Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) (74796 Views)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / By NBS Estimates, Nigeria’s Population Now 193.3 Million. Kano State Leads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Killitoff: 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
basilo102:

better than human parts that cowards do. It is pure trade, you succed you make millions, afonja believe that human head will turn to money. Primitive people

Coming from cannibals that eat human meat, never knew clifford Orji is afonja. Lmaooo. Cannibals no dey get shame at all. Spits

6 Likes

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Killitoff: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
basilo102:

Zinc oxide inhalation is good for your brain

Descendant of clifford Orji, cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by me69: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ooni:
This is the political population the real one is hidden.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU DEY FEX?? No fex na the will of God
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Killitoff: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
RockHard:

Crap. Do graduate/non-graduate working adults and 40, 50, 60, 70yr olds sit for JAMB? No, they don't but guess what? They have phones. Quit being disingenuous. I know you're an igbo supremacist and all, but you need to learn to be objective at times. Everything shouldn't be reduced to and given an ethnic and tribal coloration. Your attempt to discredit the Telco data is dead-on-arrival.

Lol. The guy is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
basilo102:

Zinc oxide inhalation is good for your brain

The same Zinc oxide towns and cities your kinsmen troop into daily. Most of them came with only one cloth and return with plenty. You ungrateful people from Congo claiming to be Jews. I followed your comments till the last post. You are a shameless person and obviously looking for someone to drag into the mud with regards to ethnic stone-throwing. You need to grow up and get a life...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by basilo102: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
NigerianDiamond:

The same Zinc oxide towns and cities your kinsmen troop into daily. Most of them came with only one cloth and return with plenty. You ungrateful people from Congo claiming to be Jews. I followed your comments till the last post. You are a shameless person and obviously looking for someone to drag into the mud with regards to ethnic stone-throwing. You need to grow up and get a life...
you need to be ashamed that people came and made plenty why you were there and could not change your roof
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by basilo102: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
RockHard:

I've tried ignoring you but since you mentioned me, I have just one question for you. How do you explain those Anambra/SE Telco data numbers? Is it that Anambra/SE folks don't like using phones? Una traders, students, parents, civil servants, farmers, politicians e.t.c no dey make calls or buy phones like the rest of the country? Or your people are so rural and backward that they are averse to modern telephony?? Whether you like it or not, that raw Telco data is the closest thing we have to a credible estimate -- you can choose to add or subtract a million to/from any of those numbers and it wouldn't make much of a difference. The NBS figures you're touting are mere extrapolated/theoretical estimates that have absolutely no empirical basis. undecided
Poverty rate data puts Rivers state behind Anambra, Imo and Abia. I know your "our Oyel" ego is hurt by these data. It is not about insulting people, provide us valid proofs, Telco ko, tekno ni. Extrapolation is a valid stastitcal tool, telco is invalid unless it is programmed to accept one registration. Visit this other thread on poverty rate
https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by NigerianDiamond(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2017
basilo102:

you need to be ashamed that people came and made plenty why you were there and could not change your roof

Ashamed that I am living comfortably and asked other people to come around and succeed. That's the trait of the Zinc Oxide roof people, we are not anti-progress and forceful competitors like you and your brethens. Ethnicity, competition and bad-blood is what your tribe preaches everyday of your lives. We are far ahead and please bring more of your Congolese Jew-wannabies people to the Zinc Oxide city, our abode is where success and progress resides. We don't discriminate!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by basilo102: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2017
Killitoff:

Descendant of clifford Orji, cannibals.
afonjas trademark

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by basilo102: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2017
NigerianDiamond:

Ashamed that I am living comfortably and asked other people to come around and succeed. That's the trait of the Zinc Oxide roof people, we are not anti-progress and forceful competitors like you and your brethens. Ethnicity, competition and bad-blood is what your tribe preaches everyday of your lives. We are far ahead and please bring more of your Congolese Jew-wannabies people to the Zinc Oxide city, our abode is where success and progress resides. We don't discriminate!
Yes we are competitors. We can't fold our arms while Chinese, Indians, South Africans etc cart away our money because of some people's docility. and why are nigerians scared of competition??

1 Like

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by irepsuccess: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Look here kid, Ibadan is more popular than oyo , sometimes people mistake Ibadan for the state name.

You should have made your point without throwing insults like a thoughtless fool.

You are the one that needs to shut the fvck up cos you have no respect for others.
listen to simple correction!!!
too is the state and Ibadan is the capital!
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Aboki5(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Ooni:
This is the political population the real one is hidden.

............which one is the real one,dey there dey deceive urself
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by OgaEngr: 1:15am On Feb 20, 2017
I'm much interested in the population density. Could you please provide that for us?
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by wink2015(m): 3:03am On Feb 20, 2017
akoko11:
Fiscal federalism will end all these trash.

You have said it all. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by mmsen: 3:08am On Feb 20, 2017
akoko11:
Fiscal federalism will end all these trash.

