Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lagos Girl Took To Heels After Stealing Guy's Wristwatch During Valentine's Lunc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Girl Took To Heels After Stealing Guy's Wristwatch During Valentine's Lunc (420 Views)

Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / Lagos Girl Took To Heels After Stealing Guy's Wristwatch During Valentine's Lunc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Girl Took To Heels After Stealing Guy's Wristwatch During Valentine's Lunc by Tizboss76: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
A young man who has decided to remain anonymous, got the shock of his life after he took his ‘supposed girlfriend’ for a lunch date in order to celebrate Valentine’s Day on Tuesday, February 14, but she disappointed him.

The guy took to one of social media accounts to reveal how they went on a date to Mega Chicken, how she stylishly took off the wrist-watch which belonged to his friend and she took to her heels before the lunch was over.

He narrated his ordeal saying: “Guys please help me o. this would have been a sweet hoe story but the babe had to mess it up. I was talking to this band for a while and decided to take her out today as per valentine. We went to mega chicken to eat and ordered food and started to eat when she started playing with my hand. She removed my watch and wore it and we just playing with it then she went outside to pick a call. Next thing I saw her climbing a bike o and that’s how she left. I tried to run towards her but they already left. I went back to check her bag and it was empty. She folded newspaper in it. It wouldn’t have been really painful if I didn’t borrow that watch from my flat mate. I’m tired of Lagos girls honestly.”

See post below:

Re: Lagos Girl Took To Heels After Stealing Guy's Wristwatch During Valentine's Lunc by Khd95(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is that guy related to Adamma borro tongue

cos i dont undrstand why u ve to borrow to impress pple
Re: Lagos Girl Took To Heels After Stealing Guy's Wristwatch During Valentine's Lunc by Jglad(f): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Something is wrong with this story... But I won't say anything...
Pls carry on...

#Hmmmm... U wanted to impress but U got depressed.

(1) (Reply)

Ile-ife Violence: The Inside Story / YAWA!! Man Chops Off Pregnant Woman’s Hand In Ekiti / Efcc Recovers Over 400m In A Shopping Mall In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.