Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day (1897 Views)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2017
PaulKillerman:
How many times will I tell u pussy niggaz! Women are just sexual objects u use to egress your fluid into their receptacle .. Women are nothing more, and u will never learn, only to come here crying, women are only used for sex, they have no other use to a man!!! When will u bitch niggaz learn!!!

Na was oh!!!

C.C: Xendra
yes o, including your mum and your sisters.
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by boiz2men(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
But seriously who your friendship don help?

In real life, you would be gentle when talking to me.

That's of course if you don't start calling me sir sir...

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

In real life, you would be gentle when talking to me.

That's of course if you don't start calling me sir sir...

That's interesting cheesy.

Weldone sir!
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by enuk80(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
I read through your post, if you really loved her, you would at least called or texted him, forget about gift sef. Women are sensitive creatures and little things matters.

you are saying shit...if he didn't call, y didn't she call?or is call made for only guys?

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2017
She is just a little girl..believe me she will come back bagging on her knees..girls shaa.tho she is lucky
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by boiz2men(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
That's interesting cheesy.

Weldone sir!

Yeah

Cherish these moments.

Today is Sunday

Y ain't you in church
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
enuk80:

you are saying shit...if he didn't call, y didn't she call?or is call made for only guys?

Lool. You see I didn't even say anything to her. She doesn't know half d story... Ds girl leaves with me, I drive her to n from work! Late in January, I threw a party for she n her friends n mine.

I traveled to Jos n lost my wallet, in the process of work. She only called once to say she had bought a bag and 3 shoes, n I was going to return d money.

Which I agreed to...

She claims she wld av bought a chain of 30k... But if she wanted to, nothing stopped her... Yh?!

Lol. Cos Val's ... She pack load comot! Mehn... Y'all women be something else.

Now, na to find person wound take cure body.
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by xtiandating: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
roaringlamb01:
So... After returning at around 10 in the night from a job in Jos... On the 13th... I slept in thru out the 14th, which is a work day, yh?!

By the evening, she asked for her gift. After explaining how I lost my wallet which contained my driver's licence and two ATM cards... She has broken up with me! Moved her stuff from my house, and said I shld never call or ping her... That is 10 months worth of my time down the drain.

Girls don't want a good guy... They want the ones who mistreat them more than anything...

This situation is really funny to me, I taught I should leave that here.
That reason for breakup is silly. She is not yet matured to be in a relationship.
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by enuk80(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
roaringlamb01:

Lool. You see I didn't even say anything to her. She doesn't know half d story... Ds girl leaves with me, I drive her to n from work! Late in January, I threw a party for she n her friends n mine.

I traveled to Jos n lost my wallet, in the process of work. She only called once to say she had bought a bag and 3 shoes, n I was going to return d money.

Which I agreed to...

She claims she wld av bought a chain of 30k... But if she wanted to, nothing stopped her... Yh?!

Lol. Cos Val's ... She pack load comot! Mehn... Y'all women be something else.

Now, na to find person wound take cure body.

op leave that ur babe alone..she is just after herself...she does not care about u..she tot travelling to jos is like travelling from Lagos to gun..she never care to no how stressful ur journey was and how tired u wud ve been travelling back from jos..thank God everything is clear to u..she has shown u d kind of girl she is..she does not worth one bit of ur love..

even if she comes back begging u which I no she will, don't take her back but u can turn her to side chic..Bleep all ur money out of her and finally dump her
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
enuk80:

op leave that ur babe alone..she is just after herself...she does not care about u..she tot travelling to jos is like travelling from Lagos to gun..she never care to no how stressful ur journey was and how tired u wud ve been travelling back from jos..thank God everything is clear to u..she has shown u d kind of girl she is..she does not worth one bit of ur love..

even if she comes back begging u which I no she will, don't take her back but u can turn her to side chic..Bleep all ur money out of her and finally dump her

Looool.. I think she is too proud to come back.. even if, I am done. I won't touch her again. I will like it like that. Like you said, everything is clear now. So, I ll leave it to God
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by firstking01(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
And i hope you didn't beg herundecided?

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by roaringlamb01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
firstking01:
And i hope you didn't beg herundecided?

Apologized - nothing... More like
Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by JhimmySpark(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
She broke up with you coz you couldn't get her anything for Val. What did she get for you as your own val. Gift?.. I tire for Naija girls with this mentality.. Love should come from both parties na..it is u give I. Give. But Naija girl will always want to be receiving all the time. No dey suprise, after dem release person from prison, one girl go come dey ask am 'where is my prison gift'??

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by enuk80(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
roaringlamb01:

Looool.. I think she is too proud to come back.. even if, I am done. I won't touch her again. I will like it like that. Like you said, everything is clear now. So, I ll leave it to God

OK..its better u don't touch her...I hate proud girls..they got nothing but pride..pls look for other girls to smim ur dick with but don't fall in love again..u will no wen d right woman comes

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day by Barbiedollz(f): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good for you. why didn't you send her a message. i'll tell your mummy for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To My Future Wife / This Peak Milk Clapback Would Make You Pee On Your Pant / My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.