Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,493 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (51856 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LivingHuman: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2017
I was just wondering too angry angry angry
CoolFreeday:
truth be told, why can't most of our people in other countries do legitimate job?
Its not helping us!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by edi287: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2017
Blame the fools that have given us a bad name over there. But like I say, stereotyping is for ignorant morons. Just like it would be stupid to tag all black south africans as HIV infested lazy people, it's wrong for them to say "how can they believe a Nigerian who says they don't sell drugs". They need to look at the ones in their schools getting great grades and being successful. Good Nigerian people should condemn these drug peddling and 419 scamming bastards because they are really making things hard for the average Naija peeps.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Abagworo:

Remove whites and South Africa becomes the most backward country in the world. Every black South African should be ashamed of him/herself.

I tell u...and they be acting like they d black south africans developed their cities and urban areas single handedly. The other day i read a southy say "black south africans are a higher race of blacks compared 2 oda africans" am like wtf? Wats wrong wit diz HIV infested negroes...do u knw d highest aid donations for HIV/AIDS goes to SA? A country where its citizens are so lazy they get welfare money frm dia govt even till d age or 40yrs. They should b glad nigerians live there, work n pay d taxes that enable them get free welfare 2 survive. Witout foreigners, SAfrica will b a disaster.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Erums(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Though nigerians are really giving ys a bad name worldwide.... Drug peddling is a no no worldwide, the nigerian govt has never done it fit to sanitize its name in the foreign community.... We countinue dia way....

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2017
jiinxed:

Mugu, I'm not gonna be trading words with another faceless _imbecile. Look for someone else.
the guy has made good points, be sensible enough to reckon and adjust.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by nwabobo: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2017
plainol:
I know of some few do folks who have gone to SA.
Their Aim? I'm yet to understand.

Have they gone to study? NO
Gone to do business? CAN'T SAY
Gone for vacation? No

They will only tell you they are traveling out without no clear direction of where they are heading to.

Now, when they are sent back in casket for committing crime, we complain.

Imagine a stranger just land in your community with no vision, and in 3 months, your siblings and other teenagers in your community starts to deviate and are becoming uncontrollable. How will you feel? what option, method or solution will you prefer to send out the stranger that is about to destroy the future of your family and community.

When was the last time you picked up arm to go kill Boko Haram or go after kidnappers?

What is the duty of government?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by hasyak(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2017
We know those giving this country bad name wherever they are, one day they will have their way and we will be free from all their ways?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by femolacqua(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Well all I can say is good or bad, there are some iota of truth in what they have said. Just like the saying "there is always a black sheep in the family". Nigerians have been predominantly been painted that way it's not the first and will not be the last. Cos on the hearing of foreigners, " I'm from Africa, where? Nigeria, lot of things come to their mind". It's not good for our image and prestige.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by konfused: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Train up a child in the way he should go, he will never depart from it.

Am not supporting drug dealers, but if there are no users, there won't be sellers.

Sometimes, there is something that baffles me, why is it that drugs are not sold openly on the streets of Nigeria like its being done in countries like south Africa and US.

South Africans are lazy and have a portion of the blame.

The drugs don't just appear on the streets of South Africa, it goes through their border, so some portion of the blame should be theirs.

There is a song by Shyne, Quasi OG, he says ........." "Man, black people don't own no ports or boats
So tell me how the fcvk we getting all this coke"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by jiinxed: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
PaulKillerman:
the guy has made good points, be sensible enough to reckon and adjust.

Look at this disgrace to the human race talking about sensibility. If I'm to receive a lecture on anything in this life, it would definitely not be from you.
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
I am ashamed of being a Nigerian, honestly

What defense can Nigerians have, even ordinary South Africa is saying that we have destroyed our country, the OP that posted this rubbish is really stupid, this is disheartening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
These criminals are shameless. Why will yu have to another person's country to commit crime all in the name of "Making it" Evil souls

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Mikkyjay17(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Why the blabbing?
Before May 10th of 1983, what we had in Nigeria was totally a differ situation presently in South Africa. Nigerians came out in masses to marred every Ghanaian in the country raising similar motives why the Nigeria government should order for their exist. Reasons not far fetch, Ghanaian became competitors between Nigerians.
Our jobs was for them: they were in total control of man power required job which automatically denied Nigerians work in their father's land. Also the educated ones are surpassing us in administrative work. Contributing stylishly to enjoy that time oil boom.

