Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President (54730 Views)

Abba Kyari Laughs As Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Osinbajo Signs Two Bills Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by owji: 3:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Kabir2Mohammad:
Just peep to check Peace Corps Of Nigeria and HND/BSC bills, but disappointed

lol grin
If you so much love Nigeria and you want to render selfless services to her, then look out for Nigerian Army recruitment, civil defense, NPF(i heard they will be recruiting abt 10,000 every year now). God bless Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by owji: 3:47am On Feb 19, 2017
mikeendy222:
We talking about Nigeria peace corps.....baba pls make history with peace corps bill

Nigeria peace corps ,please stop this charade. Nigeria Peace corps keep referring USA having peace corps too but the peace
corps in USA is a voluntary program and not avenue to create employment for USA citizens. Will you have the fed govt to start creating phony ministries, parastatals, paramilitaries every now and then just to employ all youths? that is NOT possible. In my own opinion the govt should create an enabling environment (soft loans,infrastructure, power,laws etc) for youths to be self employed, govt cant possibly employ all youths.

I pity those gullible ppl like myself and other ppl that have already dolled out money to the Peace corps.
I think the peace corp should better continue as voluntary organization and keep collecting their 45k and above
for training etc.

You keep on selling recruitment forms and training ppl (in hundreds of thousands) and also promise them
employment,Now.it is the same commandant general of Nigeria Peace Corps that said that at the eventual assent
by PMB the ratio of commissioned officer to voluntary officer will be 20%-80% (20 for officers & 80 for
voluntary office). Just imagine!, and you have already promised employment to all ppl that have enrolled.
You keep hiding under the disguise of generating employment for the youth & you think PMB cant read between
the lines!, more so you keep selling recruitment form to older ppl (40yrs and above)...is a man of 40 years and
above still a youth??.

i will keep telling ppl that they should not pay any 5k for recruitment form or 45k for some phony training. when
the federal government takes over fully there wont be need to pay for training or to buy recruitment form. Note
that there are still other fees to be paid.

WHAT IS THE JOB OF PEACE CORP IN NIGERIA
1. to promote peace in Nigeria (like the other military/paramilitary outfits have been promoting war)
2. to engage 800,000 youths in meaningful employment (Nigeria army and navy combined don't have up to
600,000 officers) grin
3. to end insurgency (without arms. na juju dem wan use grin
4. to curb cultism in secondary school and university grin
5. to curb exam malpractices. undecided undecided
and most importantly for the officers to be getting paid by the fed govt grin grin

see, the Peace corps don't have the interest of the country at heart, what they hungry for is SALARY!!! another
avenue to waste govt resources.

Nigeria peace corp should never be institutionalized just to MANAGE youth unemployment, It is wrong. Yes, it may reduce unemployment (as fringe benefit) of the youths for a while. That should not be the main reason for creating peace corp.

Were the NPF, Nigerian Army, Navy, FRSC etc created to tackle youth unemployment? your answer is as good as mine.
Npower, YOUWIN and the likes are already in place for unemployed youths.

Again, Nigeria peace corps should stop this charade.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by metallisc(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
This man dey vex oo!. grin

He wants to sign into law all the bills his stubborn boss would have refused before his arrival.

Nice one!.

how far?
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by emmanuel1880(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2017
prof. Pls sign peace corps matters into law
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by ojomamah: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Carry on Ag presido god is with u
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2017
If Osinbajo is now assenting bills into law, especially bills that there appear to be no urgent demand for. It says to me that he knows PMB is not returning.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by Enrichlee(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2017
owji:

long thing. you better engage yourself in other meaningful endeavors. dont waste your 50k
and u already assumed I'm not engaged in something meaningful already or I'm a member of PCN. The way Nigerians jump into conclusion is confounding!!!
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by owji: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2017
Enrichlee:
and u already assumed I'm not engaged in something meaningful already or I'm a member of PCN. The way Nigerians jump into conclusion is confounding!!!

sorry. I did not assume anything about you bro. I only responded to your comment.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by owji: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2017
Enrichlee:

sorry. I did not assume anything about you bro. I only responded to your comment.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Why would I hate him? I am Ijebu and Osibanjo is also Ijebu... you are the typical nairaland tribal bigot.

disumusa:
but remember to hate him,the man is a yoruba man
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by debbie223(f): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
thank u
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by IPOB123london: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Barmmyshoes: 6:15pm On Feb 18
Am just falling in love with this man with the way he's working. Weldone sir!!

Check my signature for yor quality and stylish footwear.

all these im beginning to like this man

im beginning to love this man

nigerians are jokers
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by HeavenShield: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
CFCman:

Nope
He can sign ANY bill into law because he has already been invested with the powers of an acting president.
sorry sir, you still mentioned 'acting president' meaning there is a PRESIDENT, abi? CFCman
Re: Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
HeavenShield:

sorry sir, you still mentioned 'acting president' meaning there is a PRESIDENT, abi?
Yes, there is still a substantive president, but he/she cannot exercise presidential powers until a letter is transmitted to the NASS stating that the substantive president has the capacity to resume duties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Official Portraits Of Governors Oborevworie, Sanwo-Olu, Alex Otti & Uba Sani / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.