Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) (48756 Views)

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by iVentHub(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
I love you no be rice and beans, This is a lovely video of a bride dancing with her husband on the wheel chair....
ishilove, mynd44 and lalasticlala come and dance with us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlGE7_6cGb4

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by EasyMind(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by madridguy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wow
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Being in love is the sweetest thing on earth. Pls try and watch the video, it is so touching.

Check my signature for affordable and classy window blinds

19 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wow.... I love this mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice couple
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Blurryface(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
To the mod that banned me... your father.

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by kennyjam: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
nice one......i pray what attracted both of you together keeps doing that.

Happy Married Life.

But OP, na un top wheel chair dem go dey do am?

badt minds: i mean dem go dey watch film.

9 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Jackossky(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
love in Tokyo..

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
God bless this man.....what average nigerian wouldnt do

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by obaival(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is dat her husband?
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wedding Joy hmmmm .. Every girls dream ...

Congrats to them !

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Vickiweezy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
So adorable.
Wishing them a happy married life.

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by luscioustrish(f): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is lovely...beautiful bride smiley
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by greatgod2012(f): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
That bride is so beautiful!

And the husband has large and beautiful heart!

God bless their marriage!

28 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by mekuso89(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
ikputu nteje ( chinwetalu agu voice)
is this for real?
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by ufuosman(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
May God bless there marriage.
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Epositive(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
what money cannot do, more money will do it!
*dodges grenades and knives*
#positivevibes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Dandsome: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wow. So lovely.

I wanted to type rubbish here but something told me to watch the video first. Mehnnnnnnnnn, thank God I did.

This just blew my mind away. Nice one from the couple.

Did anyone notice that the lady is very beautiful??

In other news, the time is 10:12pm. By now they should be "making babies" in the other room

10 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Jeffrey12(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Eyaaaahh!!!....lovely couple.

LOVE!!!
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by doublewisdom: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babe or family must be loaded.

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is she really sitting on a wheelchair? Or she's learning to sit on one for future purpose?
Ion understand mehn
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Preca(f): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
obaival:
Is dat her husband?
no....that's her uncle

25 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Marcleee(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omg! Seeing her cry made me cry too. This is true love

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Dyt(f): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
She'sbeautiful

She keeps saying I love you
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Being in love is the sweetest thing on earth
No be small thing oh. E dey make person lazy sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by policy12: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Can u find ds kind love on nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by drinkgarri: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
True love indeed... I only see this bollywood
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by ifyan(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
This real love not the hungry one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by ediama(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
NICE

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by abdulaz: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
If she was in the man's position, would she have done the same.

Any love from a woman is conditional.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.