Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day (1896 Views)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
So... After returning at around 10 in the night from a job in Jos... On the 13th... I slept in thru out the 14th, which is a work day, yh?!

By the evening, she asked for her gift. After explaining how I lost my wallet which contained my driver's licence and two ATM cards... She has broken up with me! Moved her stuff from my house, and said I shld never call or ping her... That is 10 months worth of my time down the drain.

Girls don't want a good guy... They want the ones who mistreat them more than anything...

This situation is really funny to me, I taught I should leave that here.
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by ikp120(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Delete her number ASAP! What a petty piece of shiit! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Antina(f): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sorry for that OP, she is just a "girl"
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
roaringlamb01:
So... After returning at around 10 in the night from a job in Jos... On the 13th... I slept in thru out the 14th, which is a work day, yh?!

By the evening, she asked for her gift. After explaining how I lost my wallet which contained my driver's licence and two ATM cards... She has broken up with me! Moved her stuff from my house, and said I shld never call or ping her... That is 10 months worth of my time down the drain.

Girls don't want a good guy... They want the ones who mistreat them more than anything...

pure case of fake love. How come u became unfortunate around valentine period?

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by longjohnsilver: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Really??

Wow...this is some really funny stuff.

Better move on bro cos i dont really see u having a good future with her, might sound harsh but its the reality.

My 2cents.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by cricifixo: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Seriously I'm happy for you, wish I was in ur shoes cos nothing pass being single

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Miner13: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
I will get you a superglue for remoulding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by naijaboiy: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Don't even bother calling or texting her. Let the bïtch go. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by MummyIMadeIt: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Brodaly, with ur tori ehnn i just remebered this verse of the bible that says "in all give thanks to God for this is the will of Jesus Christ for us"

grin Right now u need to start celebrating oo, cos if u had gone deep with her type na real JEZEBEL U FOR PUT FOR HOUSE...... cool

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by dadaadec(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Did she get u any gift on that day?

if NO, paddy no bother yasef. she go come back.

just make sure u pay her transport back to her place...... she go still come beg
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
ikp120:
Delete her number ASAP! What a petty piece of shiit! angry angry

Done that!
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Antina:
Sorry for that OP, she is just a "girl"

Thanks.. just a girl?
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nma27:
pure case of fake love. How come u became unfortunate around valentine period?

I tire o.. I am sure it is something else.. cos it still makes no sense to me
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
longjohnsilver:
Really??

Wow...this is some really funny stuff.

Better move on bro cos i dont really see u having a good future with her, might sound harsh but its the reality.

My 2cents.

I have... Crosses my mind still though..
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
dadaadec:
Did she get u any gift on that day?

if NO, paddy no bother yasef. she go come back.

just make sure u pay her transport back to her place...... she go still come beg

Funny enough, no! Not even a text...
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Funniest thing, while I was away, she called to say she had bought a bag and 4 shoes for herself.. and when I return I will pay..

Thank God I haven't .. lol

Tis well...

Val that was made by men!
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol. cheesy

The girl isn't serious, no love!.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by midehill(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
I promise u bro she would still come back to u style style

jes b successful bro

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by ikp120(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
roaringlamb01:

Done that!
Kudos! Na man you be grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Congratulations my brother on your successful breakup tongue
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Leriebloom(f): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2017
So you think you are a good guy abi? angry.

After all the Valentine hype on nairaland, you couldn't even call her or even text her not to talk of gift and you say you are a good guy.

I will do the same bitchh.angry.
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by luminouz(m): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2017
roaringlamb01:

Ur own better... Naso one just walked up to me n said happy val n where is my gift.....I just looked like d lost chronicle of riddick till she waka pass me.....she no dey greet me now!
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by luminouz(m): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:

After all the Valentine hype on nairaland, you couldn't even call her or even text her not to talk of gift and you say you are a good guy.

Seriously? undecided
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:

Looool... Girls in this generation have become less and less wise... They live only for the moment and care about only their feelings. They quickly forget all the good moments and sacrifices made.

Sister, I would love to believe that you didn't read thru my postings here. If you did n still wrote this way, then that is sad, and I fear for your future!

I don't need to explain myself to you.

Regards
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by anigbajumo(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2017
WTF,somehow funny....

Val text?? Pure nonsense..
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2017
roaringlamb01:

Looool... Girls in this generation have become less and less wise... They live only for the moment and care about only their feelings. They quickly forget all the good moments and sacrifices made.

Sister, I would love to believe that you didn't read thru my postings here. If you did n still wrote this way, then that is sad, and I fear for your future!

I don't need to explain myself to you.

Regards
I read through your post, if you really loved her, you would at least called or texted him, forget about gift sef. Women are sensitive creatures and little things matters.
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by eezeribe(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2017
roaringlamb01:

Just forget about her and check paulkillerman's signature
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2017
How many times will I tell u pussy niggaz! Women are just sexual objects u use to egress your fluid into their receptacle .. Women are nothing more, and u will never learn, only to come here crying, women are only used for sex, they have no other use to a man!!! When will u bitch niggaz learn!!!

Na was oh!!!

C.C: Xendra
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by lodphil(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:

crap talk
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by boiz2men(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2017
So ToriBlue with her mentally has a bf

What an unfortunate soul he must be

God, I thank you for not letting me have people like this as friends.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:
So ToriBlue with her mentally has a bf

What an unfortunate soul he must be

God, I thank you for not letting me have people like this as friends.
But seriously who your friendship don help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Abuja Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Married Women In His Church / What's Wrong With These Pictures? Part II : She's Got A Lot Of Front! / Baby Mama Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.