Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,254 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband (2894 Views)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 19, 2017
What about the main culprit who is her husband?
Will disgracing this girl prevent him husband from jumping into the next available girl?

A Brazilian woman caught a 20 year old girl having sex with her husband, she stripped her naked and walked her round the streets of Cubatoo, Sao Paulo, in Brazil. See photo

http://www.xperiang.com/2017/02/woman-caught-20-year-old-girl-having-sx.html?m=1

Re: 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by MummyIMadeIt: 1:31am On Feb 19, 2017
SHAMELESS
Re: 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by royallord1(m): 1:40am On Feb 19, 2017
i cant see y the man should cheat considering the woman isnt bad her self.... or mayb she is too good for him.
Re: 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 19, 2017
But she went too far.
MummyIMadeIt:
SHAMELESS
Re: 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Men don't control what little Johnny does.. grin grin grin
royallord1:
i cant see y the man should cheat considering the woman isnt bad her self.... or mayb she is too good for him.
Re: 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by padi94(m): 3:00am On Feb 19, 2017
why disgrace the victim,and letting the culprit go.this just reminds me of how Buhari is fighting corruption in this Nigeria angry angry
Re: 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by Firstcitizen: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Is the man blind? The wife is more beautiful with full options, infact more loaded than the fly he was sleeping with.

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by hahn(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2017
royallord1:

It takes more than just good looks to keep a man loyal

Obimgbo:
Men don't control what little Johnny does.. grin grin grin

Same way women love sleeping with other women's husbands grin
Re: 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
I tire oo
padi94:
why disgrace the victim,and letting the culprit go.this just reminds me of how Buhari is fighting corruption in this Nigeria angry angry
Re: 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
cool cool cool cool
hahn:

It takes more than just good looks to keep a man loyal

Same way women love sleeping with other women's husbands grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts / Nairalander Needs Advice Regarding Mum And Wife / What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.