Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) (20169 Views)

Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) / Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by larrymoore(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
guy, workout solutions to power supply.

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by officialJP(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Young03:
everyday ur inspecting without result
i smell fast money in u grin

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by deflover(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Where is the road abeg
Is it not the same road I travelled on early this year

Smh urohobo wa duh
Make una no let afonja pipo fool una oh
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by ephi123(f): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fashola should be left to focus on Works ministry while someone else handles Power cos it is obvious he cannot handle both at the same time. There is only so much the man can do.
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by TheABOMINATION: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
This one that he is inspecting roads up and down,

no wonder he can't focus on solving power problem.

To much work to focus on.

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by Monkeydeychop: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Igbo people won't be happy kuku give them Biafra and use the money to develop Nigeria.

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
godello:
Nice, will the dualization get to Warri?
Amukpe roundabout to Eferun roundabout is that not dualized ?
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Monkeydeychop:
Igbo people won't be happy kuku give them Biafra and use the money to develop Nigeria.
See as Geography fail U.
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by shamecurls(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
This administration is right on track
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by LordVoldemort(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Young03:

Why didn't ur hero buy ready made dual carriage road and install it like u want.

Since in ur village roads are constructed within 20mintues

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
I have the pictures taken while plying the road during my NYSC sometime last year..the road is a death trap..the agbor- abavo section is an eye sore as we had to navigate in muddy waters as if you are in a swamp..only God saves you from high way robbers if you pass the road by night..this Has been long overdue.. pls fix this road ASAP..

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by deltapikin(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=godello post=53833145]Nice, will the dualization get to Warri?

Amukpe-Eku-Abavo-Agbor should be through Aghalokpe, Warri will be out of the route
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by Rilwan20(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
ionsman:
Did he go there to snap pix? Because some people said he isn't doing anything.
E concern you?
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Passed through Lagos-Ibadan expressway n was surprised with d kind of work going on there.... Kudos to Fash

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by d33types: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
godello:

Did you see the route?

Infact, do you even know that area? Warri does not pass thru that road

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by Eledan: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Passed through Lagos-Ibadan expressway n was surprised with d kind of work going on there.... Kudos to Fash

This is the only serious minister that have really work on that road. Others have been using it either to siphon money for politics or for campaigns

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by mayoor15(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hope they complete that road on time, especially the part between urhonigbe and agbor, omo I suffer for that road gan, for me and many others fashola is the minister for the month, year and even the tenure.... We Yoruba's are so proud of you.......... And OP modify your topic it's AGBOR not AGBO

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by mayoor15(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
I have the pictures taken while plying the road during my NYSC sometime last year..the road is a death trap..the agbor- abavo section is an eye sore as we had to navigate in muddy waters as if you are in a swamp..only God saves you from high way robbers if you pass the road by night..this Has been long overdue.. pls fix this road ASAP..
No be comrade bus I dey see so, you know that part wey deep like well, any driver that doesn't know that route well and travels at night, na God will save him that day, am so proud my kinsman is fixing that road.
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by SmartMugu: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheABOMINATION:
This one that he is inspecting roads up and down,

no wonder he can't focus on solving power problem.

To much work to focus on.

Being the Minister of Works for a nation should already keep him a workaholic. Ministries of Power and Housing should be ran by two different ministers with experience in respective areas.

The logic behind assigning these ministries to a lawyer doesn't make any sense. There may be ulterior motives from expected kickbacks from projects, definitely not that he's the only one capable of handling three massive areas of any economy.
I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up accomplishing nothing.

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by Khohen: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
They have not scrape a pinch of sand on that road. Liars.
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by mayoor15(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
ephi123:
Fashola should be left to focus on Works ministry while someone else handles Power cos it is obvious he cannot handle both at the same time. There is only so much the man can do.
Really don't think so, light is getting better bit by bit and I believe with time, slowly we will get there.
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by ephi123(f): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
mayoor15:
Really don't think so, light is getting better bit by bit and I believe with time, slowly we will get there.

We don't have the luxury of time. Imagine how much more improvement we would have had if that was the main ministry he was focusing on. Power is key to development in Nigeria and until we completely solve it (as soon as possible) we can't make any tangible progress.

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by francotunsco: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
I was on that route from Orerokpe via Eku to Agbor last weekend. There is no visible sign of serious construction worth inspecting by the lowliest of government officials! That is why OP couldnt post progress pictures of the road!

Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by mayoor15(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
ephi123:

We don't have the luxury of time. Imagine how much more improvement we would have had if that was the main ministry he was focusing on. Power is key to development in Nigeria and until we completely solve it (as soon as possible) we can't make any tangible progress.
You see, we've been patient for decades now throughout PDP 16 years we waited, don't think 2-3 years wait is much.
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by ephi123(f): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
mayoor15:
You see, we've been patient for decades now throughout PDP 16 years we waited, don't think 2-3 years wait is much.

Tbh, I really couldn't care less about whether it is APC or PDP. Power has been an issue in Nigeria even before we transitioned to democracy, but for how long do we continue waiting and "hoping" it improves?
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
I wont pass that rd even if i was paid, that road is too lonely
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by akoko11: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
That road is just too bad n it need to b dualize
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
wailers are in sorrow now
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by nelsonroyalty(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
godello:

dualize ke!! don't mind dat news, dey are only repairing dat road from amukpe junction to Eku. Okowa fixed de side from warri to AGBOR late last year.
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by mapet: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
hmuhammad:

Young03: :
product of yaba left

Escapee you mean
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by mapet: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
ephi123:

Stop regurgitating this old arrant nonsense. The work in Power sector will take a bit of time and will come to fruition in time
Re: Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) by mapet: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
SmartMugu:

Being the Minister of Works for a nation should already keep him a workaholic. Ministries of Power and Housing should be ran by two different ministers with experience in respective areas.

The logic behind assigning these ministries to a lawyer doesn't make any sense. There may be ulterior motives from expected kickbacks from projects, definitely not that he's the only one capable of handling three massive areas of any economy.
I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up accomplishing nothing.

This logic does not make sense to you because you think ministry of power is about wire and cables alone?

Lagos 1898,Before Nigeria. Not Oil money. No be today!! / NASS, DSS, Police Set To Take Over Edo Assembly, Issue Directive To Obaseki / Task Force To Arrest Motorists Defying New Rules As Lagos Re-Opens