Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls (2844 Views)

6 Disgusting But Nutritious Foods Eaten By Chinese People (pictures) Warning!! / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Expl0rers: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Disclaimer: I am not the famous Nairalander, Explorers. I am just a fan who really admirers his interest for extraordinary things. He Inspires me.

Now, have you really been in that situation where you're hungry, and completely believe that you can eat anything you find... The food combos you're about to see are food types that you'd likely pass and willingly starve to death... check them out.

casu marzu, a Sardinian cheese that contains live maggots:

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Expl0rers: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2017
Frog sashimi (Japan)
Wow, "bullfrog served alive with his raw innards"

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Expl0rers: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2017
Human male genitals (Japan)
But surely it's hard to go past a dish that combines "body parts not usually eaten", "the animal from which these bits are taken still being alive", gender identity uncertainty, self-mutilation, and cannibalism: Japanese chef Mao Sugiyama served up his own penis and testes to a select group of diners in April 2012.

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Expl0rers: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2017
Frog sashimi (Japan)
Wow, "bullfrog served alive with his raw innards"

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Expl0rers: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2017
semen-filled crepes and the chilled semen oysters

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Expl0rers: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2017
Notorious raw blood soup. The clotted blood is from pig; the dish has chopped beef with several ingredients including cilantro, peanuts, and some of the pigs' guts. Most people in Vietnam don't eat it anymore since they start to learn how "unsafe" that is. But I remembered it tasted amazing.

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Expl0rers: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2017
Red Ant Chutney- A recipe made of red ants

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Expl0rers: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2017
"Yin and yang" (aka "dead and alive"wink fish (China)
This was also eaten in Taiwan, but is now banned there. The fish is served with part of it having been fried in very hot oil, but still breathing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_lZu7I-7dI
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Expl0rers: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Haggis – Scotland

​A sheep’s heart, liver and lungs minced and mixed with onions, oatmeal, suet and seasoned with salt and spices cooked inside the animal’s stomach. If that doesn’t sound appealing, I just don’t know what will.

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by eniolaamoda: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Hi whatsapp me on 081807124....74
I will buy your payoneer at 455/$
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by jopretty(f): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Ewwwwwwww to all...very disgusting.
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by dingbang(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2017
angry
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2017
Sorry
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Redman36(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2017
since food is concern ...may d needful be done..
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Redman36(m): 6:49am On Feb 20, 2017
since food is co,ncern ...may d needful be done..
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by U1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
eniolaamoda:
Hi whatsapp me on 081807124....74
I will buy your payoneer at 455/$

Hey, bro. Still buying Payoneer? I have $190 for sale, but not on WhatsApp at the moment. Lost my phone about a week ago or I'd have contacted you.
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why steal someone else identity because you claim he is your whatever?? Why dont you work on making your own name?

1 Like

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Expl0rers:
Haggis – Scotland

​A sheep’s heart, liver and lungs minced and mixed with onions, oatmeal, suet and seasoned with salt and spices cooked inside the animal’s stomach. If that doesn’t sound appealing, I just don’t know what will.

This one go make sense very well cheesy
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by obawinner(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
rubbish!, can't you just use another username. typical naija mentality

1 Like

Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by Explorers(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2017
chinma414:
Why steal someone else identity because you claim he is your whatever?? Why dont you work on making your own name?

Ur baby is cute.
Re: Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls by ycmdng(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Explorers:

Ur baby is cute.

I was about calling your attention †Θ dis so-called admirer of your who also want †Θ impersonate. I opened the thread wout even confirming the moniker not until I saw his disclaimer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil Free Vegetable Stew/recipe: How To Make Vegetable Stew For Rice Without Oil / 5 Foods You Should Never Wash Before Cooking / Can Geisha Be Eaten Raw Just Like Sardine Without Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.