Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) (67276 Views)

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Vokians(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Its Somehow absurd though...
But the church is minding its own while the beer parlour is minding its own too. So who will convert who is the question here?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
church franchise... i see smiley
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by sooperrescue(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
why all this preaching...my friend!! just show where it is written thou shall not drink "BEER? anything contrary to that is being olodolistic educated tongue
Nobody is preaching to you but correcting your conception. You can drink beer anywhere even in your house but you cannot worship God in a place that is not named for worshiping. Have you ever seen a catholic church operating from a hotel or bar? If you are in a hotel with your female partner and underneath the room, a gathering of worshipers is going on there, will the holy spirit come down there? Will God accept their offerings? I only commented so that God will not blame us for ignoring you going into perdition and doing nothing. RCCG is propagating fake Christianity and they will be destroyed by invisible forces soon
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Stanbeto: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good one
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Miner13:
To have easy access to sinners
anybody that drink is a sinner? They turn water to shayo in d bible,
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Mavrick2012: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
cricifixo:
Good one, taking the gospel to sinners' den
and how many of these "sinners" are converted?
I know a church close to a hotel, the prostitutes in the hotel have been "fellowshiping" in this church, till date non of these prostitutes have been "converted", they are still prostituting,
What then is the use of this church to this oloshos? their money?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by KoredeGold(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
The go just tel his church members: make we go beer parlour be4 church service !
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by jose45eve(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
THAT EVEN THE BEST THE SINNERS MUST REPENT, BY FORCE WHEN PRAYER HEAT THEM BEER GO BITTER FOR THEIR MOUTH ;DTHAT EVEN THE BEST THE SINNERS MUST REPENT, BY FORCE WHEN PRAYER HEAT THEM BEER GO BITTER FOR THEIR MOUTH
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Emodeee: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
The location doesn't matter,wat matters is spreading the word of God .

sister, i like this your kitchen wear.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by braveboy64(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Is an act of worship.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by mecussey(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
bitcoininvesto:
What makes a beer parlour "unholly"?

I ask as well....

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Very good.
God don catch them.

Now high men will be forced to listen to the most High.

Very funny.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Emodeee:

sister, i like this your kitchen wear.
tnx
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kolababe:
Over time, there have been debates over churches operating within the premises of "unholy"  places such as a bar, hotel or brothel. The argument in defense of the churches has always been that there is no better place to situate a church than "a place of sin"  like a bar or a brothel since Jesus Christ himself said  in Mark 2:17 that , "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

While this is a reasonable defense enough, people still continue to find  it absurd that some churches are housed within the premises of a brothel and similar places. Infact, some churches actual share same room with a night club. For instance, there is a popular brothel/night club on Toyin Street in Ikeja which after operating on Saturday night, will be occupied by a congregation on Sunday morning.

Now, at Iyana School area of Ketu Lagos state, a Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)  branch has just been discovered by our correspondent, operating inside a beer parlour. The Prince of Peace Parish church of the  RCCG church operates inside the beer parlour called Roseway.

It's a little surprising that the Pastor Adeboye-owned church with his reputation could operate in such an environment not minding the stirs that could cause. However, with  the above explanation of Jesus Christ in Mark 2: 17, we just might be over-reacting... 

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/redeemed-church-opens-inside-beer.html
And this is a church millions of ppl place there entire life on earth and hereafter on. And somebody was talking about the prophecy of GOC the other time, won fe ge lori.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Emodeee: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

tnx

hope you are a good cook?#smiles. i guess you were cooking something delicious. ion mind tasting your delicious delicacy#smiles. hope you will come cook for me if i request?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
They are all about business.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by bathclem: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
[center]Do you have a friend, brother/sister or even that can write code and he/she is in university in Nigeria ? The break from recession you have been waiting for a long time is finally here with Konga University Developer Challenge. Winners stand a chance to win #500k ... help others by sharing this info with them... [/center]

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Catch them fresh
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by fafambo: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Einl:
That's nothing.

If you know Abuja well, in Wuse 2, next to that LG office near AP Plaza, there is a tower block.

Block of apartments. Rented out to ashi dem. Place is expensive.

There are about 5 apartments there. The ashi dem have four of the apartments with their caretaker. The other apartment is owned by a church. RCCG. I was shocked.

I asked one of the ashi dem if they go to the church, she laughed and said no.

My point is I was surprised that church is next to where ashi dem operate.
pls dont be offended,what do u mean by the word ASHI? explain pls
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
black magic at work
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by theway83: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jesus is coming very soon,where is going to meet you?

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Money at the making, by fire by force. Legal or illegal it does not matter in Christianity. Monies from rituals,blood,drugs, etc are all welcomed..
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Makapounse(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
God will judge according to intention, most churches like that were opened by so called pastors to get rich and wealthier through tithes and offering.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Einl(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
fafambo:
pls dont be offended,what do u mean by the word ASHI? explain pls

Lol. No I'm not offended.

Ashi= Ashawo, olosho, prostitute, women of easy virtue, sex hawkers.

Hope you get my point?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by begwong: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Na by force to open branches? Every 500 meters u see different branches Y can't dey just merge in every 2to 3kilometres
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by shumuel(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kolababe:
Over time, there have been debates over churches operating within the premises of "unholy"  places such as a bar, hotel or brothel. The argument in defense of the churches has always been that there is no better place to situate a church than "a place of sin"  like a bar or a brothel since Jesus Christ himself said  in Mark 2:17 that , "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

While this is a reasonable defense enough, people still continue to find  it absurd that some churches are housed within the premises of a brothel and similar places. Infact, some churches actual share same room with a night club. For instance, there is a popular brothel/night club on Toyin Street in Ikeja which after operating on Saturday night, will be occupied by a congregation on Sunday morning.

Now, at Iyana School area of Ketu Lagos state, a Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)  branch has just been discovered by our correspondent, operating inside a beer parlour. The Prince of Peace Parish church of the  RCCG church operates inside the beer parlour called Roseway.

It's a little surprising that the Pastor Adeboye-owned church with his reputation could operate in such an environment not minding the stirs that could cause. However, with  the above explanation of Jesus Christ in Mark 2: 17, we just might be over-reacting... 

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/redeemed-church-opens-inside-beer.html

kikiki Lol grin this is one thing i love about RCCG, a church can even be operate deep under the sea near queen of the coast, wetin concern those men of God dem brave no be small grin Either the Devil likes it or not, the work of God must continues, Bless!
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
I know this place wella....my area. Still within the premises today. It's true
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Emodeee:

hope you are a good cook?#smiles. i guess you were cooking something delicious. ion mind tasting your delicious delicacy#smiles. hope you will come cook for me if i request?
am a chef ,and talking about coming back for u,I am not understanding
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Emodeee: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
am a chef ,and talking about coming back for u,I am not understanding

it means let me send you a mail. reply it.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Emodeee: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
ok.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Jedi777(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
formula99:
You don't mean it...
Scammers
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by falansa: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
There's one very close my place here, the building is divided into 2, one as a redeem church and the other as a brothel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.