Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (51852 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by lielbree: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
They are saying the truth though... We Nigerians are usually a disgrace all over the world. It's a sad reality. We are too criminal minded.

How many foreigners are in prison here in Nigeria? Compare that number with the Nigerians in foreign prisons.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by yedidiah(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
I Love Nigerians; we are a diplomatic issue everywhere we go..Chris Delvan.
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by silent10(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
GMBuhari:
And we know those involved in selling drugs, they are popular

But then if the first comment meant jungle justice, then whoever wrote it needs a brain fix

Xenophobic attacks is still fresh in our memories

And even South African men are lazy, they prefer to steal and rob than work
Yeebos

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Like wise MTN, Shoprite and DsTv. If their business is not in Nigeria, I doubt they will have any thing to report on gdp
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Luvdk(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by OBAGADAFFI: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
jiinxed:
Nothing will happen. All they can do is make noise, if they go all out on Nigerians in SA, I'm very sure SA companies in nigeria will feel the brunt. No be by making mouth. cool

What brunt are you talking about.

Most SA companies in Nigeria, got powerful backing from Nigeria politicians.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
While I despise drug dealers, love vendors etc, the problem with black south Africans is not Nigerians. It's the minority yet dominant white people. They seem to believe that if they take out Nigerians, things would be better they lie. South Africans themselves are criminals in nature

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zeembab(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
NIGERIANS HAVE DESTROYED THEIR OWN COUNTRY ...AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO DESTROY SOUTH AFRICA....THOSE ARE THE WORDS OF ONE OF THE SOUTH AFRICANS.

FELLOW NIGERIANS.....WHEN ARE WE GOING TO WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY ?

AM A LAW ABIDING NIGERIA, RUNNING SOFTWARE BUSINESS IN SOUTH AFRICA....BUT THE NEGATIVE LABELS AS A RESULT OF WHAT OUR PEOPLE ARE DOING HERE CALLS FOR CONCERN. OUR PEOPLE ARE RECKLESS....AND AS USUAL GOES TO ANY LENGTH IN THE NAME OF MAKING MONEY.

NO GOOD CITIZEN WILL FOLD THEIR HANDS AND LET YOU DESTROY THEIR COUNTRY.

WE MUST PUT OUR HOME IN ORDER AND STOP EXPORTING CRIMINALS ....419, DRUG PEDDLERS ETC.

9 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by GMBuhari: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
silent10:

Yeebos

It wasn't me that said it oooooo

This is not my real face grin
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by omoiyamayor(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
If Nigerians can really believe we flew down here to sell drugs then u all fools cus even on Nigerian doil there isn't drugs,S.A. is got issues wt drugs before we got here,Tanzanian sell them weed but they cool with it,this guys just got issues wt Nigeria cus they see us as rival,few weeks ago bishop Dag Heward mills of lighthouse chapel int. Was condemning homosexuality at Grace bible church in Soweto and that gay present was felt insulted,the next day south Africans went to the street to say a Nigerian pastor was talkin shit yesterday at Soweto not knowing bishop is from Ghana.they burnt a mechanic workshop full of their own cars at Pretoria west sayin they looking for drugs,As long as Naija continue to exist S.A. will never find inner peace even after they deport us all,never.lol.lmao.lwkmd.mumu dem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by bobbiekrantz: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Only a few houses were *torched*

Dumb South African Eediots!
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
I urge all Nigerians to patronize made in naija Goods.I have destroyed my mtn Sim and replaced it wit glo sim. Also have pulled down my DSTV antenna and replaced it wit Daarsat.Buy made in naija in order to strengthen the naira.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Muhammedsaliu(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
#Whats'up with those south africa nah
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Muhammedsaliu(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't even use mtn..not to talk of dstv..... see the way people wey we dey help they condemn us...
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abagworo:
It all points to jealousy. While it is wrong to peddle drugs it is equally impossible for Nigerians to do it without South African accomplices. One of the comments clearly shows that the anger is the dominance of small retail shops by Nigerians and Somalians whom they've been unable to compete with.
see this kind of talks are not needed. While south Africans run enterprises in Nigeria, Nigerians run drugs in SA. It's not about accomplice, E no just match brother. Why e b say no be the other way?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by xpool(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
I only saw xenophobic remarks.
They are envious of Nigerians and Somalis coming into the village and town with nothing and making it big.
They hv rather resorted to blaming d foreigners for pushing them to abuse drugs and indulge in prostitution.
Imagine South Africans accusing Nigerians of teaching them how to abuse drugs and indulge in prostitution.
When did Naija open eyes my country people compared to SA ?
But last time I checked, most Southern African countries like SA, Zimbabwe, Swaziland etc hv d highest prevalent of adults living with HIV.
This is Just like the way Germans blamed d Jews for their predicaments.
So, they should work hard and stop d blame game.
You are just deceiving yourself, go to any country in the world once you Identify yourself as a nigerian, you become a serious suspect of all types of anti-social and criminal misdemeanor.
Have you ever traveled abroad and taken a tour of prisons, even such a remote country like Azerbaijan, has nigerians as prisoners.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by omoiyamayor(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
When I'm in d taxi they ask me which nationality is my gf,if I say Congolese today they will say 'bra u enjoying ne'tomorro I say Nigerian they say 'ma bra u don't forget home ne' next day i say south African they start speaking in tongues,now I'm enjoying playing wt their minds,wen they see a Nigerian they feel like Chinese car parking beside a German machine at the parking lot.if u see a educated south African,they speak with senses and show love,I haven't seen a south African that studied and passed at school hunting for job,in few months of working they get nice ride and show love.see this ones dat dropped out,they always crying,if they don't see Zuma ds we they see malema,another week Nigeria next the boers .U got issues bra.wen we gone u will still fight for Mandela remain to be buried in lesotho

