady / I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It-lady / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
sad

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
LuvU2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

To Jessica tongue

Lol..You girls. Smh

Baby, I want a gift from you this weekend. Can you guess what I want? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Dreyl(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:
Benita27 you and jessicaseth reminds me of light and darkness grin
That girl looks hideous, very ugly monkey.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
The economy is really bad, and it's effect on people is more deeper than I thought.
The increasing state of jobless is getting too much. For those that don't understand, This thread and the op who created it, is a good example is the jobless state of Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Kdiva(f): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wch kind mumu gals be this for Nigeria self..

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Maxi112: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kdiva:
undecided
hello pretty kiss

how you doing?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Menace2Society(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nicolax:

Black face grin
I'm sure u still dey for secondary school grin dumbie
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Menace2Society(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Naughtytboy:
they are haters
grin grin u no get sense at all....
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Raine80:
No idea why some females are insecure but that's always down to perceived threats real or imagined.....mostly imagined
Hmm.....rainylala.....I feel u joor! grin wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by treasuredluv(f): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
I see no reason why we should be jealous or envious of another lady, we are beautiful in our own ways and the lady is very pretty, we should learn to apreciate something good when we see one.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Emodeee: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Yep?

reply me for private na. sheee na you be safarigirl ni?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Kdiva(f): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
hello pretty kiss

how you doing?
good, you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin
grin lol nl too funny today .. pretty or not pretty
What about who works ? who owns a home grin b like circus

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by obinna58(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Yes!, God created both light and darkness. Go read your bible.

If you must asslick a new moniker, do so wisely, creating a thread for her is demeaning to your person...you just won't know.

Some of you should atleast pretend, it gives you an edge you may not have.

#rubbish!.

Hahahahahahah e pain am

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
That girl looks hideous, very ugly monkey.
brother its enuf na.u do know ladies are sensitive about their looks
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin lol nl too funny today .. pretty or not pretty
What about who works ? who owns a home grin b like circus

Hahahhaahah... U know Romance Sexxxtion,it's WEEKEND grin everyone is hyper ..

If u gonna ask who's working? Everybody gonna say they work, they got this and that... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Dreyl(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
lefulefu:

brother its enuf na.u do know ladies are sensitive about their looks
you know sometimes i just have to say the plain truth, and most of these ugly girls can form for africa eh. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaahah... U know Romance Sexxxtion,it's WEEKEND grin everyone is hyper ..

If u gonna ask who's working? Everybody gonna say they work, they got this and that... grin

Hehehehe men been like comdey show since yesterday . Little girls pulling their hair out .. boyz being boyz at least today no dry ....
All this just making me hungry wanna eat grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by kullozone(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Don't mind them.... And it's the uglee ones that're always fronting.
I hate them ehn! You no fine, you no kon get sense untop, wetin remain for you?
Jus kuku kee yoursef... Yeye girls.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by kullozone(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
LadyB1195:
The economy is really bad, and it's effect on people is more deeper than I thought.
The increasing state of jobless is getting too much. For those that don't understand, This thread and the op who created it, is a good example is the jobless state of Nigeria.

Abi?
And you that's wasting your time on a thread that was created by a jobless person nko?
Your own joblessness is blessed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
kullozone:

Abi?
And you that's wasting your time on a thread that was created by a jobless person nko?
Your own joblessness is blessed.
Well I see you've gotten yourself a job.
(Quoting)
Well Keep it up.
U might just end up getting paid for your quotes
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by robosky02(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
ehnn

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by thesuave10(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hehehehe men been like comdey show since yesterday . Little girls pulling their hair out .. boyz being boyz at least today no dry ....

Yh Yh I.G??
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by enyi1: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Yes!, God created both light and darkness. Go read your bible.

If you must asslick a new moniker, do so wisely, creating a thread for her is demeaning to your person...you just won't know.

Some of you should atleast pretend, it gives you an edge you may not have.

#rubbish!.

U are hurting...
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by 1stladdy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Do you know the funny thing about your likes?.

I wasn't on the thread she was called fake. And didn't drop a comment there cos whether she's fake or real, it's none of my business.

Then i saw her on a thread telling a guy " his future is at risk" for dating a girl who has had an abortion.

So you perceived my refuting her claims and show of hypocrisy as being jealous?.

I don't jealous looks, i jealous accomplishment!.
I love you for this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by 1stladdy(f): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
kullozone:
Don't mind them.... And it's the uglee ones that're always fronting.
I hate them ehn! You no fine, you no kon get sense untop, wetin remain for you?
Jus kuku kee yoursef... Yeye girls.
you get sense well well.. Odeh
!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Dandsome: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Is it now a crime in being black?. Go wear your reasoning cap. grin

#bye!.

One thing people don't know is that as a dark skinned person you can bleach your skin to be fair. But as a fair person you can't "bleach" your skin to be dark.

Babe I like you and your colour jorrrr wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by kullozone(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
1stladdy:
you get sense well well.. Odeh
!

Lol... E pain you somehow abi? No worry, your face still get small hope, there's always make up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dandsome:

One thing people don't know is that as a dark skinned person you can bleach your skin to be fair. But as a fair person you can't "bleach" your skin to be dark.

Babe I like you and your colour jorrrr wink
This is Africa for you. They call the "whites" racists when "blacks" are objectified, but they're racists to themselves...whether you're fair or dark, as long as you're an African then you're black. I could only make an exception of white Africans like those in South-Africa.

Have got loads of self-esteem that when i see their denting comments i just know such people are nothing more than neanderthals who have lost their roots.

Thanks for the compliment!. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

diz pikin u wanna suck breast!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by dyze(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Do you know the funny thing about your likes?.

I wasn't on the thread she was called fake. And didn't drop a comment there cos whether she's fake or real, it's none of my business.

Then i saw her on a thread telling a guy " his future is at risk" for dating a girl who has had an abortion.

So you perceived my refuting her claims and show of hypocrisy as being jealous?.

I don't jealous looks, i jealous accomplishment!.

If that's you in your dp then you are a real beauty. Never let anyone tell you different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady / Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage / LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.