Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) (32297 Views)

Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by pinkcita: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
vanbonattel:
It was buried there by some mischievous persons who want to prove a useless point and justify the thousands of naira they will pay to the financial pastor. The pastor will be shown where to dig.

These brand of pastor are just there for the money. They will set your family on fire just for financial gains. They will tell you your uncle is responsible for your business failure, meanwhile you use ya capital do MMM grin

We no be mumu again.
Our mumu don do
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by masqot(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
See packaging!
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by buchai: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=vanbonattel post=53830534]It was buried there by some mischievous persons who want to prove a useless point and justify the thousands of naira they will pay to the financial pastor. The pastor will be shown where to dig.

These brand of pastor are just there for the money. They will set your family on fire just for financial gains. They will tell you your uncle is responsible for your business failure, meanwhile you use ya capital do MMM grin

We no be mumu again.

correct talk no bi to day the something start oo, na so one of my uncles go invite one pastor come for liberation as the pastor wan begin digi digi the something my papa been the head in the family come tell the pastor nooo no bi for him compound if you know who invited you go him place go dig that nonsense before you go scatter him families with false prof.
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by justicee4all: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Eke40seven:
Very fake
Proofs:
1. The leg of the chicken is still intact with the scaly skin, even if it were buried in permafrost or frozen, that bone won't be as fresh as that.

2. Fabrics buried so deep can't withstand the wear and tear of being buried bare in that sand without being worn.

3. Those feathers look definitely too fresh

4. In that kind of climate with the millions of creepy anthropods and insects crawling around, those things would have been devoured.

God will give you more wisdom and knowledge

Wise man
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Richy4:
I am just wondering how someone can dig that deep into the earth.. without anyone noticing him or her during the act

easy, just contact me for this kind stuff when you wan go into the pastorial business, Our services are very affordable, believable & super effective
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by Richy4(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jiang:

easy, just contact me for this kind stuff when you wan go into the pastorial business, Our services are very affordable, believable & super effective

Oh!!!! So you mean they taught pastors in business school how people that burial charms in properties does that shocked....
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by ceda99: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by dyangprof(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
see pencil troza,
guy man pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
kITATITA:

Correct talk. The 'charm' looks modern. How did they know where to dig?
Nollywood things
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by DrogoG(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
It is unfortunate that some Nigerians still believe this old religious scam!

Most Nigerians still have st*upid ancient mentality. Bunch of irrational illiterates everywhere! That's why the country is so f*ucked up!

A nation that is scientifically illiterate is a nation that still lives in a cave.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by Philemhon(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
vanbonattel:
It was buried there by some mischievous persons who want to prove a useless point and justify the thousands of naira they will pay to the financial pastor. The pastor will be shown where to dig.

We no be mumu again.
Be objective;God is still working
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by Dikechigozie: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
That's how the cause problems in families. The same pastor buried that charm .
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by Austin4lif: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
vanbonattel:

And you think spiritual life is all about gullibility in every case? Where did Jesus dig up a charm in the bible?

Answer me, you man of little faith. Stop believing in men. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Him alone can set free.
is everything written in the Bible? brother were do you worship? To know more about the holy spirit, I will nt encourage you to join my church but locate any chapter of the full gospel business men followship international. voodoo exist my brother. The devil also possess some evil power and men of God can actually spot the powers.
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by xnaija234: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
15 Leaked Nude Photos Of Cynthia Chukwumezie [url][/url]
http://www.xnaija.cf/2017/02/15-leaked-nude-photos-of-cynthia.html
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pearly255:
God of wonders.....
na wa ooo!!!which kin magic be diz?
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by vanbonattel: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Philemhon:
Be objective;God is still working

But not by uprooting charms. God lives in heaven and is in complete control over this world. If he wants to destroy charms, he will not need to do so with an afro haired shiny young man driven into ministry by hunger.

Please respect God. Don't mix him with earthly deceptions.
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by vanbonattel: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Austin4lif:
is everything written in the Bible? brother were do you worship? To know more about the holy spirit, I will nt encourage you to join my church but locate any chapter of the full gospel business men followship international. voodoo exist my brother. The devil also possess some evil power and men of God can actually spot the powers.