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abagworo:

Remove whites and South Africa becomes the most backward country in the world. Every black South African should be ashamed of him/herself.
but they have whites.. what did we do to our "whites".
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Litmus: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jesus, why are people from so many African nations so delusional and sneaky? I thought only Ghanaians were sneaky and dishonest to themselves, but i'm finding the same traits in Cameroonians and now south Africans. Thank god for Kenyans, at least those people come on Niraland and fight their corner without resorting to, 'i am Nigerian and we Nigerians are criminals" and so on nor try to set Nigerians at one another in order to deflect deserved attack. The only thing with Kenyans though, so far, is that they are delusional like the rest of the shameful African lot. They never admit to being wrong when they are wrong and never admit to having the lesser of anything when that thing is obviously lesser. South Africans are here, playing the "I AM NIGERIAN, WE ARE CORRUPT" game instead of facing the fact that they have a problem that they need to sort out. A few years back, they slaughtered people from Angola, Mozambique, Somalians and other Nationals, they set people alight in a barbaric show that shocked the world. Instead of examining themselves they claimed that the foreigners deserved to die because they were criminals. Last year or the year before last, the South African blacks did the same thing again and we all saw images of that poor Angolan dying on the streets befor our eyes, stabbed. Was the Angolan a drug pusher? are the Somalian shopkeepers being attacked drugs pushers? darned hypocrites, stand up on your feet like men instead of crawling on all fours in the shadows of Niaraland like sniveling beasts and admit you have a problem. Stop blaming others for your problems! Friggin cowards

I am not an African, Africans are hateful and shameful, i am proudly Nigerian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by officialJP(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nigerian are like lions other animals get jealous of him grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Ekaka1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
azimibraun:
Where is Emeka? Nna Man! Emeka. Dey south.... O boy! hw far with Jide na? Bros the guy the south o! See the result now. People Gaddaafi liberated just a few years ago are now calling for our deportation. Our people who want it cheap are getting it hard. Second class not respected and insecure people. I wish una well. The kind of anger this south Africans are expressing shows that a lot of. Bodies will be coming home in caskets and body bags soon. They have just declared Nigerians enemies of their progress.

Nigeria did even more diplomatically and even tangibly than Ghaddafi....trust me.
That same SA was the center piece of Nigerian foreign policy. I am 48 years old now but I still remember how they brought most South Africans here to school on very juicy scholarship. Some of them were my class mates up till A-levels . Nigeria even paid vacation trips for them to London, US and to the UN ...our musicians sang for their freedom...our journalists home and in the diaspora did not hold back their pens...

These guys have a very short memory...and guess what, Xenophobia IMHO is worse than Racism .

I know there are a few Nigerians with questionable character but there are Lots of very hard working Nigerians there in the medical field, business , Academia , Arts and culture etc...yet when they see us, their hate and jealousy will not let them think about the long standing relationship.

Me I no go kuku go there before....I ve never been there and have never been interested in going since Mandela left office and passed on .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by ahahnow: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Then MTN and Shoprite should also je je lee deport themselves out of Nigeria. Simple
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Thecassanova: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Not that I'm supporting those Nigerians in SA dealing with drugs but I fathom something.

Nigerians don't sell drugs in Nigeria. Nigerians don't sell drugs to Nigerians to use in SA. We don't sell in Ghana. I conclude you can only do this where the demand is high.

Summary: If All Nigerians leave SA today, tomorrow another National would kick off selling the drugs. There's nothing they can do about being addictive. Then they blame them too and chase them. Then the cycle continues.

