Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) (57924 Views)

50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba / Jim Iyke And Gambia's Yahya Jammeh In 2014 (Throwback Photo) / Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by curvilicious: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
I been tinsay Patience don repent o shocked
Nollywood haff carry their corruption to Gambia
May God forgive them
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by maskid(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
please is this one news mstcheeeeew . like if u are the one dat was given u wont collect whats BAD there?
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
I thought that lady from Ibadan was lying on Angela completely.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by NaLaugh: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Can't wait to be a celebrity. I rather be A TV presenter or VJ

What are you doing today to achieve this?
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
I was buying fruits at the junction while waiting for change I saw an elderly woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted, "Degree! Wait for me!" I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiousity, I walked closer to the woman and asked, "Grand Ma, why do you call this child Degree?" The woman laughed and said, "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home..."

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
ediama:
you will someday get to a position of authority. when you do, remember this, 'nothing is permanent in this life. my advice.......Take good care of the people God puts under your power... because you are being tested.

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
OP wehdone

If dem give you, you no go collect?
I wonder oh?me I go collect oh

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by ChocolateMeenah(f): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wehdone sirs, Wehdone mas
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Patience sef dey? shebi dem say she b Evangelist? Wetin she go there go do? Revival? May the Lord save our souls.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Intrepid01:
Hmmmm...our hard-working brothers across the Niger.....una dooooo!!!!
stop being jealous
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mrjo:
stop being jealous

grin grin grin....just feel like trolling ....nothing more bro
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wetin dey bad there?This op no get work.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yeyebrities.......So una follow scatter gambia economy.I can only say that karma doesn't respect social status... wait and see

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Seen.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Med4BasicBitch: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
ChocolateMeenah:
Wehdone sirs, Wehdone mas

Look at them undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Can't wait to be a celebrity. I rather be A TV presenter or VJ

Dey there dey dream with your fake profile.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
ediama:
you will someday get to a position of authority. when you do, remember this, 'nothing is permanent in this life. my advice.......Take good care of the people God puts under your power... because you are being tested.

OK sir, I will do that.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
these are the same riff raff who would be insulting buhari on social media for being a 'dictator'

standing for nothing and falling for everything.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Sanchase: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Most Africans have swallowed corruption undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by xpool(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abeg,make una leave dem to enjoy their life. Dem send the guy to give them land and money?
I tire for the OP, which kain useless post be that.
OP for post faces of Nigerians that have ever received gifts in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Too many hungry bloggers seeking for traffic to their miserable websites.
One of them will soon give us a link to his blog for video of them receiving land from Jameh. Yeye bloggers
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
When Kemi Olunloyo said something like this some weeks ago, you all were quick to rubbish her, saying the information is wrong and she was purely beefing.

You can all hate that woman, but i think shes good @investigative journalism

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by edo3(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
The same way they deceived jonathan,,esp that Francis duru and sammie okposo.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
francescainnoce:
Please sincerely, can anyone tell me what these beggihoooood people could have done differently for that dictator. Moreso why was the yayah man interested in them? Like I don't get it.
It's like running an election in Nigeria and inviting Europeans stars For what please
All those gifts if true should be collected back from them and used for the development of the nation. Better still reallocate those lands to the citizens to farm on them and feed on their produce.

HYPOCRITE!!!! Oya run & report me 2 mods

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by rusher14: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
ekems2017:
I don't see this as a news. If you are invited to government house now. There is no way you will leave without a gift. The same goes to this entertainers. They never knew he will not hand over. So dont castigate them.

How would you feel if during the next campaign Buhari invites The Rock, Kevin Hart, some Bollywood actors and actresses ( let's say 6 more) and before they leave he allocated plots of land to them.

Please tell me what your reaction would be?
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Babysheart(f): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Whoever condemns recieving gifts from heads of state, may such gifts elude them in their lifetime. Say Amen if you think what these people did was wrong.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by rusher14: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
In 1997/98 Youths Earnestly Asked For Abacha led by a certain Daniel Kanu.

They were asking him to transmute into a civilian president.

Amongst the many supporters of this act were many Nigerian sportsmen and entertainers including Daniel Amokachi and Onyeka Onwenu.

Forget how people come out today to take pot shots at Abacha or worse still Buhari, Africans have a long history of selling their souls for filthy lucre.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by rusher14: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babysheart:
Whoever condemns recieving gifts from heads of state, may such gifts elude them in their lifetime. Say Amen if you think what these people did was wrong.

I say Amen.

There are gifts and there are Greek gifts

If you have no conscience it doesn't mean others shouldn't.

There are a people who would look at Jameh and what he stood for who would have refused to "grace" such occasion.

I personally would.

Africans sold Africans as slaves don't you ever forget it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by budusky05(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
What do you expect from a country dat celebrate stealing

Vultures

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Igbo kwenu!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / 'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.