Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) (31609 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Jude Ighalo Builds A House In Lagos, Buys New Range Rover For His Wife / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by chimere66: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Super Eagles striker, Odion Jude Ighalo is constructing an Orphanage Home in Ijegun, Lagos State.

God bless him!See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/super-eagles-striker-jude-ighalo.html

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2017
If Andrew Yakubu had done half of this, we won't be toooo angry with him

God bless you Uncle Ighalo cool

110 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
If Andrew Yakubu had done half of this, we won't be toooo angry with him

God bless you Uncle Ighalo cool
That man matter weak me I swear

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2017
To be able to give comes from the abundance of the heart

God bless you many folds

Many more goals

13 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by KealDrogo: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
Provoke God with good deed, and watch him shower you with blessings

Things like this attract the blessings that will make people accuse you of money ritual

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
God bless him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
him try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by itzemar(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2017
good one...
the move to China is paying off...
Please start scoring goals now... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2017
that is cool, giving back to the society unlike others who like to oppress the poor with their wealth

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by oxygen247(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by omolakaka(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2017
This is good. He is giving back to the community

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Jeffboi:
Provoke God with good did, and watch him shower you with blessings

Things like this attract the blessings that will make people accuse you of money ritual

Deed

5 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by delli(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Keep it up bro

You are Really a start

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Good thought Ighalo. When you take orphans off the street and give them shelter like this, you reduce the number of beggars, armed robbers, 419ers, insane people and you increase the number of successful people, employers, technocrats in the country at large.

God bless you more brother. Keep it flying high like a Kite.

This is worthy of emulation.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by itzemar(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2017
abbeyty:
that is cool, giving back to the society unlike others you like to oppress the poor with their wealth
it is "who like to" not "you like to" undecided

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Well done bro. May the Almighty God reward you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2017
A welcome development...... Moni good ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by samkay3g(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2017
better than our politicians... relevant than PMB

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That man matter weak me I swear

Oyaaa come out of the carton lemme make indomie and eggs with 5alive for u sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2017
itzemar:
it is "who like to" not "you like to" undecided

thank for that, just checked it out now

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by PrinceCarlos(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2017
God bless and make you bigger bro
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by kuboy: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2017
thanks man God bless u an provid u more . God plse bless me also so dat i can also blessing to orthers, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by orobs93(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2017
Nice work ighalo

Please if all do this from home

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2017
God bless you Ighalo.

People like you are the hero.

You work hard for your money and help people.

Not useless politicians who steal billions and share 1million to their hungry supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2017
jeez the dude is just arriving in china and got this started...I heard messi is bribing the coach of one Chinese club to sign him tongue

bk to the topic dude is really doing what pleases jah and men

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by whitley(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2017
If all the rich politicians are doing such,Nigeria would have been so much better........Timaya self con dey beg politicians to 'Pity 4 us' for our own common wealth
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2017
KealDrogo:
angry The mod that ban me i know you are reading this! You should be ashamed of yourself self, a big shame on you angry angry tongue

Yours, you said should be ashamed of himself, Mine I will say is an ediot! Who always push thrash and stupid topic to Fp with his goat brain. Iranu gidi gidi angry

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2017
thumps up bro

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2017
twale baba God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2017
KealDrogo:
angry The mod that ban me i know you are reading this! You should be ashamed of yourself self, a big shame on you angry angry tongue

I was the one that Ban you

What can you dooo tongue

Come to Sambisa roundabout let's do small boxing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Ezuruike Wins Gold At RIO Paralympic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.