Bottomline: They should treat their kids moral and sort out why they need the so drugs to be ok. Then no one would patronize drugs, and this would end business for those pushers, hence a stop to it.

Nigerians in SA doing drugs should stop this, they should stop spoiling our name and making it hard for a good Nigerians over there.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by vislabraye(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
azimibraun:
God bless you jare. Nigerians tallk as if these countries don't have embassies in Nigeria hence they don't know Nigerians. If you really want to know about Nigeria ask a foreigner. They do a lot of researches and studies about us and the get direct interactions with our People so they know our mindset. I can bet you there are south Africans in Ajegunle and onitsha on a study mission getting direct info on how we think about them and their country. When they talk we will argue they don't know us. They know a lot. We talk to them everyday about our plans to go and hustle (negatively) in their country foolishly. The give feedback to their country. They know us well. We are fool of evil. The world has gone beyond that level where 9 out of 10 people just get on a plane to go and hustle in a strange land. Now 9 out of 10 go to work for their companies while just 1 goes on behalf of him/herself into a strange country. See Chinese, Germans, Americans, South Africans, even Lebanese etc.

You fail to see that these S. Africans are xenophobic. They hate foreigners, most especially Nigerians. It's not as if Nigerians are perfect. If this hate speech is encouraged by people like you, don't be surprised if it comes back to haunt you.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abagworo:

Remove whites and South Africa becomes the most backward country in the world. Every black South African should be ashamed of him/herself.

Well said
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by PROWESX(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
truth is bitter but it had to be said,when the president warn nigerians outside the country to desist from all these nefarious act. we here at home immediately jump to thier defense,it is only here in nigeria when people make cogent statement instead of us to comprehend what the person is trying to convey we rather leave the issue and chase the subject either on religious or ethnicity background.

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please people it is not needful to bash them back. The needful to fish out the ones bent on spoiling our names anywhere they go. It's usually the same rhetorics... They are lazy, they are envious... For fvck sake, you people are as guilty as charged. The unfortunate thing is the innocent hardworking ones suffer it.
Nigeria should please let the secessionists go, so that we can have a new leaf and rebrand our name.
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by middlebelter(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
azimibraun:
which dirty brunt? You are talking of south African companies while they are talking about your drug dealing, pimping and prostituting citizens. Don't you know they are international trading laws protecting their companies? Show me one south African man in your area in Nigeria jobless and just claiming to be hustling? They come into Nigeria courtesy of huge enterprises while we go there as individuals looking to get rich quick at their expense and those of fellow Nigerians in south Africa. South African businesses matter to Nigeria than a corrupt, evil drug dealer and love-vendor Nigeriian doing evil in south Africa. We have decent Nigerians in south Africa and around the world but the bad ones are just too many.
Ours is to defend law abiding Nigerians. Mark you, they can't tell me South African are not complicity in these crimes they are alleging against Nigerians. Are South Africans not more promiscuous than Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by walosky(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
I only saw xenophobic remarks.
They are envious of Nigerians and Somalis coming into the village and town with nothing and making it big.
They hv rather resorted to blaming d foreigners for pushing them to abuse drugs and indulge in prostitution.
Imagine South Africans accusing Nigerians of teaching them how to abuse drugs and indulge in prostitution.
When did Naija open eyes my country people compared to SA ?
But last time I checked, most Southern African countries like SA, Zimbabwe, Swaziland etc hv d highest prevalent of adults living with HIV.
This is Just like the way Germans blamed d Jews for their predicaments.
So, they should work hard and stop d blame game.
Bros I wonder who consumes d drugs......9ja abi southy?

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
xpool:

You are just deceiving yourself, go to any country in the world once you Identify yourself as a nigerian, you become a serious suspect of all types of anti-social and criminal misdemeanor.
Have you ever traveled abroad and taken a tour of prisons, even such a remote country like Azerbaijan, has nigerians as prisoners.

Thank you my brother. I personally have suffered the brunt of just being an ordinary Nigerian.
One day, in a country in East Europe, i was surprised to see on TV, that the host country and Nigeria would be playing the FINAL of their largest PRISON's football world Cup competition.
Another surprise was when an Igbo man was shown on TV with his Chenchen wife and kids in a remote village in Chechnya in the mid-90s when there was civil war there. Smh.
Please, Nigeria should just split.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
middlebelter:

Ours is to defend law abiding Nigerians. Mark you, they can't tell me South African are not complicity in these crimes they are alleging against Nigerians. Are South Africans not more promiscuous than Nigerian?

That's not the issue. Are Nigerians involved in those things or not?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.