Don't waste your time , I have been to so many full gospel service and I am more grounded in the faith than you. Just show me the bible passage where voodoo was uprooted.
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by def111(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
all Na settings, e over show for the pictures...
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by Austin4lif: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
vanbonattel:

Don't waste your time , I have been to so many full gospel service and I am more grounded in the faith than you. Just show me the bible passage where voodoo was uprooted.
is everything written in the Bible?
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by pashiano: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
And why would some incident in a family prayer be shown here in nairaland
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by IamUdo(m): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Obviously staged ... When will the black man finally wake up ...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by vanbonattel: 5:38am On Feb 19, 2017
Austin4lif:
is everything written in the Bible?

No. And that is why we should be careful not to invoke the wrath of God on our lives by allowing people to convince us that what is not found in the bible is the cause of our problems. Sin can bring setbacks in life and there might be trials and temptation here and there.

But the solution is to be born again and then pray yourself out. By yourself. I didn't see anywhere our Lord Jesus Christ or his apostles accused anyone of burying charms in any place, or where he commanded that charms be uprooted.

Uprooting charms belongs to nollywood movies, not Christianity.
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by 2shur: 6:44am On Feb 19, 2017
if dis is wat they call ogunmeh
den I'm disappointed men.
1stly the pastor na guy man wey deu form fresh
secondly its a fuckin rural area men so those locos can fall 4anything.
we always act like worshipping God is a magnet to stupidity.
i mean wtf
a so called charm dat was burried underground should have traces of worn out pieces of cloth.ropes and shiiit.even the color should have faded away.
wtf its still as red as eva.
still looking like a 24hr newly burried charm by a nom experienced scammer.

fools

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by metallisc(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2017
Baroba:

No mind the pastor, he is probably feeling like Abraham right now, its all a game, and as always a red cloth is involved.. clowns.. grin My gripe is, someone wasted that chicken leg for this nonsense..

Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Richy4:

Oh!!!! So you mean they taught pastors in business school how people that burial charms in properties does that shocked....
nice dp sir.. I want to be like u when I grow up wink
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by olaadesino(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2017
That is pastor for you, set family against themself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by orbgoblin: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2017
They must have used charm radar.see this pastor afro sef
kITATITA:

Correct talk. The 'charm' looks modern. How did they know where to dig?
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by SoundGod042(f): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2017
cletz991:
DONT JUDGE!!!
plsss don't be too quick to judge my people. for the fact that mechanic has made us not to recognize mad people, shouldn't make us forget that there are still real men of God and women of God today.
do not speak ill of him nor condemn or judge this man of God. Most of us have pastors as brothers, sisters, inlaws, friends, wives, husbands or even parents. u never can tell what he/she is doing.
let's allow God to be the judge... this pastor may not be fake, but because of fake acts of fake ones in d land we stand to misquote and conclude.
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by Austin4lif: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

No. And that is why we should be careful not to invoke the wrath of God on our lives by allowing people to convince us that what is not found in the bible is the cause of our problems. Sin can bring setbacks in life and there might be trials and temptation here and there.

But the solution is to be born again and then pray yourself out. By yourself. I didn't see anywhere our Lord Jesus Christ or his apostles accused anyone of burying charms in any place, or where he commanded that charms be uprooted.

Uprooting charms belongs to nollywood movies, not Christianity.
maybe because jews dnt practice africa magic. u must also know at the time the Bible was written it was nt meant for Africans ok. So of the events Is peculiar to the Jewish people tgentiles, Greek etc. The only place me and u were included is wen Jesus ask his deciples to preach it to the whole world.
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by otemanuduno: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

We no be mumu again.
You are absolutely CORRECT!!!
Re: Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) by otemanuduno: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2017
IamUdo:
Obviously staged ... When will the black man finally wake up ...
We are waking up already, come year 3000 we will be fully awake, because currently all evil gods e.g Yahweh, Allah, Moloch are in a spiritual cage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Pictured With Their Children / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.