Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son (37188 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by sugarbelly4: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yesterday, Kemi Olunloyo's son Enitan, celebrated his 30th birthday and her mum took to Instagram to shower praises on him, celebrating her son. Actress Georgina Onuoha, in her kind gesture, equally sent in her good wishes to Kemi's son. However, it seems like Kemi's son aint cool with actress Georgina's goodwill message, as the young man blasts her in a letter he wrote.. Read below

I Don't Need Your Birthday Wishes, Kemi Olunloyo's 1st Son Blast Georgina Onuoha @GeorginaOnuoha In New letter to his Mum @hnnafrica
His letter Read thus;

Dear Mom. Thank you for the birthday greetings. My friends noticed my name trending in Nigeria on a lot of posts when they googled me. I want to thank all the #HNNAfricans for the love. However, I am going to keep it real with your audience and the Sacramento woman Ms Georgina Onuoha and her birthday greetings. Why did this woman start showering FAKE birthday praises on me after what she said to her fans about me and even Lade and KJ? When you started investigating her, she got shady and instead of her answering her reporter questions she got us involved FIRST. Ms Georgina, you told your fans that our mom sexually molested us and that we were taken away from her by the government. You said that my grandfather a honourable high ranking Nigerian politician slept with my mom and fathered me. You poisoned your audience with vicious wrong facts. Yes I've hear about some nonentity Ireland based Nigerian woman called #TokunboAboderin who made up these lies because my grandfather jilted her after an old inappropriate relationship in the 80's. However nobody thought I would speak. I am a human being too. My father was abusive to my mom and she left and raised me alone and good too. Connie was the only one at my first birthday 29yrs ago and my cake was baked by my mom. She is simple. Connie is still my friend today. As 30yo adults we value our moms. Whatever happens between you and my mom should not border around other people's lies and my paternity. My own children may google these lies some day. My mother should never and I repeat never have cursed your kids in retaliation. She was extremely angry at you and the other lady Angela Okorie making up a sex tape you had with my mom being sodomized while high on crystal meth. You crossed the line Ms Georgina and you should apologize to my brothers @iamswagkid, Lade and I. Your birthday prayers meant nothing to me and the same fake fans u poisoned also wishing and praying for me. Keep it real like my mom Ms Ouoha.

E.R #Philly #MadeinAmerica

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/kemi-olunloyos-son-enitan-slams-actress.html

8 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by sugarbelly4: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2017

Year of Slamming and Open Letters.

#TooManyIdiotsOnTheInternet

Nairaland Password.

*Kemi Olunloyo

*Tonto Dike

*Saraki

*Yemi Osinbajo

*MMM

*Snake

*Crocodile

*Freeze

*Buhari

*Tiwa Savage

*Donald Trump

*Fayose

*SeunEgbegbe

*ETC

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by dorry62(f): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
All of them are mad

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good for that busybody Georgina

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by poshestmina(f): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Psycho !.Let your mother apologize to all the people she has blackmailed first !

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by DozieInc(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Now she succeeded in dragging her children into this.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Khd95(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Like mother like son.

Awon arrogant weyrey

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by decatalyst(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
poshestmina:
Psycho !.Let your mother apologize to all the people she has blackmailed first !

Exactly! One good turn deserves so many others!

You can't be throwing stones at someone else's glass house and expect your own wooden house wouldn't be tested with fire. undecided

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by nikkypearl(f): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
who is kemi olunloyo and son

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by luckyz4rea(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
You are your mommy's son!

16 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by LesbianBoy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
House of mad people! grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by femolacqua(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omo Mummy

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Lilymax(f): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
This one is strong undecided

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Arewa12: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dis guy is mummys boy

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Moletemike: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Poor boy. Please pray for your mad mama. See as she dey look like a witch below

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by NaWetinDey(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
The idiot has finally entered the internet abattoir to be butchered.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by dessz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
crazy stupid ediots everywhere the mom should apologize as well.or am I the only sane person hia. angry

8 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by ennysuccess(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol. He'll make good heir to Kemi's wooden throne

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Elnino4ladies: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
#made in America lidded
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
gud for her, dat superficial woman cursing b4 saying useless prayer, d idiot woman deserve morel than dat calling amadioha in a prayer make dat woman worst than d devil,she is a devil incarnate,u can't be abusing a mother trying to celebrate with her son and u expected d son to keep quiet,only a slowpoke will do dat, and only a fool will support dat

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Elnino4ladies: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
#made in America indeed
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by nanadeeva01(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
MEntal case
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by MARKone(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Georgia Onuoha is a f00l for that birthday post, I knew it'll backfire at her. When you wanna fight dirty, you fight dirty. How can you shower praises on the child of your "enemy", it doesn't work like that.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by curvilicious: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Can someborri explain to me?
Ayam not hondastandng

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Laslim(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
I never see dis kain of tin in ma life
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Untill he tells his crazy mother to stop being silly online, he should STFU

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by larrymoore(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
nna don belle full

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Burial Ceremony Of Ini Edo's Grandmother (Photos) / E-money Goes Bald In New Photos / Debie-rise Amazing Performance At A Wedding Party (video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.