Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (47413 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by LUCASC(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
I only agree with your first two reasons the rest are crap.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by YOUNGrapha(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
NotOfThis:

Instead of encouraging females to make their own money, he's telling them to date older men and be getting theirs. Funny enough, you men will turn around and complain of females being gold-diggers, but it's men like OP who're encouraging it. Ladies, please be independent and make your own money.
sister walahi I tire for the op...he too dey reason like a tout

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by badinfluence: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
All these girls with sugar daddies will come here and be writing 'nice post' grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by abbey621(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is the exact backward mentality that has plagued Nigeria for years. We are just a confused set of people! We don't like the Northerners marrying child brides yet we don't want the females to date their age mate. We frown at aristos yet see young adult men in their 20's as not serious and financially unstable. The OP shows a lot of ignorance by believing age has anything to do with maturity, by the age of 20 I was making over 500k per month, by the age of 25 I was making over 1m, so the financial aspect of your claim is a fallacy. Then point number 4 is just plain ridiculous, I know plenty of men over 40 that smoke weed and can dry up an entire brewery. Perhaps the OP is speaking for himself and does not really know anything beyond his little world

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by slimjosh43: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
5. Lack of maturity: no offence intended, the female counterparts within our age bracket tend to know more about relationships than us. So.. How do we command respect/authority? A fiancee/husband-to-be is like a father to the spouse; hence they give advice to their partners on the right part to follow due to their experiences. Guys 20-25 might not be able to do this. They might lead you astray or chicken out.

NB : no sexual satisfaction too as they are not matured enough deep down.
OP permit me to say I disagree with your reasons. I am in my mid twenties and have bin dating my go for 5 years now. We are cool with each other and we r both matured mentally cos we both know Wat we want. So I'm doing right choice of partner determines do outcome of your relationship. Ciao
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by DNA9(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dextology:
Maturity is not by age, just note that. Still wondering why your choice of that age bracket. There are 30+ men that still exhibit those reasons you stated. Individual differs in personality and decision making.

You deserve a bottle of Andre..
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:

They are just acting ryt embarassed
lol
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Kenneth10110(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
So who should guys at the age of 20-25 date?. Girls younger at the age of 15-18?. If not adult ladies older than them from 30?. I think guys at 20-25 should not date with this your topic.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
I guess u are into dumb assz niggaz then. grinundecided Iranu

Wise azz nigga undecided
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by laurel500(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Mosjentle post=53855750]your points are true to an extent OP..not always True... .depends on Individuals Intellect and mindset...this is 2017 bro everythn has changed. you can still see a 30yr old playng around, or still trying to struggle.....

An average 30 year old has a job
An average 30 year old can pay his girls' bills
An average 30 year old wants to settle down
An average 30 year old is done with kiss N tell
He is mature enough to hold down a relationship.

A girl of maybe 23 has a better chance of a successful relationship with an average 30yr old than a guy of same age.

I think that's what the OP meant.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
slimjosh43:

OP permit me to say I disagree with your reasons. I am in my mid twenties and have bin dating my go for 5 years now. We are cool with each other and we r both matured mentally cos we both know Wat we want. So I'm doing right choice of partner determines do outcome of your relationship. Ciao
nice one. Ensure you cross the finish line with her.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by apogeez(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
3. Can't take care of your financial needs: some girls might say love is enough but deep down you also need financial care to change your wardrobe, hair and kip ur shape. Jobs are not easy for females to come by.
because am his parents or wetin we do no be me and her the sweet na only me mtcheew
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
LegalBaby:
Hell no.
I love fresh blood. grin
your head is there baby kiss
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by pasol4real(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Coming from a guy. There is sense in what you said.
I guess u are between 20 n 25 ,cos it looks like this post really got to u.
Oya hit me up am in ma early 30s........
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
LUCASC:
That's your version of ignorant reason, a well cultured girl shouldn't be dating guys because of financial needs, that's why some of our Nigerian girls end up in an unpleasant situation because of material things.
hmm.. Making money will even benefit you in the long run. You will not loose your respect in your biological family and the family you plan to build. Except you want to switch roles and stay back at home to keep it tidy.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Abagworo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
slimjosh43:

There's always exception to every rule but majority of such relationship like yours end because you are not ready to settle down. How can you be dating a girl for 5 years without marrying her but yet you believe all is well.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
DNA9:

You deserve a bottle of Andre..

