Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade (28986 Views)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Simongm(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Reinhard Bonnke Health Report And His Plan Crusade In Nigeria

Health Report of Reinhard Bonnke, and moreā€¦

As you may know, the last 6 months I had to go through a dark valley of sickness and underwent the necessary treatment.

In my weakness, but His strength, I kept up my ministry on FB with great joy.

It is my pulpit. Meanwhile Daniel Kolenda, my successor in CfaN, brought in hundreds of thousands of souls for Jesus in Africa.

Then the Lord spoke to me, that I myself have to go back to Africa for one great opportunity TO PASS MY BURNING TORCH to this generation.

Three weeks ago I traveled to Lagos/Nigeria to propose this to the spiritual leadership there. I was invited for this crusade unanimously.

On my return everything fell into place health wise. I am gaining strength rapidly. Soon you will hear the details of our Nigeria Gospel Crusade.

If you ask me, I wished the whole world could come. Please tell me if you read this news and spread it to all your friends. Keep watching my Facebook Page for more details soon.

Thank you my dear brothers and sisters for your prayers for me.

Jesus is faithful and answered. God bless you.

-REINHARD BONNKE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158224205550258&id=210552700257&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6388563511311255841%3Amf

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by oglalasioux(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Scammer extraordinary.

20 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by luvinhubby(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:
Scammer extraordinary.

Eyaaa!! Pity.

Lost soul. embarassed

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by veekid(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2017

This guy rocked naija the last time he came o

3 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by buygala(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Spiritual physician heal thyself sad

After 'raising the dead' and 'curing all manners of sicknesses and diseases', how come thou art afflicted thus and cannot make thyself whole?

When we tell people that religion is a scam, they call us "heathen" and "men of little faith" .... undecided

I can imagine the mocking smirk on the faces of doctors treating him.....they will be like....

"After every every, you still waka come meet us undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Olateef(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2017
How much is the price for a soul??
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by momodub: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by virus05(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2017
Cool
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by DivinelyBlessed: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2017
Great man. That man is...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Adelawysb: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2017
This scammer will come to this country and scam the grin scammers. Karma is such a beauty kiss

12 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by loomer: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2017
Na oyibo need this crusade pass Nigerians.

Because them be lost souls

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by drinkgarri: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2017
Yes Buhari needs Jesus.

11 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by SuperBlack: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by TeamSimple(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Foreign scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by favourmic(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Any one remember this man 2003?

8 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by happney65: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2017
He's Jesus cannot heal him abi?Awon Oloshi..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by sodsak: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2017
imagine,the sick pastor cannot heal himself, and some gullible fools in Nigeria will go to his crusade looking for healing....do pastors fall sick too??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by ajalawole(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2017
We miss u bonnke. Get well soon and be strong in the lord... Can't wait for ur coming back to 9ja

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Arewa12: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Issoke
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Shut up. Receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus.
oglalasioux:
Scammer extraordinary.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by luvinhubby(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

After 'raising the dead' and 'curing all manners of sicknesses and diseases, how come thou art afflicted thus and cannot make thyself whole?

When we tell people that religion is a scam, they call us "heathen" and "men of little faith" ....

Heathen indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by bentwain: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2017
God bless you sir

6 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by sapientia(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2017
I hope the mod that moved this to FP is happy now.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by BrutalJab: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

After 'raising the dead' and 'curing all manners of sicknesses and diseases, how come thou art afflicted thus and cannot make thyself whole?

When we tell people that religion is a scam, they call us "heathen" and "men of little faith" ....

You better keep shut if you have nothing upstairs

Seun watch out.

16 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Spazwik: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Some Comments on Nairaland and you be like Wow...I thought i have seen it all

4 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by BrutalJab: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2017
sodsak:
imagine,the sick pastor cannot heal himself, and some gullible fools in Nigeria will go to his crusade looking for healing....do pastors fall sick too??
You are too slow

Are pastors not humans?

The things you guys talk sometimes make me reason if their is any brain in some skulls.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by canalily(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

so you were the one that told CHRIST this kind of thing during his own timeundecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by BrutalJab: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2017
The rate at which Atheists and Non Christians invade any Christianity thread with the sole aim of causing discord and mocking their belief is alarming.

These same Deluded Atheists will suddenly become blind and dump whenever it's related to Muslim because their Oga Seun has given them license to misbehave.

They will now turn around to say Religion has brainwashed Their own empty heads.

Why will Seun bar non Muslims from entering the Muslim thread but regularly post stupid news just for his blind followers to masturbate on

They are allowed to call Pastors and Christian leaders all sort of names but can't do same to Islamic leaders.
Is it because Christians have chosen to be peaceful

Seun, something must be done to prevent these form of divide on this forum because of religion which is been propagated by you.

Well maybe things like these won't stop till Christians pick up arms and turn violent against any anti Christian human.

Seun, warn your followers. Shalom

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by perfectgabby: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

May God have mercy on you and make you a vessel of honour in his vineyards, God will make you Paul of our time. Check it out soon.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2017
oglalasioux:
Scammer extraordinary.
bro if am to say ama atheist u gonna take it for a joke AMA CORE FVCKING REAL ATHEIST" buh believe me u re trespassing.... cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by fineboynl(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2017
.what will it take not to comment in a topic? but the Muslim topics are always block for commenting. but will this? faith base ideology should be left to those that follow it in Peace. this is cyber terrorism.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - / Mrs Kumuyi's Last Moments -- By Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.