Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Money Arena - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Money Arena (453 Views)

Brainstorming Group (guruus Arena)questions And Answers / Money Arena / Academic Arena Ltd Helps Students Resolve Educational Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Arena by moneyarena23: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is the time to make cool cash in MONEY ARENA, a platform launched for our financial liberation.
Give it a try and trust me u must get paid.

Here is how it works:

Earn triple of ur investment which will b paid into ur account within 24hrs after u av provided help.

PH 10k to get 30k
PH 20k to get 60k

Rules:
1. You must be willing to pay before you pledge, have your money at hand.

2. Pledge help with this format: Name/Amount/nos

3. You will be paired to pay someone.

4. Withing 24hours you will be paired to get help (GH)

5. You must pledge help after getting help to keep the group going

6. Don't post anything not relating to the purpose of this group or else you will be blocked

7. Invite your friends to the group to keep it going

8. You will be automatically removed from the group if you don't pay after 24 hours and if you comment anything not related to the group.

9. PH & GH list comes out regularly

Click this link to get started: https:///4y7YrOehooa0qyTQ4vzt6o

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: UTME Forms Out Within Two Weeks / I Never Slapped SU President- Unilorin Lecturer / Help Which Course Can I Study With This Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.