Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife (34070 Views)

Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / See Current Zimbabwean President Tweet, As Mugabe Dies At 95 (pixs) / BREAKING NEWS: President Mugabe Dies At 93daily Buzz SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by creamvanilla(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I won't disagree with you after all, you voted for a walking corpse in last general election.
wicked cry
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by Swizdoe(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

People like you dispense empty vitriolic attacks. Listen my friend, you live in a white man's world. You live by their rules, they dictate what you consume whether you like it or not. There actions affect you if you must know.

So a white man has sovereignty over your life....

You are a big disappointment
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Swizdoe:

So a white man has sovereignty over your life....

You are a big disappointment
Don't mention me, haven't got time to respond to blocked heads like you.
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by toshmann(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Frequently Mugabe is attcked on western media. I noticed I have never seen zimbabwe on tv during all these attacks. They only show a photo of him or show him in another country, abi Mugabe bannthem from Zimbanwe? so I decided to try and see this country somehow. And this is what I came up with.

If tuis is Zimbabwe, then no wonder they refused to show it on tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NAUSinu1m4

Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by pacespot(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Having been watching Mugabe's wife for quite sometime. Her quest for power is more than that of Mugabe himself.

Exactly, that old man might have wanted to quit once before, but she insisted he remained.

She might have even threatened him with divorce if he quit the throne.

Want to know what makes a good leader, look at the wife that supports such person
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by godox2(m): 12:44am On Feb 19, 2017
denkyw:
Ironically Some Zimbabwe Zombies Will Still Vote For The Corpse, Just Like Their Nigeria Counterparts Voted For A[b] Vegetable [/b]With Tissue Paper As Certificate.
Pls what is the importance of VEGETABLE as soup ingredient?
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by Bahddo(m): 3:32am On Feb 19, 2017
The kind of mass stupidity that brought Buhari into power in Nigeria. People saying they are willing to vote him even if he presents "NEPA bill" as certificate. We are all suffering the consequences of choosing the uneducated to lead.

I hope Zimbabweans see this for the collective insult that it is.
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 19, 2017
godox2:

Pls what is the importance of VEGETABLE as soup ingredient?
go and read about semantics or rather figures of speech, then come back, ponder on this your question and figure out if it was neccessary or just a display of ignorance.
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by Blue3k(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Oh well you can't feel bad for them. It's there choice after all.
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by msqtahir: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2017
Birds of d same feather. Mama peace of Nigeria has those tendencies, so also Aisha buhari. Truly, Africa needs to be recolon iced, else we remained perished forever. We need to formulate policies on age limits for leadership positions, I mean d lower and upper limits. D lower limit is already pegged at eighteen but nothing is said on d upper, so I will suggest 65 years as d upper limit age.
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by mr1759: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
not only Mugabe even bubu corpse is steal ruling Nigeria from uk
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by juman(m): 1:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Oh oh.

Mugabe turned from a state man to be a utterly useless man.
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by juman(m): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Madness everywhere

You are right. His wife is mad.
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by 419forlife: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4RjbrfBIEw

If dey build house like this on sanction den I go vote for corpse grin
Re: “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife by meobizy(f): 5:11am On Sep 05, 2018
I thank God it never came to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.