Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking (3985 Views)

Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curvy Backside In New Slutry Photos / See Slutry Photos Of An Endowed Lady / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Hot Legs In New Slutry Photos (2) (3) (4)

The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by PapiNigga: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
52-year-old actress, Marlo Hampton got people talking online today after these racy photos of hers hit the net...
While some are saying that are real age is actually not 52, that she's younger than that... others are of the opinion that she's too old for such nonsense.
See more below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/the-slutry-photos-of-this-52-year-old.html?m=1

Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by PapiNigga: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2017

Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Heeee.!!! Well I see beauty but she is too old for this nonsense
Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by Benikuuse(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bad Daughter From A Good Mother
Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2017

She loooks amaaaaaazing @52...

Traphedges... Ur crush ooo..
Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by TrapHedges(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
She loooks amaaaaaazing @52...
Traphedges... Ur crush ooo..
lol what a MILF
Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol what a MILF

MILF u mean MORO ISLAMIC LEBERATION FRONT? grin hahahahahha..

Go get ur vaseline joor or follow me in za oza room cheesy

Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by TrapHedges(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

MILF u mean MORO ISLAMIC LEBERATION FRONT? grin hahahahahha..
Go get ur vaseline joor or follow me in za oza room cheesy
les go to za oza room jhor
i want the main thing grin cool

Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
TrapHedges:

les go to za oza room jhor

i want the main thing grin cool

kiss (kissing him)

*spank his azz* oga, come follow me in za oza room... grin wink

Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by TrapHedges(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

kiss (kissing him)
*spank his azz* oga, come follow me in za oza room... grin wink
awwww kikikik less go grin
Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by Csami(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
You blurred the boobs abi but you couldn't blur the image on the mirror grin grin

God haff catch you!
Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hot Milf
Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by cr7lomo: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
I pity any man that marries this woman's daughters...na ashawo u go marry so and she wudnt c anything there cos she grew up that way

Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:17am On Feb 19, 2017
she is jus looking for a young dick grin
Re: The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2017

Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good / Bobrisky's Mother Spotted Alive In Magodo After he lied to The World Shes Dead / Actress Rahama Sadau Causes Stir With Backless Gown (photos)