Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" (18272 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Chuzzyblog2: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
[img]http://4.bp..com/-TfTc-P57c98/WKbd_UEsE3I/AAAAAAAAZ8w/gwXcn1tZySMzzGL1aDlvE39N9QujOzn-wCLcB/s640/FotorCreated.jpg[/img]

The cyber war is still on and Daddy Freeze is not taking a chill pill! He has fired back at @kiibati once again. He shared another screenshot of some sms Kiibati sent him

Read below:

[b]@kiibati, you claim that I was de-invited a week before your show, so how come the events coordinator for your event gave me my schedule for appearance, via text, on the 2nd of December, the day before the show?

I covered up the last 2 digits of his number as he isn't directly involved and I don't want him harassed unduly
-
Kiibati, you are both a pathetic and a pathological liar. The spirit of falsehood has an incumbent residency within the craters of your soul. Reading your reply through the 'body of lies' presented, without evidence to back up your absurd claims, posted tastelessly via your Instagram account, has left me wondering how a woman can have such a bescumbered attitude.

Here is the real story. You called me up, after a lady (name withheld) came to me at a BMW club event, informing me that I would receive a call to this and the call came from you. You wanted me to take part in your event and BEGGED me to speak to Xclusive as he wasn't picking your calls. You begged me to accept what you had to offer and also begged me to plead with Xclusive on your behalf.
When I saw Xclusive that day, (we have worked together 4 times a week for the last 4 years) I brought up the issue and pleaded on your behalf, saying you had a tight budget. Xclusive checked his calendar and realized that he had an event on that same day but you promised you would work with his timing.

Over the last few years Xclusive and I have worked on several projects on / off radio and he knows that when it comes to money I am transparent and this 'minor' 'side job' of yours, wont have been an exception.
-
Point of correction miss liar liar pants on fire, Xclusive never pulled out of the event officially, neither did I, I still have the text message I sent to him the night before your show, informing him of timing.
-
Xclusive was tied up at the other event, while I was already at your event, so I called Gideon after informing the stage manager and he was fine with it.
-
I am a 'zero failure' person and my radio background taught me that no matter what the circumstances are,'the show must go on'

That's why I came with Gideon. Should you have...continued at www.daddyfreeze.com link in my bio [/b]

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/you-are-both-pathetic-and-pathological.html

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Chuzzyblog2: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by madridguy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Awaiting for Daddy Freeze and sister Kemi version grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Jessicaseth(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
I don't take online fight serious. it is just words against words.
You can't kill me with caps lock can you?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by greatnaija01: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
hmmm TRUE but in these cases many ONLINE words have OFFLINE EFFECTS.....

Jessicaseth:

12 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by decatalyst(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
In olamide's voice. *Freeze is a toddler in a grown body*

What a shameful boy-man! grin

12 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
#TooManyIdiotsWithInternetAccess

Nairaland's Password include:

*Freeze

*Tonto

*MMM

*Davido

*Tiwa

*Snakes

*Buhari

*Femi Fani Kayode

*Saraki

*Fayose

*AutoJosh

*NaijaSingleGirl

*E-Money

ETC

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by kinibigdeal(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Two kids
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by herzern(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
From what I gather Freeze too talk tufiakwa
But wait oh how much do these people make sef people holding bar don't make noise like this, op next time show us people holding bar don't show us fellow hustlers

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by seunlly(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Who cares?

Nonsense
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by NextGovernor(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Two of u are mad. In fact stupid for disturbing Internet space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Freeze go sleep

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fighting a woman. If I exchanged banter with a woman like this, LuvU2 no go slap the taste outta my mouth. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by nabegibeg: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
When dem fool themselves finish seun and his people shld let us know
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by bonechamberlain(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Freeze e don do o, u have won. Kiiberty next time don't lie undecided

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by theway83: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
you people should not disturbing us here.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by joseph1832ng: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
1bkaye, that lady looks like you? grin
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Bluezy13(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
From what I gather Freeze too talk tufiakwa
But wait oh how much do these people make sef people holding bar don't make noise like this, op next time show us people holding bar don't show us fellow hustlers

If he doesn't "too talk", toddlers like you wouldn't find his evidence authentic enough.

I guess should you find yourself in such a case where a woman delights in defaming your personality rather than call a spade a spade, you would remain mute and watch the general public gulp what she gives them to your detriment.

BTW, he is a radio presenter!!! he is selling his brand with the "too talk" attitude!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by AngelicBeing: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
joseph1832ng:
1bkaye, that lady looks like you? grin
Lool does she?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by LuvU2: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haute:
Fighting a woman. If I exchanged banter with a woman like this, LuvU2 no go slap the taste outta my mouth. cheesy
grin I sure will. Bur I know u wont wink
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by joseph1832ng: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool does she?
Yea she does. You have the same facial feature and the annoying penchant of causing wahala where it's not needed.
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Yea she does. You have the same facial feature and the annoying penchant of causing wahala where it's not needed.
Lmao when have I caused wahala abeg?
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by szen(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

lol... true talk o
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by joseph1832ng: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
1bkaye:

Lmao when have I caused wahala abeg?
All over nairaland, particularly in that ashawo thread.
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
joseph1832ng:
All over nairaland, particularly in that ashawo thread.
Lol innocent somebody like me
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by joseph1832ng: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol innocent somebody like me
I hear you. I've come to discover those who say they're innocent are in fact, the guilty ones.

So, are you her? The lady in question. Jokes apart, you look like her, if that's you on your dp. smiley
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I hear you. I've come to discover those who say they're innocent are in fact, the guilty ones.

So, are you her? The lady in question. Jokes apart, you look like her, if that's you on your dp. smiley
Yes it's me, I don't see any resemblance but if you say so cheesy
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
theway83:
you people should not disturbing us here.

Oh God! No No No No No Nairaland I'm fed up already! I need to sleep!!!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
LuvU2:
grin I sure will. Bur I know u wont wink

Lol...yup. I'm a gentleman. grin

Save my email addy. Don't ask questions, agent LuvU2. Just comply. grin
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by DivinelyBlessed: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Freeze. Always saying it exactly how it is. I like him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" / Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina / Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.