Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

6 Awesome Bible Applications for Android Phones and Tablet Devices - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Awesome Bible Applications for Android Phones and Tablet Devices (12077 Views)

Five Miracles Deleted From The Bible For Being Too Awesome / Awesome Free E- Books Available / Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Awesome Bible Applications for Android Phones and Tablet Devices by ibolomo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
menwongo:

Pls how can I download it with windows phone
go to windows store and search for youversion Bible.

1 Like

Re: 6 Awesome Bible Applications for Android Phones and Tablet Devices by Ubenedictus(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
TLisieux:
The new Jerusalem catholic bible is what I use. It has a beautiful arrangement with the complete 73 books of the Bible. It has an audio player as well. Try it today!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jaqer.bible
one of the best bibles i have ever used.

1 Like

Re: 6 Awesome Bible Applications for Android Phones and Tablet Devices by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
I've The Bible App (King James Version) on my phone and it's wonderful.
Re: 6 Awesome Bible Applications for Android Phones and Tablet Devices by miracle4(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stevosty:
Offline app should take the lead not online app, op these are all different version of a Bible, I was expecting different app, there is a single app that contains all these versions and more and it's offline.
KJV and some others in this list are fully available offline
Re: 6 Awesome Bible Applications for Android Phones and Tablet Devices by finnestdope(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice Apps
Re: 6 Awesome Bible Applications for Android Phones and Tablet Devices by Themandator: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
miracle4:
thanks for the recommendation bro

You can also get mybible......it is another good bible with so much versions and dictionaries
Re: 6 Awesome Bible Applications for Android Phones and Tablet Devices by miracle4(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Themandator:

You can also get mybible......it is another good bible with so much versions and dictionaries
The list is now updated with the kind recommendations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Glamour Of Atheism / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.