Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? (852 Views)

Opinion Poll: Should PMB Contest Again, Will You Vote Him? See Voting Result / "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose / In Case Buhari Refuses To Come Back, Who Is Your Choice Of The New Vp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by Trumpism: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hellow everyone in da house, as realities unfolds every day, it is becoming clearer that Buhari will not run again in 2019. If that is the case, who do you think he would anoint as successor?

I would have said Elrufai, but he is now a controversial fiqure. The Christian community in Nigeria will not accept him.

So who do you think Baba will anoint?
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by AntiWailer: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
El Rufai.

That is why they are doing everything to paint the short man as an Isamist and tribalist before then.

He is the only northerner with practical steps to curbing recession.

It is on record that he saved 1.2 billion naira with his practical steps.

Stopped paying of pilgrimage bills.
He reduced the ministries from 19 to 13.
He reduced permanent secretaries from 35 to 18
He reduced 12 special assistants compared to the 400 special assistants appointed by the previous Gov.

Reduced his convoy.
Moved doctors in the Government house hospital to town.
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by Miner13: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Me
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by Emycord: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Trumpism:
Hellow everyone in da house, as realities unfolds every day, it is becoming clearer that Buhari will not run again in 2019. If that is the case, who do you think he would anoint as successor?

I would have said Elrufai, but he is now a controversial fiqure. The Christian community in Nigeria will not accept him.

Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by Emycord: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Trumpism:

buhari only lives for himself and knows only himself thank God for gej who gave him chance to disappoint himself. If not by now we will be hearing how we missed out on buhari who would have transformed nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by philGeo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
With RED oil?
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by EmeeNaka: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
El Rufai.

That is why they are doing everything to paint the short man as an Isamist and tribalist before then.

He reduced 12 special assistants compared to the 400 special assistants appointed by the previous Gov.

Reduced his convoy.
You're speaking in tongue.

1 Like

Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by shukuokukobambi: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
He will anoint Sheriff and wike cool

Fayose as senate president

1 Like

Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by jumobi1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
If it must be a Northerner, SLS. Idk if culture will permit him though. Sen Shehu is good too.

I like Obiano, Osinbajo and BMB.
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by Emycord: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Buhari that could not even groom himself since he left power by now he should have a political son whom he can say to nigerians "behold my beloved son in whom i am well pleased vote him" just like ojukwu did with peter obi . When he called him his beloved son. He went further to say obi is his last gift to ndigbo and now. It can be said ojukwu beggat obi and obi begat obiano. Buhari could not even discover a well groomed man for nigeria
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by truefact: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Must it always be them? Are they the only people in Nigeria? Does Nigerian belong to tjem alone?
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by jumobi1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is Zoning still in the picture? If PMB doesn't finish his 4 years would the NW have completed their two term? Would they say the years their men spent is equivalent to two term or will they say they didn't complete either term so they have two terms left?
Trouble awaits Nigeria in 2019.

Like I mentioned, I like Osinbajo but OBJ did eight years. Would power shift to the SE or SS?
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by xpool(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
El Rufai.

Reduced his convoy.
In a national broadcast in a senate panel, accepted that he demolished houses in abuja and seized the lands and reallocated the land to his friends. He also sold all Nigeria`s assets to himself and his friends, except you want him to sell nigeria to his friends.
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by xpool(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Trumpism:

Person wey dem carry for back no dey carry another person!
Person no reach one you say make them share am into two!

Buhari has no such grace, clout, and strength.
And I know you know that in the contemporary Nigerian politics Obasanjo seems to be the only Nigerian that has repeatedly exhibited such grace at national level, with so much `effizzy`.

1 Like

Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by Ahmadgani(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
James ibori for president

Sambo dasuki for vice president
Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by xpool(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
He will anoint Sheriff and wike cool

Fayose as senate president
If una kill person with laugh na una go do the obito... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Case Buhari Is Unable To Contest Again, Who Do You Think He Will Anoint? by shukuokukobambi: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
xpool:

If una kill person with laugh na una go do the obito... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Abeg o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Governor On A Risky Adventure To Inspect Project. / Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant / Is Rochas A Contractor Or Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.