Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

How I Flogged Hell Outta What I Thought Was Ma Dog.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Flogged Hell Outta What I Thought Was Ma Dog.. (653 Views)

Just When I Thought I’ve Seen All The 10 Year Challenge This Funny Ones Pop Up / I Thought I Have Seen It All In Ibadan. This One Bend Me. / Lets Play!! What’s The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Flogged Hell Outta What I Thought Was Ma Dog.. by phililp(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
each and every night i have a routine of going to beat hell out of our dog for going to the kitchen and trying to help herself
this happens all night... my room is close to the kitchen; and each time the dog goes in it must kick down dishes making lot of noise which really disturbs me... and i will be like... "thats my call"
then i get a slippers and go beat hell outa her...

one night i was there my own tin. enjoying joke update from ofego on nairaland and listening to Adele: someone like you.
na it this dog come start him orlonga work gain.. was really making noise with plates in the kitchen...
and again that was my call... i took my strong sandal that the sole was made with tire...i go kill that idiot dog today..

immediately i stood up nepa took the light but that dint stop me nor the dog.. i proceeded in darknes to the kitchen and followed the direcction of the noise.... whoop! whim! ghoose! wham! gbim! .................

stewpid dog! animal! i said to maself.

two minute later am outta the kitchen.. and ooops!!! ma dog was lying ryt outside the kitchen. she neva was in the kitchen but i was damn sure i beat hell outta somthing.. then what the Bleep was it. i dint finish the thought and then whoooop! gbaaaaaaam! Gbim gbidim! kpam kpi kpo!...

now am in the hospital

i took a selfie
this is me now

and i guess da was ma dad

Re: How I Flogged Hell Outta What I Thought Was Ma Dog.. by enyi1: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
sorry

(1) (Reply)

Saved From A Refrigerator / This Small Girl Surely Knows How To Twerk / Let’s Talk! What’s The Worst/bad Thing You’ve Seen A Friend Do To His/her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.