Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? (6833 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
yes, that's one thing I like about them. They are not stingy with the dialect and even ready to teach.
Can you speak the dialect?
I give myself 2/10...

Didn't pay much attention back then.. I'm currently in the West now
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
whywhyogun:
both male and female are welcome to this question.

of course, both ways are very nice ways. but according to my experience, the mouth job is more comfortable, and relaxing. and the viginà job is more exciting. how do you think?

but if you are not trying to have a baby, which way would you prefer? is there anyone saying mouth job is better? is mouth job the better way to express love? and more soul-touching?

by the way, if you are a gentleman, would you pls kindly enlighten a woman, like me, by answering a question, that, does man like being sucked by a woman without the touch of her toungue? shrinking the toungue to a corner or to be very low, and shrouding the teeth by the lips. is this not a good way to serve a man?

i know many hypocrites(especially men) will deny they enjoy or even do mouth job, no matter receiving or giving.

Chevron Job
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by whywhyogun: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I can understand your hate bro...

It not easy to see your home taken away from you...

Jus move on bro

thank you for topping my thread on the column. this thread may be viewed by more people without my effort. thanks a lot.

anyway, to let people view my first post, the main body , is more important than , to invite people to really have a discussion in my thread

by the way, i am a woman
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
whywhyogun:

thank you for topping my thread on the column. this thread may be viewed by more people without my effort. thanks a lot.

anyway, to let people view my first post, the main body , is more important than , to invite people to really have a discussion in my thread

by the way, i am a woman
And people aren't so dumb to know that this was hijacked from you...

As a weakling, you lack the balls to fight back
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I give myself 2/10...

Didn't pay much attention back then.. I'm currently in the West now
That's too low after spending roughly 5 years around that place
I'm learning and I will try to get 5/10 before leaving(that's if I will leave)
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by whywhyogun: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

And people aren't so dumb to know that this was hijacked from you...

As a weakling, you lack the balls to fight back

most people will not ready this thread to the end, they will be pissed off and overwhelmed by my first post, and that is what i need.

pls keep going. i need you to top my thread.
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
That's too low after spending roughly 5 years around that place
I'm learning and I will try to get 5/10 before leaving(that's if I will leave)
Are there possibilities that you ll be retained? If yes I think it better you stay...
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Are there possibilities that you ll be retained? If yes I think it better you stay...
it's under maybe though.

You in Lag?
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
it's under maybe though.
You in Lag?
Yea...
The media house, how big is it?
Government own or private??
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Yea...

The media house, how big is it?

Government own or private??
Not really big. Private

Part of lag?
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
Not really big. Private
Part of lag?
Mainland
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Mainland
Okay

Did you go to church
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
Okay
Did you go to church
Came back a while ago...

Redeemed. You?
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Came back a while ago...

Redeemed. You?
Nah
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
Nah
Nah...?
So you belong to the other side of the wall... Cool
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Nah...?

So you belong to the other side of the wall... Cool
I don't get that undecided
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
I don't get that undecided
Why didn't you go to church
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Why didn't you go to church
is it compulsory I go to church
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
is it compulsory I go to church
Gerrarahere Mehn...
So which are you; an atheist, free thinker, Buddhist or a Muslim?
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Gerrarahere Mehn...

So which are you; an atheist, free thinker, Buddhist or a Muslim?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So how about the food?
Digested already??
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So how about the food?

Digested already??
I slept off cry cry. It's the Cold
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
I slept off cry cry. It's the Cold
Hehe

I guess you need a warmer or do you sleep off because of over feeding?
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe

I guess you need a warmer or do you sleep off because of over feeding?
because everywhere is damn cold. Over feeding? I'm not the foody foody type o
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
because everywhere is damn cold. Over feeding? I'm not the foody foody type o
You are now claiming ajebo abi...

So na indomie pikin you be
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You are now claiming ajebo abi...

So na indomie pikin you be
I just wish tummy can take more cry cry cry cry

I'm not close to being ajebo ooo
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
I just wish tummy can take more cry cry cry cry

I'm not close to being ajebo ooo
Oh,

I forgot you are slimy, skinny, tiny bae...

What's your favorite meal
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh,

I forgot you are slimy, skinny, tiny bae...

What's your favorite meal
Oh no!
What tell you I'm all that

I'm big and bold
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
Oh no!
What tell you I'm all that

I'm big and bold
I know you are bold but big, I doubt...

I can assure you are not alone on this. I like my woman skinny by the way
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I know you are bold but big, I doubt...

I can assure you are not alone on this. I like my woman skinny by the way
heheheheheh.
I'm big bro.

Skinny? Guys don't like skinny girls angry. They prefer flesh, big boobs and big yansh
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
heheheheheh.
I'm big bro.

Skinny? Guys don't like skinny girls angry. They prefer flesh, big boobs and big yansh
Every man with his own choice...

Are you indirectly telling me you prefer a fat man with pot belly?
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Every man with his own choice...

Are you indirectly telling me you prefer a fat man with pot belly?
ewwwwwww

Nah nah nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship / If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.