Meanwhile, looking at it from an expedient angle, Ghanaian didn't forces Nigeria to be lazy, its a choice of an individual. Then, when hardship took over the country the people had to placed the blame on Ghanaian for contributing immensely for the economic breakdown. However it is worth to be noted, that not all the Ghanaians ladies were into prostitution and not all their men are drugs peddler as they were labelled for. We have a lot of them living responsibly in the country and did fine on their business, not until the burdens could not be bear again. They all left.
Contrast to this, if SA thinks Nigerians make them lazy and deprived them of their opportunities in their country, then the needful should be done.
What I saw is the way we presented ourselves, that's how they are judging us. Travelling far away from one's country to indulge in illicit and illegal activities or illegal business form would surely bounce back a day sha ni.
The rotten egg in a create of eggs would surely contaminate the rest when breaks. Nigeria pride has been stained with a mud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by rightwingz: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
nwabobo:
See comments

abeg.............. make we nationalize MTN as Fidel Castro and Che Guevara of Cuba did to American companies.
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
jiinxed:
Nothing will happen. All they can do is make noise, if they go all out on Nigerians in SA, I'm very sure SA companies in nigeria will feel the brunt. No be by making mouth. cool
but your useless govt will face you with gun either , instead for them to take action against SA govt
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by shamecurls(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
hasyak:
"We know those giving this country bad name wherever they are, one day they will have their way and we will be free from all their ways"

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
unclezuma:
Only in the comments section of the internet does xenophobic ranting grow into full blown xenophobia.
a
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by martineverest(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abagworo:

Remove whites and South Africa becomes the most backward country in the world. Every black South African should be ashamed of him/herself.
abeg,shut up......so,they should keep quiet when ur ppl are destroying their people with drugs.

Y cant u be truthful to urself....nigerians are too dubious and criminally minded

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by curvilicious: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Olodo south Africans
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Opakan2: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
I stopped reading when I saw 'drugs'..

the drug peddlers giving us bad names from that region won't listen. Drug breeds all sort of social vices in a community and that's why Asians place death penalty on it to sanitize their communities

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Hades2016(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
azimibraun:
which dirty brunt? You are talking of south African companies while they are talking about your drug dealing, pimping and prostituting citizens. Don't you know they are international trading laws protecting their companies? Show me one south African man in your area in Nigeria jobless and just claiming to be hustling? They come into Nigeria courtesy of huge enterprises while we go there as individuals looking to get rich quick at their expense and those of fellow Nigerians in south Africa. South African businesses matter to Nigeria than a corrupt, evil drug dealer and love-vendor Nigeriian doing evil in south Africa. We have decent Nigerians in south Africa and around the world but the bad ones are just too many.
now you support the SA government to deport Nigerians. ... you no try ooooo... you fall hand wella

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by ebby9z(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Do South Africans complain everytime of Kenyans, do they complain of Americans, do they complain of Egyptians, Indians? No. That simply means, irrespective of sentiments, our people are causing damage in another man's country. If we can damage our own country to this level, now imagine what we'll do to another country. Nigeria has lost every vestige of respectability. See the number of Internet scammers in the country, defrauding foreigners of their hard earned income. Before we start blaming SAns for xenophobia, let's tell ourselves the hard truth. We are fast becoming the scum of this earth.

6 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by geekybabe(f): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
smiley
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Lasskeey: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
angry

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by chuksjuve(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
When you fail to develop your home; this is the kind of insulting treatment you get from foreigners...

For your Horticulture, landscape and garden services..
Check Us out
We add value to your real estate property

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
azimibraun:
which dirty brunt? You are talking of south African companies while they are talking about your drug dealing, pimping and prostituting citizens. Don't you know they are international trading laws protecting their companies? Show me one south African man in your area in Nigeria jobless and just claiming to be hustling? They come into Nigeria courtesy of huge enterprises while we go there as individuals looking to get rich quick at their expense and those of fellow Nigerians in south Africa. South African businesses matter to Nigeria than a corrupt, evil drug dealer and love-vendor Nigeriian doing evil in south Africa. We have decent Nigerians in south Africa and around the world but the bad ones are just too many.
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
unclezuma:
Only in the comments section of the internet does xenophobic ranting grow into full blown xenophobia.
this is afrophobia... since the history of SA, the blacks ve never attacked any white community, only blacks.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by PDJT: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
nwabobo:
More

I like the one that said:
"Nigerians must go but keep on supplying your movies, I like them".

Thank God, I'm no more a "Nigerian"! cool

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by omenkaLives(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
See the shame our jews have brought upon us. embarassed

Injesting drugs through the mouth and anuses, desperate to develop the whole world with heroin and coke... I really dont blame those southies, i blame our "hardworking brothers".

Such a shame.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Blurryface(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please let them deport them asap including Obinna Anigbogu from Nnewi. He stole my Toyota Camry, tiny light, and eloped to SA in 2010.

Please Zuma I beg you deport Obinna Anigbogu before any other person.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.