Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life (1507 Views)

Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX / Is SIMI Really Pregnant? - Simi Causes Commotion On Social Media With New Photo / “my Biggest Regret Is Exposing My Private Life”– Tiwa Savage After ‘fever’ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life by Anderlis(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2017
The musician Simi constantly gets to the field of discussions and is the victim of rumors, which are connected with his relations to other stars. As it appeared, recently the singer has the relations with YCEE. It has also generated rumors about a love triangle with Falz and Adekunle Gold. So who is Simi dating?

Who is Simi?
In spite of the fact that she is a beginner in the area, the singer has caused a large amount of envy from other performers. She is a talented singer, which in short terms has gained huge popularity among the admirers. Together with it, she was surrounded by various rumors about alleged relations with YCEE.

Who is Simi dating now?
Everything has begun with the fact that she made a post on Twitter where she declared that Simi dating to the Nigerian rapper. Simi, in turn, denies the relations with the guy. She reasoned a post with the fact that she has just decided to joke.

There is no love triangle between Falz, Adekunle Gold and me. These are magnificent artists with whom it is pleasant to work, and I am glad that they are my friends and colleagues. When I have written on Twitter that I was in the gentle relations with YCEE, my account wasn’t hacked. However, people believed and apprehended this news seriously. But we just idled, and other people easily believed that there is something between us.

I don’t think that it is necessary to pay attention to this post. People who are really interested in my private life and want to learn what occurs in it will easily guess that we just acted. I know that some people have treated it seriously, but it was the joke. I am very frivolous and playful person, and I always idle. But I feel that people always treat some things, which I tell too seriously. As a result, they use my jokes and things told lightly as news.

The singer has confirmed also that she is in the relations with someone but didn’t begin to show all the secrets. She reasoned it with the fact that she wants to protect information concerning her private life, which becomes the frequent property of the public. She doesn’t want that her relations have turned into news, which mass media will report once.

There are love relations in my life, but I can’t tell who he is because I don’t like to tell something about my private life. The reason for which I hide the private life consists in the fact that everything becomes the center of attention among the public, even things which as it is supposed, have to be exclusively personal. I think that people have to hide things, which they want to keep private.

All people have things, which they daily overcome, but you don’t need strangers to intrude upon leisure in your private life. Try to steer clear of the center of attention. My beloved and I have met before I gained popularity. And I am glad that everything happened in such way. My beloved is the best. I think that he is one of the best people whom I ever met. He understands and supports me. He forces me to be the best, and I can be such a person thanks to him. When the time for marriage comes, you learn his name – the singer told.

Conclusion
As you can see, the name of the beloved of the singer is in secret; therefore, it is impossible to learn who is Simi’s boyfriend today for sure. However, if the singer’s relations with her boyfriend remain and will reach a wedding, then it is possible that we learn his name.

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/02/who-is-simi-dating-this-is-what-we-know.html

Re: Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2017
If you ask me.....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2017
Blah blah bluh blah blah blee bluu

That was all I read. Gbeborun op
Re: Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life by rosalieene(f): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2017
why are people pocknosing into her private life!
Re: Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2017
World people have come again. Shine your torch elsewhere mbok.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life by truthsBarbie(f): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Warris dis??
Re: Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life by ybalogs(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2017
How is that your business? Busybody
Re: Who Is Simi Dating? This Is What We Know About Her Private Life by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2017
kilokanmi

(1) (Reply)

One of Matharo Sisters Calls Out Lady Who Spend Night With Hushpuppi in Dubia / Crocodile Caught And Killed During Lekki Flood Today / Tekno Loved Up With US Model, Shanice Belize In Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.