Fiscal federalism and liberalizing the economy so that the private sector takes precedence over government and all this nonsense will stop.
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Killitoff: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2017
basilo102:

afonjas trademark

Flat head cannibals, region of all evils of the world. No wonder an Indonesia police said you people are curse to Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Caseless: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Trash!
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Hotgistnaija247: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2017
MUST SEE: NIGERIA TOPS LIST OF MOST CORRUPT COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD AHEAD OF COLOMBIA AND IRAN(PHOTOS)

Nigeria, the most populated country in Africa, also dubbed as the “giant” of the continent, is perceived to be the most corrupt among 60 corrupt countries evaluated, according to data from the 2016 Best Countries rankings.

SEE MORE HERE: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/must-see-nigeria-tops-list-of-most-corrupt-countries-in-the-world-ahead-of-colombia-and-iranphotos/

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Nowenuse: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2017
basilo102:

hehehe, Why you de run naa, tell us how telco data is valid for population when multiple registration is allowed or go and sleep. FCT is more populated than rivers in your telco.

Do u think FCT of 2006 is the same with that of 2017?. Abuja is currently the fastest growing city in Africa and the population is growing so fast and explosively due to the deemed opportunities in the land.

If a census ia conducted 2moro, only Lagos city will surpass Abuja in population, and when it comes to states, Kano and Oyo states may surpass FCT.
Abuja urban area is currently estimated at 6 million people, not adding the other numerous satelite towns springing up everywhere, even down to neighbouring Niger and Nasarawa states.
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Igboid: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2017
RockHard:

Crap. Do graduate/non-graduate working adults and 40, 50, 60, 70yr olds sit for JAMB? No, they don't but guess what? They have phones. Quit being disingenuous. I know you're an igbo supremacist and all, but you need to learn to be objective at times. Everything shouldn't be reduced to and given an ethnic and tribal coloration. Your attempt to discredit the Telco data is dead-on-arrival.

Are you implying that SE has more youths than SW?
Basilo, my brother had done a good job on you in my absence.
JAMB figure is a better assessment seeing as one Person can only register once in a sitting and one's state of Origin is reflected irrespective of the state the person sat for the exam at.

Your telecom data is highly flawed because, one person can maintain 40 or more Sims, the state of Origin of individuals were not reflected.
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
explorer250:
who wrote this trash? recent stats from Nigeria population commission placed anambra higher than rivers so how the hell is rivers higher than anambra? and when Oyo reach 15m? this op stas is a pure joke.

There's no way the population of Anambra can be higher than Rivers. Please travel to both states and see.

5 Likes

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Origin(f): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
I beg someone should paint Lagos RED.

for biological hazard:

Considering the size of Lagos and the number of people in it. We are now officially breathing in carbon dioxide.

Other states has to start paying Lagos feeding and caretaker allowance.

Now imagine those empty states, getting full allocations yet has no development. Better head home and ask for your entitlement.
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by akoko11: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
wink2015:

You have said it all. Thanks

Welcome Sir
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by tinktanker: 4:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Killitoff:

Anything that does not favour you ipob criminals is false. You people are worst than devil.
yeye child
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Killitoff: 4:59am On Feb 21, 2017
tinktanker:
yeye child

Jobless troll. F.uck off
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by tinktanker: 5:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Killitoff:

Jobless troll. F.uck off
yeye dey smell
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by Killitoff: 5:06am On Feb 21, 2017
tinktanker:
yeye dey smell

Zombie.
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by tinktanker: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Killitoff:

Zombie.
abeg na no call me zombie. God forbid i join d zombie community. I dey knee down beg u, insult me again but not zombie. Ejoor! Lol
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by jollymizzle(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Igboid:

Are you implying that SE has more youths than SW?
Basilo, my brother had done a good job on you in my absence.
JAMB figure is a better assessment seeing as one Person can only register once in a sitting and one's state of Origin is reflected irrespective of the state the person sat for the exam at.

Your telecom data is highly flawed because, one person can maintain 40 or more Sims, the state of Origin of individuals were not reflected.

you should think about what you wrote broda. No one said anything about state of origin, the topic clearly mentions population regardless of ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by oyatz(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2017
What's the use of including ethnicity in Nigerian census data?

Abagworo:

The telecoms estimate is more accurate than any other we can ever think of. During census many Igbos in others States do come back to swell the population because Nigeria refused to include ethnicity. A significant number of those that swell the Northern and SW telecom users population are ethnic Igbos.
Re: Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) by scholes0(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
RockHard:

I've tried ignoring you but since you mentioned me, I have just one question for you. How do you explain those Anambra/SE Telco data numbers? Is it that Anambra/SE folks don't like using phones? Una traders, students, parents, civil servants, farmers, politicians e.t.c no dey make calls or buy phones like the rest of the country? Or your people are so rural and backward that they are averse to modern telephony?? Whether you like it or not, that raw Telco data is the closest thing we have to a credible estimate -- you can choose to add or subtract a million to/from any of those numbers and it wouldn't make much of a difference. The NBS figures you're touting are mere extrapolated/theoretical estimates that have absolutely no empirical basis. undecided

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.