Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife (1096 Views)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Saudi Arabia Introduces New Regulations For Early Marriage / Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by cidieschat(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2017
RULES AND REGULATION FOR MY FUTURE WIFE
1. My future wife is not allowed to have more than 3 male friends: Me, her dad and her brother (if you have two brother you better pick your favourite)
2. My future wife is not allowed to pray silently. I wanna know what's going on between you and Jesus.
3. If my future wife wants to comment on any guy's post we
must first discuss about it.
4. My future wife is not allowed to work.. Cause
being with me is a full time job"
5. My future wife is not allowed to hide her phone from me. As
long as we're together it's not an iPhone it's a
"wePhone".
6. My future wife is not allowed to sleep unless I'm watching
her. If she laughs in her sleep I'm coming into her dreams to see what's so funny...
Am I caring
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by cooncudee(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Ehn ehn! *
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2017
Hahahahahahahah grin

Seriously??

Keep waiting for the future wife.
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by Cameleon72(f): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2017
Your future wife will also seek same from you... Accepted

1 Like

Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by thorpido(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Mould your future wife.
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by Berbierklaus(f): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2017
My future wife is not allowed to work.. Cause being with me is a full time job"
This summarizes it all grin
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by johncallidon(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Laughs in Swahili.
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by cidieschat(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Cameleon72:
Your future wife will also seek same from you... Accepted

Then you must be my beloved swt heart
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by amprat: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Am sure this is meant to be a joke
I think you just have phobia for cheating spouse
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by montezz(f): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
No 2 cracked me up
Lol
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by nurey(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nah to go carry clay mould your wife, then take her to a mordsith for breath of life and a mother confessor to help you keep her subordinate. grin
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by Richy4(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
cidieschat:
RULES AND REGULATION FOR MY FUTURE WIFE
1. My future wife is not allowed to have more than 3 male friends: Me, her dad and her brother (if you have two brother you better pick your favourite)
2. My future wife is not allowed to pray silently. I wanna know what's going on between you and Jesus.
3. If my future wife wants to comment on any guy's post we
must first discuss about it.
4. My future wife is not allowed to work.. Cause
being with me is a full time job"
5. My future wife is not allowed to hide her phone from me. As
long as we're together it's not an iPhone it's a
"wePhone".
6. My future wife is not allowed to sleep unless I'm watching
her. If she laughs in her sleep I'm coming into her dreams to see what's so funny...
Am I caring

I think what you need is to buy a well trained lapdog Dear, not a wife cheesy
<<It doesn't have a father or brother..So no affection struggle
<<Of-course dogs don't pray..
<<<Doesn't need social media to make you jealous like a wife would
<<<<Lapdogs doesn't work... just on the owner's lap...
<<<Doesn't need a phone....only to bark sweetly if your phone rings if you can't hear it just to alert you...so u do not struggle Iphone with anyone
<<<<<<Finally it wouldn't sleep before you to show it's loyalty...
Just think about it grin
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by WomanOfRace(f): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2017
lf can do the same, no problem.
Re: Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife by jashar(f): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not Your Slave!!! Episode 2 / Can Our Women Accept This Advice This Was Established By Mrs Martha / Cost Of Benin Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.