Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade (28997 Views)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by datola: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:
Spiritual physician heal thyself sad

After 'raising the dead' and 'curing all manners of sicknesses and diseases', how come thou art afflicted thus and cannot make thyself whole?

When we tell people that religion is a scam, they call us "heathen" and "men of little faith" .... undecided

I can imagine the mocking smirk on the faces of doctors treating him.....they will be like....

"After every every, you still waka come meet us sad

It does not work that way
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by oglalasioux(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
bro if am to say ama atheist u gonna take it for a joke AMA CORE FVCKING REAL ATHEIST" buh believe me u re trespassing.... cry

On your territory or the pastor's?
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Taimakotitus(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Sir, you are welcome to Nigeria. I wish you well in Jesus name. we need you in this country you are a great blessing to the world.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Crowny11(f): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2017
sodsak:
imagine,the sick pastor cannot heal himself, and some gullible fools in Nigeria will go to his crusade looking for healing....do pastors fall sick too??

Alfas no dey sick?

3 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by sodsak: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2017
Taimakotitus:
[color=#006600][/color] Sir, you are welcome to Nigeria. I wish you well in Jesus name. we need you in this country you are a great blessing to the world.

he is a great scammer to the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2017
oglalasioux:

On your territory or the pastor's?
leave the Christians and let them be...every man to his tenth....seriously stop reminding one hw he or she is being fooled in the name of christ or whatever....

NOTE : IF THEY ARE TO START ATTACKING OUR KINDA THEY GOT UPPER HAND

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by sodsak: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2017
Crowny11:

Alfas no dey sick?

they don't lay claim to waking the dead and healing the sick like ur scammer pastors

3 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Kei144(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2017
Reinhard Bonnke is coming to Nigeria because a great revival that will sweep across the world is about to commence in Nigeria. The great revival will be spearheaded by Israelite Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Refino(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Olateef:
How much is the price for a soul??

Hnnnnm...Jesus Christ the Saviour paid the price for a lost soul by His atoning blood on the cross at Calvary.

It's a blessed thing to know that there is an escape route for the condemned, the captive of Satan, lord of evil n darkness, the guardian of the gates of Hell.

It's written in the Holy Scriptures ...if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your that God raised Him up from the dead you shall be saved..because with the mouth confession is made and with the heart man believeth unto salvation.. Therefore if any man be in Christ old things are passed away behold! All things are become NEW..'

HALLELUJAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by tydi(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2017
sodsak:
imagine,the sick pastor cannot heal himself, and some gullible fools in Nigeria will go to his crusade looking for healing....do pastors fall sick too??

Your question just CHICKENED you out.

Psalm 41:3 “The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you
restore him to full health.”

What I noticed immediately is that it is the Lord Who sustains a person
on their deathbed and interestingly, He restores them “to full health.”
This reinforces the fact that it is God alone Who heals and that healing
is fully a sovereign work of the Lord and not from the will of man.
God even sustains a person on their sickbed, which could be
interpreted to mean their “deathbed.” In no way does this promise
that He will heal every sickness, even from a condition that brings
them close to death, but it does reaffirm that it is God and God alone
Who is the Healer.

next time if you gat nothing to say about someone /something ,you better keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Kennitrust(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

After 'raising the dead' and 'curing all manners of sicknesses and diseases', how come thou art afflicted thus and cannot make thyself whole?

When we tell people that religion is a scam, they call us "heathen" and "men of little faith" .... undecided

I can imagine the mocking smirk on the faces of doctors treating him.....they will be like....

"After every every, you still waka come meet us undecided
someone said that to Jesus himself. So, I'm not surprise at ur assertion.
What will surprise and a miracle to me will be ur repentance.

God bless u and redeem u.amen.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2017
ajalawole:
We miss u bonnke. Get well soon and be strong in the lord... Can't wait for ur coming back to 9ja
ajala indeed
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by HeGeMon(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2017
The body may be weak, but the soul is untouchable! Do you have a soul? Do u know the mysteries of the soul, it can't be afflicted, the body belongs to the earth, where do you think the soul belongs
buygala:

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by oglalasioux(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
leave the Christians and let them be...every man to his tenth....seriously stop reminding one hw he or she is being fooled in the name of christ or whatever....

NOTE : IF THEY ARE TO START ATTACKING OUR KINDA THEY GOT UPPER HAND

You mean attack people like me with suicide bombs or something like the Islamic Jihad? Or maybe 'spiritually'? I'll like to understand what you mean. Have christians degenerated into using violence to prove their point?

2 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by tolexy007(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2017
fineboynl:
.what will it take not to comment in a topic? but the Muslim topics are always block for commenting. but will this? faith base ideology should be left to those that follow it in Peace. this is cyber terrorism.

thank you bro, Seun allow the Christianity page for anybody to comment and throw any kind if insult on Christianity, but A stupidd kind of creed on Muslim page b4 u can comment u have to accept the rubbish. Seun is antichrist
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Taimakotitus(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2017
sodsak:

No need for one to argue with darkness just switch-on the light, Bonnke is a blessing to all. seek Jesus,He shall give you an understanding.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Onliie(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Can a lamp illuminate it's bottom?
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by plaetton: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2017
What a laughable irony. sad

A con man that hooodwinks dumb Africans that he is a miracle performer and healer , now quietly and quickly rush for scientific-based medical treatments, the best that his money can buy, when he falls ill.

And still, Will dumb Africans even see through this irony of a con man ? undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by freeborn76(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2017
happney65:
He's Jesus cannot heal him abi?Awon Oloshi..

