Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! (35007 Views)

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by crackhouse(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
INTROVERT:
Your Papa is.........
... An introvert.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by senitorspeaker(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
somebody should let him(ur dad) know dat he is not important for his own safety. Assuming its mom dats is dis owning dats were u d children should b bothered.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Robbin7(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
jacko007:
My advice : dont feel disturb, noting last forever except change, just keep praying and believe in your heart for a change....it is caused by depression and most atimes stress especially for most men above 60 some exhibts worst attitudes than this....remember Nigeria is in economic crisis.
Thank you!
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by multicolored(f): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Witches at work.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Robbin7(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Alexk2:

Talking from experience now. Your dad shouldn't be your concern or subject of worry henceforth because only God can change him. You should instead be concerned about how to be much better than him....how to turn your bad experience to good and learn from it. It'll be a shame if you or any of your siblings display similar character in future.
Start planning for your life as if you're not under him anymore but please don't disrespect him. Be sure to be prepared when he finally disown you too.

Thank you
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Origin(f): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Its frustration and high BP that makes parent disown children. Just call your uncles and aunties and they will apologize and it will end.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by ikp120(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lukmann1:
the 5th children? your dad is need help cuz this is not naturally. maybe he is possession.

Yeah, he should be possession indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Daddybright1986(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
May b your Dad like going to mammy before coming back home
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by buffalowings: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
agohmamuda:
We would have accepted him into our home but no space. grin grin
Any day your sister gets disowned, just leme know, i might help then. Cheers
I swear na clowns fill nl grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by kalemy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
ur dad just dey parambulate. If ur elder brother hammer 2mrw, ur dad go reverse him decision sharpaly.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by imitateMe(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
INTROVERT:
Your Papa is.........
an Introvert
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by micflo28(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
lol..... buhari ehn........

If justice oputa couldnt disown charly boy...... wonder what you guys have done to deserve this.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Your Dad has a personality disorder. Disowning 5 kids seems to be a blessing for the kids even though they will suffer before finding their footings, compared to what becomes of the mind of the person who lives with such a maniac.

The bad news is, there is no treatment for his condition. Prepare your mind and find your way.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by godquality: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Your dad just dey look for excuse to pursue children wey he born. He is shrinking away from his responsibilities as a father that's why he's sending them away.
I sure say he no want buy books or pay for transport and accommodation that's why he disowned your brother. Your turn dey come from the look of things

1 Like

Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by makebrainz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Son there is more to this than meets the eye.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Biggcake: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
Seems he wants to die in loneliness
Is that the much needed advice?
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by ladychioma: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Recession things. Buhari why?
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Shedybliss98(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
I smell lies here. grin
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by creamvanilla(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Agbaletu:
I think your dad is trying to dodge his responsibility.
The man dey fear to pay school fees.
seconded
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Biggcake: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Robbin7:
Please NL my dad just disowned my elder brother because he came back home after 6:30pm on the day of his matric. This is the 5th of my siblings that my dad is sending away. I'm confused, I hate to think this trend may continue please friends advise me on what to do.
Legal and candid advices please.

Op, from experience, all of your siblings including you should revolt. Let your father know that you all are grown up and are angry with this treatment. Note that you are not to assault him while the revolution last. make it as peaceful as possible. But the message must be passed...
Confiscate things that he cant do without to make him have a rethink... things like his phone, car keys, office Keys and any other valuable that means alot to him... note that this action should be done jointedly by some of your siblings if not all.

After a successful confiscation of his valuables, let him know that he will never get them again nor have peace in the house since he cant allow others to live in peace too, except he reconsiders his decision.

Remember you are not assault him, but instill a life threatening fear in him.
Make it clear to him that his valuables will be handed over to him as soon as he is ready to sit down and sort this issue out.

There is every tendency that he will threaten to call the Police. His threat might not be empty though, but him inviting the Police will amount to shooting himself on the scrotum...i repeat scrotum.
This is where the Child Right Law will come in.
To be on the save side, report this to the ministry of welfare. Ensure that the evil deeds of your father is made content in the letter that will be sent to the ministry of Women Affair or Social welfare.

Make photocopies of the letter and demand that the receptionist in the various ministries signed and acknowledges your letter. Do this before they revolt to serve as an evidence that you intimated the Federal Government before things went south.
This will also give you an upper hand when the Police eventually comes in.

If you dont act now, your turn might be any time from now you wont have anyone fight for you...

Note that it is better to attack from the inside than outside.

Goodluck.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Nwaoma198(f): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vacant room for u
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Elle277(f): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
5th? God have mercy!
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by KardinalZik(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Deliverance might be of help to your family.

Consult a Prophet, Bishop, Pastor etc...there are many of them.

What your father is suffering from is beyond ordinary.

He's been metaphysically remoted; and you may end up inheriting the trend
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
agohmamuda:
We would have accepted him into our home but no space. grin grin
Any day your sister gets disowned, just leme know, i might help then. Cheers
Lol if his Sister is now Chi Chi Igbo nko or Catlyn Jenner?? grin grin
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by micmarvellous(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmmmm
The last thing you wanna do is have issues with your father..
It never ends well no matter what or who's @ fault...
Try praying seriously bout it (that's if you do pray tho)
Its not as ordinary as you think it is, try handling it in the spirit realm, foundational powers could be actively @ work especially anytime someone wants to raise him/herself up (as in success)..
Just pour your hearts out to God as a family and watch Him change things!
Shalom
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by hahn(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Robbin7:
Please NL my dad just disowned my elder brother because he came back home after 6:30pm on the day of his matric. This is the 5th of my siblings that my dad is sending away. I'm confused, I hate to think this trend may continue please friends advise me on what to do.

You need to come up with your own exit plan. Bounce before you get kicked out

1 Like

Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by agohmamuda(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2017
Deejacy2:
Lol if his Sister is now Chi Chi Igbo nko or Catlyn Jenner?? grin grin

We will find a place in the society for her.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Robbin7:

If this ur story is truth then your dad is an assholollle be it he is richer than Dangote. In fact if ur dad na my papa I go use heart attack kill am make everybody get peace of mind. I just dey tell u my mind
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Did your dad own him before? Mtchewwww!!! I would only be worried if I were still dependent on my dad! Otherwise anyone can disown me for all I care!!! There are way too many other stuff to worry about
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by MYGODISGREAT(m): 1:02am On Feb 19, 2017
Pray for your Dad. God will touch him. The heart of kings are in the hands of God.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by tk4rd: 1:36am On Feb 19, 2017
Robbin7:

He didn't go to his son's matric.?? or what.??
Guy, you need to enrol in a university very very far away from home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extortion In The Name Of Aso Ebi / Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed / "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.