Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. (3376 Views)

Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / I Have Misplaced My WAEC Original Result (what Do I Do?) / Waec Original Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Godelohia(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls fellow nairalanders help your guy...I don't know if my WAEC cert original is out..WAEC 2015/2016 ..How do I get the Certificate ( Original) I only have my statement of result..pls feel free to drop your candid advice...
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by HQuadreal: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Go to the school you wrote the waec exam.
I got mine for 5k here in kaduna.
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by mekuso89(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
ikputu nteje ( chinwetalu agu voice)

so you don't know that after sitting for waec you have to wait for two to three year before getting the original cert. eeeehhh?

Agwam aju buru ike nwanyi
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Godelohia(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
mekuso89:

so you don't know that after sitting for waec you have to wait for two to three year before getting the original cert. eeeehhh?

mine must have been out now..because it is 2015/16 exam .isn't it
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by mekuso89(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Godelohia:
mine must have been out now..because it is 2015/16 exam .isn't it
yes it it should be out by now
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Godelohia(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
kk bros..
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Godelohia(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
HQuadreal:
Go to the school you wrote the waec exam.
I got mine for 5k here in kaduna.
what do you advise me..to contact the school before going.. or just go with the sum of 5k+..I'm from Anambra and I wrote outside waec in a school at Anam.m
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Godelohia(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
mekuso89:
yes it it should be out by now
Thanks bros..
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by sirqeeboi(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
mekuso89:

They have started giving original certificate of may/june six months after u sit for the exam since 2011 and a month b4 the next nov/DEC waec u sat for the exam,..cos I collected the two certificate around the time I mentioned. If u wnt to collect may/june go to the school u sit for the exam and for nov/DEC go to the nearest waec office of ur center u will collect it same day if u go with two passport ,I think ur waec result or photocard ..but is better u go to the office to ask all the requirements u need and the amount u will pay..cos the price differ ,depends on the years ur certificate have been with them..

For my waec may/june they no collect any money ,maybe because na government lagos public school.

Hope it helps other people. .
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Godelohia(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
sirqeeboi:

They have started giving original certificate of may/june six months after u sit for the exam since 2011 and a month b4 the next nov/DEC waec u sat for the exam,..cos I collected the two certificate around the time I mentioned. If u wnt to collect may/june go to the school u sit for the exam and for nov/DEC go to the nearest waec office of ur center u will collect it same day if u go with two passport ,I think ur waec result or photocard ..but is better u go to the office to ask all the requirements u need and the amount u will pay..cos the price differ ,depends on the years ur certificate have been with them..

For my waec may/june they no collect any money ,maybe because na government lagos public school.

Thanks...
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by HQuadreal: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Godelohia:
what do you advise me..to contact the school before going.. or just go with the sum of 5k+..I'm from Anambra and I wrote outside waec in a school at Anam.m
Contact the school first to be sure if it's ready.
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Godelohia(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
HQuadreal:

OK.. I really appreciate your advise guys...Keep for other confused fellow nairalanders..Thanks
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Godelohia(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
HQuadreal:

OK.. I really appreciate your advise guys...Keep posting for other confused fellow nairalanders..Thanks
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by HQuadreal: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Godelohia:
OK.. I really appreciate your advise guys...Keep posting for other confused fellow nairalanders..Thanks
Thank God.
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Carot: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
sirqeeboi:

hi
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by sirqeeboi(m): 3:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Carot:
hi
Hey
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by Carot: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2023
sirqeeboi:

Hey
i wish to obtain my original O level SSCE certificate from the secondary school i attended. But my problem is fine cos i read somewhere that they said if you take too long to come for your certificate, you pay a fine.
Re: How Do I Get WAEC Original Certificate.. by sirqeeboi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Carot:
i wish to obtain my original O level SSCE certificate from the secondary school i attended. But my problem is fine cos i read somewhere that they said if you take too long to come for your certificate, you pay a fine.

It depends on school, go to ur school and necessary information will be given to u . if it will cost some fees u can try negotiate with them.

(1) (Reply)

Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) / This Girl Is About To Commit Suicide With Sniper / Are You Interested In Learning Urhobo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.