The difference between 'his Jesus' and your whatever, is that 'his Jesus' has kept him strong and healthy for 76 great years and will still keep him longer. His Jesus doesn't need your validation...but no documented record shows that your 'whatever' you profess to follow raised a dead goat. Whereas 'his Jesus' still attracts nonviolent millions into theaters across the globe, your 'whatever' is still perpetrating violence by bombing and killing innocent people through his mindless followers long after his death...I'll rather have 'his Jesus' than your blood-sucking whatever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2017
oglalasioux:

You mean attack people like me with suicide bombs or something like the Islamic Jihad? Or maybe 'spiritually'? I'll like to understand what you mean. Have christians degenerated into using violence to prove their point?

u aren't making no sense...what ama trying to say is that u should stop commenting on their topic as par it doesn't consign you period!!!!
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Arsasee(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

One thing you can never achieve is to understand all about creation. God has deliberately limited human powers. If human have all answers, then no difference with God. Look at creation and see the genius behind it, Thats God. God is God, He can decide to fold the earth up and kill all, its His property, only gave humans opportunity to existence. With God all things are possible, if so, then it is possible that all will be happy ay the end irrespective of your religious beliefs. Humans problem is to know all, but see even your father or best friend will never reveal all his secrets. Pls give your self peace
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by plaetton: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2017
sodsak:

He is a scammer extrodinare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by davidodiba(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:
[b]The rate at which Atheists and Non Christians invade any Christianity thread with the sole aim of causing discord and mocking their belief is alarming.

These same Deluded Atheists will suddenly become blind and dump whenever it's related to Muslim because their Oga Seun has given them license to misbehave.

They will now turn around to say Religion has brainwashed Their own empty heads.

Why will Seun bar non Muslims from entering the Muslim thread but regularly post stupid news just for his blind followers to masturbate on

They are allowed to call Pastors and Christian leaders all sort of names but can't do same to Islamic leaders.
Is it because Christians have chosen to be peaceful

Seun, something must be done to prevent these form of divide on this forum because of religion which is been propagated by you.

Well maybe things like these won't stop till Christians pick up arms and turn violent against any anti Christian human.

Seun, warn your followers. Shalom! [/b][b][b]The rate at which Atheists and Non Christians invade any Christianity thread with the sole aim of causing discord and mocking their belief is alarming.

These same Deluded Atheists will suddenly become blind and dump whenever it's related to Muslim because their Oga Seun has given them license to misbehave.

They will now turn around to say Religion has brainwashed Their own empty heads.

Why will Seun bar non Muslims from entering the Muslim thread but regularly post stupid news just for his blind followers to masturbate on

They are allowed to call Pastors and Christian leaders all sort of names but can't do same to Islamic leaders.

Seun, something must be done to prevent these form of divide on this forum because of religion which is been propagated by you.

Well maybe things like these won't stop till Christians pick up arms and turn violent against any anti Christian human.

Seun, warn your followers. Shalom! [/b][/b]The rate at which Atheists and Non Christians invade any Christianity thread with the sole aim of causing discord and mocking their belief is alarming.

Seun, warn your followers. Shalom!
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by plaetton: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Arsasee:

One thing you can never achieve is to understand all about creation. God has deliberately limited human powers. If human have all answers, then no difference with God. Look at creation and see the genius behind it, Thats God. God is God, He can decide to fold the earth up and kill all, its His property, only gave humans opportunity to existence. With God all things are possible, if so, then it is possible that all will be happy ay the end irrespective of your religious beliefs. Humans problem is to know all, but see even your father or best friend will never reveal all his secrets. Pls give your self peace

Lol.
Silly people and their crazy God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by talk2tosep(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Do you have an idea of how old that man is?at 76 years are yu still expecting him to hit the gym... If yu have a grandfather i bet yu can relate ...
buygala:

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2017
I have met someone healed at a Bonke crusade in the 90s as s kid. Her legs could not support her and she still has a slight limp.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by lastmaster(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:
[b]The rate at which Atheists and Non Christians invade any Christianity thread with the sole aim of causing discord and mocking their belief is alarming.

Seun, warn your followers. Shalom! [/b]
If Christians are a bit aggressive and violence in nature as their muslim counterparts. I am sure everyone we be behaving him or her self in an orderly manner, because the moment you say something negative about my religion, I will just draw out my sword like a swordsman and you are dead.Because I will make sure I bisect and disect the fool until there is now blood in him.By then, this insult will stop.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by davidodiba(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2017
I think those saying this and everyone involved in the unpleasant comments above will wake up on the other side of eternity one day. Believe it or not. Abuse pastors, say there is no God, laugh anyone in church to scorn... You may feel Good doing it but you, yes you, shall never escape if you go on this way.

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by countme12: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Your Good work will surely speak for you prophet of God, be strong in Jesus name, amen
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by BrutalJab: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2017
lastmaster:
If Christians are a bit aggressive and violence in nature as their muslim counterparts. I am sure everyone we be behaving him or her self in an orderly manner, because the moment you say something negative about my religion, I will just draw out my sword like a swordsman and you are dead.Because I will make sure I bisect and disect the fool until there is now blood in him.By then, this insult will stop.

That's the only way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by happney65: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2017
freeborn76:

The difference between 'his Jesus' and your whatever, is that 'his Jesus' has kept him strong and healthy for 76 great years and will still keep him longer. His Jesus doesn't need your validation...but no documented record shows that your 'whatever' you profess to follow raised a dead goat. Whereas 'his Jesus' still attracts nonviolent millions into theaters across the globe, your 'whatever' is still perpetrating violence by bombing and killing innocent people through his mindless followers long after his death...I'll rather have 'his Jesus' than your blood-sucking whatever.

And you think I am a Muslim?Hunnnnnn. .See how you went into a tirade..What a Pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - / Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.