Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Atiku And Kwankwaso's Loyalist Tickens Plot To Succeed Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Kwankwaso's Loyalist Tickens Plot To Succeed Buhari (848 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Wike, Saraki And Kwankwaso In Rivers State (Photos) / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku And Kwankwaso's Loyalist Tickens Plot To Succeed Buhari by Trumpism: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Following the uncertainty hovering around President Buhari health, report has it that Atiku and Kwankwaso supporters are seriously working behind the scene to succeed him.
Please digest the full story here

http://247ureports.com/2017/02/07/buharis-health-atiku-kwankwasos-loyalists-intensify-political-meetings/
Re: Atiku And Kwankwaso's Loyalist Tickens Plot To Succeed Buhari by Musampa73(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Leave Atiku alone my dear brother, let him be fooling himself around up and down.

Ashunu agbalagba....
Re: Atiku And Kwankwaso's Loyalist Tickens Plot To Succeed Buhari by ThinkSmarter: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kwankwaso z likely going to get the APC primary ticket by 2019.
Atiku z fantastically corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

Since I Was Born And Now I Am Old, I Have Never Seen The Power Constant / Nigerian Newspapers And Their Headlines(pic) / U.S. Finally Agrees To Sell Fighter Jets To Nigeria -Nigerian Military (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.