Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nairalander, Please Help Me Out - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander, Please Help Me Out (411 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander, Please Help Me Out by Bersyt(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Please My Name Is basit ppl call me naijabas, my problem is that i have been on a girl in my school and the girl keep telling me she has a bf. please what can i do
Re: Nairalander, Please Help Me Out by Bersyt(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2017
Bersyt:
Please My Name Is basit ppl call me naijabas, my problem is that i have been on a girl in my school and the girl keep telling me she has a bf. please what can i do
Re: Nairalander, Please Help Me Out by madridguy(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Look for someone else.

Bersyt:
Re: Nairalander, Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2017
Since she is not married and it seems you really like her ,don't give up. Do the following:
send her nice text messages, not cheesy or childish ones, google is ur friend
call her towards evening, keep the conversation simple and short
remember her birthday and invite her for some programme or event in your life like family celebration
let your voice always show excitement wen she tells you good news
if u are fat, try and lose weight, if u are thin,add weight no woman likes a thin man
always look fresh and clean,smell nice and smile wen u go to see her
try to be friendly with her friends
If you try this for 6 weeks, no show leave her. she will be d one to start missing ur morning texts and evening calls

Have an amazing wikend!
Re: Nairalander, Please Help Me Out by vertueptime: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Go and hustle for money my friend, she will bring her self to you, legit biz o

(1) (Reply)

Need A Female Friend In Ebonyi Or Environs!! / Your Mr Right Is Eager To Meet You Now! / I Need A Matured Lady For Serious Sex In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.