Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

He Cleaned His Name From His Birthday Cake To Sell It--recessionl - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / He Cleaned His Name From His Birthday Cake To Sell It--recessionl (706 Views)

The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) / Man Uses Fufu As Birthday Cake Check Out Lovely Pics / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cleaned His Name From His Birthday Cake To Sell It--recessionl by TeeFeh(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
I'm dying right now from laughter grin omg grin

He cleaned his name from the birthday cake to sell it--Twitter User Yells.

As I was checking twitter,I came across this,lol this is very funny so i had to share because I shouldn't be here on nairaland because I have movies to watch on my phone right now,and I hope you like my font from my itel s31 anyway..

Re: He Cleaned His Name From His Birthday Cake To Sell It--recessionl by KINGwax007(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Even mad and psychotically endowed idiots, who wants to live above their means, bless it on recession!

Re: He Cleaned His Name From His Birthday Cake To Sell It--recessionl by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
This one weak me...

Guess it was lalasticlaclas birthday cake?
Re: He Cleaned His Name From His Birthday Cake To Sell It--recessionl by ihejimagha(f): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Eyaaah

(1) (Reply)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With #49,950 Only / Catering Services For As Low As N500 Per Plate (abuja) / Powerful Workshop Training Coming Up In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.