Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

"I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff (41277 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governor Dickson’s Committee Submits Report To Sheriff / I Don't Talk To Monkeys - Fayose Replies Sheriff's Threat To Kick Him Out Of Pdp / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by sixtuschimere: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
#FayoseSpeaks 18/2/17 to Ekiti people via Ekiti Radio 91.5FM and EKTV Channel 41

The Budget Support Facility was withheld purporsely but I thank the minister of finance for her efforts.

What is important now is that the money has been released. I won't want to go into details.

On Thursday, a letter was sent to the CBN that the money be released and it has not been released because the CBN Gov is not in town.

What happened behind the scene is no longer important, it is the resolution of the issue that is important. I thank the minister of finance and the CBN Gov.

I'm not the only gov in this country and I'm entitled to my personal opinions on national issues. What I have said in the media I have also said at the Economic Council meeting.

By next week, workers will be paid.

US President Donald Trump said America first and I love him for that. I'm also saying Ekiti first, Ekiti first and Ekiti first.

I heard that some people want to invade the PDP secretariat here in Ekiti on Monday and I advise them to try it.

Some politicians from this State who know that they cannot win in this State in 2018 wanted to set the workers against me but they have failed once again.

On that comment by Sheriff  that he will kick me and Gov Wike out of PDP, I don't talk to monkeys. That Appeal Court judgement is just a phase, it will fizzle out. All things will work together for good for me, that's what the Bible says.

All the Governors, National Assembly members, BOT, etc are on this side. So who is he going to be leading?

Whether he is being backed by whatever forces, be it external or internal, good luck to him.

Let everybody in PDP calm down, there is salvation ahead of us.

I'm aware that some people are apprehensive of 2018 but I want to say it here that they should worry not. What I know that will happen tomorrow is that I will get to greater heights.

There are three major important factors in elections, the people is number one, followed by the party and the candidate. You can have a party and candidate, if you don't have the people, you will fail because the power of the people is greater than the power of those of us in power.

Here in Ekiti, we have the people.

I am saying it here that we are under the leadership of the Ahmed Makarfi led Caretaker Committee.

When we got the judgement at the lower court, affirming the Caretaker Committee, Sheriff was still parading himself as the chairman. This time around too, we have appealed the Appeal Court judgement and as such, Makarfi remains our chairman until the Supreme court decides

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fayose-blasts-sheriff-for-saying-he.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by shukuokukobambi: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Peter! Peter!! Peter!!! E melo ni mo pe o? Take your time o angry

When you went to give testimony in a Port Harcourt church with wike, telling us how God led you to choose sheriff, you didn't know he was a monkey then?

When did he become a monkey? Before he promised you VP in 2019 or after you discovered he promised same to wike, mimiko and Ugwuanyi? cheesy

187 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by kinibigdeal(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
We have a tyranny in government

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by doublewisdom: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yes o. Until the supreme Court decides.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Incoherent rants by a sinking Mad Man!

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by greatgod2012(f): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
PDP don pafuka!

29 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by onnenka: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is why we say Fayose is greater than Awolowo.
Awolowo could never have said this about his northern masters.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Nebuchadnezar: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
onnenka:
AWolowo could never have said this about his northern masters.
gbam

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by shukuokukobambi: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
onnenka:

This mindless clone of omenka is back cheesy

This liverless low lifer ashamed of his tribe is back to talk more nonsense cheesy

What did ojukwu do with his Fulani masters after returning from exile? Even after sacrificing your ancestors on the altars of chest beating? cheesy

Fayose is greater than ojukwu, azikiwe, ekwueme etc while sheriff is greater than amadioha and shuku okuko bambiala cheesy

186 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by pyyxxaro: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sai WIKE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by bigerboy200: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Shame
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by NaLaugh: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
undecided

I have no sides to take in their self-serving politics. However, that sounds like something a 5 year old would say.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by martineverest(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
.....and u begged a 'monkey' to be ur leader?...u must be a wild animal

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by ennysuccess(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by curvilicious: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol Sheriff u see urself? You don go let Fayose dey call you monkey but truth is he is behaving like a MONKEY

10 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oh shiiiiii grin ... I was waiting for this from fayose. grin you can't insult fayose and go scott free. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by azimibraun: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sheriff marks thhe end of Fayose... It's official. Sheriff will sink Fayose. PDP in Ekiti will be splitted into two by Tuesday next week. Wadata plaza to open for operations on Monday.

15 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Newbiee: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
You forgot when you dey romance the monkey abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by soberdrunk(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
I think sometimes Fayose feels he is NURTW chairman(Ekiti chapter) and not a governor angry angry. He will just open his mouth and say whatever he likes......

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by veacea: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
What Fayose and Sheriff are doing is

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fayose what will be your achievement after leaving ekiti government house

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by pennywys(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Supreme court has the final say in this matter, sheriff or whatever his name is can't remain PDP chairman

I know APC has hands in PDP crises but it will fail them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by agadez007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
onnenka:
lol

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by kayjasper(f): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Stupid!!!

Yes Fayose's comment is stupid and childish.

He doesn't even sound so confident like he used to before. Reality s setting in, 2018 is fast coming, immunity s running to an end.

Peter doesn't seem like a solid rock anymore....

I laugh in Ekiti-kete dialect

16 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by project8(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
wait ooo btween Fayose and sheriff who fine pass?
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Court verdict: I will make Fayose, Wike irrelevant in PDP – Senator Sheriff.

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s National Chairman, Senator Ali-Modu Sheriff says he will shut out Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State and the Rivers State Governor, Nyensom Wike from the party.

An Appeal Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Thursday, held that Sheriff remains the authentic Chairman of the PDP.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/18/court-verdict-will-make-fayose-wike-irrelevant-pdp-senator-sheriff/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by OBAGADAFFI: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
So they finally released the funds.

The Ekiti meet the requirements before getting the funds ?
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by agadez007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
onnenka:
awokowo would have gone to take Rat poison
His favourite drink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by KINGwax007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Just pay ur workers...

By the way, back at the chirch, in PH, didn't u say it was God that asked u to choose sheriff? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Mrjo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fayose thats ur chairman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises / Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.