Thanks bro, wish I do take Andre grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kjking:
I don't know weda or not to agree with the Op. well it depends on the girl. relationships should be team work; full of understanding if the girl thinks the guy should be the one to Carter for her needs then that's a typical Nigerian girl mentality I'm tired of hearing that bulshit. finally age don't make one matured.
this right here is so on point.. i mean why should it be the male catering for the female needs .. its just sounds absurd .. like i tell myself .. even if i become the most richest man on earth.. my wife would still be earning her own cash ..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by olasamuel006: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
this guy is probably one of those over age after 30 single guys struggling to get babes since babes are now seeing them as lazy and unserious
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
adegeye38:

Just say guys like you, not all guys are like dat, am d direct opposite of what you wrote there, any guy who has such a stupid lifestyle at that age is terribly immature, and wont change if he is in his early 30s
that premonition isn't right. People change with time/experience. Gradually learning from my past mistakes.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
cr7lomo:

Use ur brain to acknowledge the word" majority"

I wish the word majority was emphasised in the earlier post my brain would have picked it up. Thanks though
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chai ... cry
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by futurism: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Boss Lady cheesy wink tongue
who dash you? Domitila u for call am.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Maydayy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
I'm twenty and I don't do any of those things mentioned, so wat are u saying? ?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So as am almost twenty i should start dating old men of thirty?

Luk at this small girl woh, she no even reach 20 sef
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by futurism: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

You make me laugh

This thing I tell you dey make my female friends hate me die. E get one. She fine die. We leave on the same town.. Very good friend of mine. I met her on Facebook. 4 4 years we nor see. I dey form busy. When e reach any celebration, she go send me card... One gift I never buy am. Late last year, I Kon shock am say I dey Road dey come her house. She wan use shout of joy finish block my ear. I spent 20 minutes with her. We kissed smooch and we were both naked only 4 me to stop in the middle and tell her I need to be somewhere.

This particular girl nor wan leave me... I like her too but she must never know how much

Y don't u try me and see if I go turn vegetables
Bad boy!!!
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by futurism: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

Theres no point... im not gonna marry her... shes just fine,sexy and hot 4 nothing.... she aint smart... i need smart kids....

I told u this cos i wanted u to know that some of us guys dont value sex too much.... few minutes of pleasure is not enuf to let us be subordinate to a female specie tufiakwa.... u have got to be more than sexy and pretty to fucck me... im sapiosexual (wenever i see a smart lady talk and give a business presentation... i go wan die)

some of us guys are very choosy about the hole we enter.... not everyoone fine face is worth our rod.. someone like me would never sex an ashi or runs girl... tufiakwa... public toilet...

wenever u meet a guy u can control.. know dat he nor get too many male friends... none of my guys dey mumu
Respect bro. Respect!!!! We share somethings in common.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by boiz2men(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
futurism:
Bad boy!!!
. Boss if babes know say u like dem like mad. U don turn remote control be dat.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by doskie(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dextology:
Maturity is not by age, just note that. Still wondering why your choice of that age bracket. There are 30+ men that still exhibit those reasons you stated. Individual differs in personality and decision making.
just leave them. Maturity is experience, not age.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by eking190(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Relationship as to do with maturity NOT by age, there are some guys dat are in their 30s dat still behave childish, some are mummy's boy, lack confidence to start a family of their own, laziness, #be a man
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Hman92: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
5. Lack of maturity: no offence intended, the female counterparts within our age bracket tend to know more about relationships than us. So.. How do we command respect/authority? A fiancee/husband-to-be is like a father to the spouse; hence they give advice to their partners on the right part to follow due to their experiences. Guys 20-25 might not be able to do this. They might lead you astray or chicken out.

NB : no sexual satisfaction too as they are not matured enough deep down.

This doesn't make any send and its fvcking backward and primitive......and who told you maturity and wealth comes with age....don't mean to be rude but guy nah rubbish u dey talk no sense....this kind thinking nah em dey keep africa backwards

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.