Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Girls And Their Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Wahala (1412 Views)

These Fat Girls/ Short Girls And Their Wahala / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala / Girls And Their Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Wahala by hilaryokon: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
I Dont know what's wrong with girls self..they too dey form and tire me..
there was the chick I met in year 1.. I toasted this girl she no agree.. she come dey fall for me say she be final year.. I finally come get am.. she come dey tell me say she like me even before I know her self.. the thin verse me say I had to wait for like 2 months before I see her xxxx..
all this dem girls wey dey claim say their body dey special.. say they carry special yanch or buttocks or blow blow.. better know say na the same hole all of una get.

guys na lie?

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Wahala by Draei: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
You ain't lying motherfuçker, ride on. .
sad
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by greatnaija01: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
bros if you get time for woman at your age, then find time upgrade yaself too because the women wey u dey find or bleep na only HOLES dem they get... if you upgrade you for fit try find the ones wey get BRAINS too.

hilaryokon:
there was the chick I met in year 1.. I toasted this girl she no agree.. she come dey fall for me say she be final year.. I finally come get am.. she come dey tell me say she like me even before I know her self.. the thin verse me say I had to wait for like 2 months before I see her xxxx..
all this dem girls wey dey claim say their body dey special.. say they carry special yanch or buttocks or blow blow.. better know say na the same hole all of una get.

guys na lie?

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin Those two posters above me r not smiling
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
prettythicksme:
grin grin Those two posters above me r not smiling
but what are they saying
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by Anthony0094(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Op!!!!
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by Adedaniel211(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
hilaryokon:

guys na lie?
No be lie jare, na so God create dem.
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by boiz2men(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
lemme share a story... i travelled to abuja for a medical assignment.. I remembered i had a female facebook friend in abuja and i wanted to reconnect... i chatted her up and i told her i wanted to see her since i only had a few days in abuja. shes was giving me the one line reply.... i immediately ended the chat and never replied... 3 days later she called me maybe after viewing my profile and seeing that i am a doctor.... sshe started ttelling reminding me that i said i was in abuja... i feigned the network was terrible and ended the call...

all i wanted was to have a drink with her and she was forming hard to get... im not a fuckkboy neither am i a flirt.. im very choosy with the girls i sleep with... not every hole is worth my dicck

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls And Their Wahala by stacyadams: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin they re not the same...some are holes while others na bore hole
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by rosalieene(f): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
ladies have suffered in the hands of men! see description undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Wahala by RuggedArab: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
HateU2:
but what are they saying

What they are saying is.... be it tight hole,wide hole, square hole, triangle hole, round hole, deep hole or even rotten hole..... hole is cunt hole.

Stop all these 10kobo shakara girls!

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
RuggedArab:

What they are saying is.... be it tight hole,wide hole, square hole, triangle hole, round hole, deep hole or even rotten hole..... hole is cunt hole.

Stop all these 10kobo shakara girls
k undecided

Bolded, nice
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by NLsheriff: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
hilaryokon:

guys na lie?
na bread?
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
rosalieene:
ladies have suffered in the hands of men! see description undecided
Brothers suffer most
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by cooldood(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2017
op you are right o. na we guys de mess up sometimes na.toto we several guys don bash,de go still de form.even wen d thing de hungry them,de go still de form,some go de ask for money to hide under the pretence of money.guy is Hot,gal is Hot,but instead of coming out clean,gal will be asking the guy for money,like as if na d money she go insert inside the toto.yet na d guy go still do the work,yet na d guy go de find milk and malt after.Sometimes i think guys are ,mumus, gal is Hot,she wont do anything,yet both of u will Bleep,enjoy it,and guy go still de pay...mmpshew...make gals go de Bleep demselves make i see na...at least cucumber de.but if e no be panadol,it can never be panadol.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Wahala by jonaifame22(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Girls!
Re: Girls And Their Wahala by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2017
Our UK based presdo must hear this grin

(1) (Reply)

When She Wants To Visit Other Guys / Sexual Immorality Is Increasingly Increasing. / Who Is A Cheap Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.