Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:38 PM

Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. (2441 Views)

Organically Produced Marinated Oven Dried Catfish (a Product Of Abibas Farm) / Cut At Least 50% Off From Your Fish Feed Cost / Make YOUR FISH,ANIMAL,PLANT Grow Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. by Yommiefish(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
I have being following the hydroponics technology trend for some times now. And this is made possible through one of my friend, who is also the number one proponent of hydoponics technology in Nigeria; Pastor Adebowale Onafowora. The technology which is fast providing succor to livestock farmers and dramatically changing and restoring hopes to the livestock farming in Nigeria through fodder production. As a fish farmer, I watch with amazement how this amazing technology is helping poultry, pig, cow, rabbit, grasscutter farmers among several to smile to the banks, and wander when would my own 'saviour' show up! I beleive the universal mind heard my supplication. I was privileged to attend another of Pastor Adebowale's BIC Farms training not too long ago in Portharcourt where among several other revelations the conveyner revealed this 'superorganism' called Azolla.

Read on: https://catfishplus./2017/02/18/save-and-grow-azolla-and-catfish-magic/
Re: Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. by chinexchiboy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good day all,ikorodu catfish farmers can get their growbest feeds now.call 080-232-689-27,080-348-222-88,070-337-867-93.limited stock available.(3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm) best price in the market.
Re: Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. by Prisceeeee: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fish farming is of no doubt one of the lucrative ways of making money in this recession period as agriculture happens to be our only way out, how ever going into fish farm takes more than just putting juveniles in water and feeding them, requires some technicalities to make optimal productivity, this includes Hatching, water quality parameter monitoring, feeding, water treatment, medication etc.
These are made easy with modern equipments.
For your modern fish equipment such as :
*Tanks- Holding tanks, Nursery tanks, hauling tanks
*feed- Artemia, live feeds, pelleted feed
*Auto feeders
* Water quality test kit-ph meter, DO meter, tempt meter
* Fish medication - ICH, Antibiotics, worm expel
* Water treatments- fungicide, fertilizer, Ammonia control, Algabloom control
*Hatchery supplies- graders, shipping bag, hauling tanks, Hatching jars, ovaprim
*Complete Re-circulatory system
* Aerators and water sweeteners
*Pumps
* Aquaponic systems
* For Consultancy and Advice

Re: Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. by Okezie224(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Pls fellow nairalanders, how much will it cost to raise 25 broiler birds Let someone educate me I am yet to start and I need your help
Re: Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. by K3N3TH: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Yommiefish:
I have being following the hydroponics technology trend for some times now. And this is made possible through one of my friend, who is also the number one proponent of hydoponics technology in Nigeria; Pastor Adebowale Onafowora. The technology which is fast providing succor to livestock farmers and dramatically changing and restoring hopes to the livestock farming in Nigeria through fodder production. As a fish farmer, I watch with amazement how this amazing technology is helping poultry, pig, cow, rabbit, grasscutter farmers among several to smile to the banks, and wander when would my own 'saviour' show up! I beleive the universal mind heard my supplication. I was privileged to attend another of Pastor Adebowale's BIC Farms training not too long ago in Portharcourt where among several other revelations the conveyner revealed this 'superorganism' called Azolla.

Read on: https://catfishplus./2017/02/18/save-and-grow-azolla-and-catfish-magic/
Good day pls I need Azolla , I seriously need it I stay at Ilorin
Re: Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. by Yommiefish(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
K3N3TH:

Good day pls I need Azolla , I seriously need it I stay at Ilorin
contact us
Re: Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. by prikato: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. by ACDONCHRIS: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
prikato:
Do you really need an advice and modernized Ponds for Rearing of Catfish..?
Then think no more as we are set to offer you with Fish Ponds,Consultancy, Fish Feeds..tested and new innovation for fish rearing
call :07089812911
How much is one of those tapoline ponds I'm seeing in the pictures there?
Re: Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. by amosbitrus(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
if you need someone to hatch and take care of your fries call 08132939727

(1) (Reply)

My Plantain Farm In Pictures / 10 Weeks Old Turkeys / Think About Agro Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.